God Drew Carey is soooooooo weak.

Just not funny at all. Don't think the guy has ever made me laugh, or even crack a smile for that matter....Why do people like him???

:+clueless

Re: God Drew Carey is soooooooo weak.

flamingo - he's just sooooooo unfunny, ya know? kinda like sarah silverman'shusband...

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

He seems like a nice guy but I have never found him to be over-burdened with talent.

Whenever I see him on a talk show I always expect that he will be a good guest and I will enjoy it. I expect him to be funny.

But he's just not. I would expect the average guy on the street to be funnier and more interesting.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

unfunny and irrelevant. i would think you could appreciate a kindred spirit, ID.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

he's never funny and never says anything clever.

HALFTIME SEATTLE 17 49ERS ZIP WHILE BEING COMPLETELY DOMINATED

DREW CAREY, "OH WOW WHAT AN EXCITING GAME, WONDER WHO THE WINNER WILL BE?"

CLEVER SARCASTIC HUMOR

HOWEVER I AGREE WITH YOU, NEVER DID LIKE CAREY'S ACT

NOW THIS GUY GETS R DONE...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This is a good thread. I don't know Carey all that well, i don't follow his career, i don't watch Price is Right, i haven't watched any of his previous work but whenever i saw him on tv, i thought to myself, "well, he must be talented/funny because he's on tv".

If there's anyone out there who think's he's as funny as, say, Larry David, please raise your hand.

Drew Carey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting.....it seems like Johnny Carson annointed him funny one night a long time ago and since then, everyone just figured he must be funny.

I never found him funny myself, I didn't like "who's line is it anyways". I thought he was a real dumbass when he said SF will get shutout and they were driving on the 30 yard line about to score, unfortunately the twat was right.

LOL. interesting...how carson says he's funny and the masses ate it up. well to me, i'd rather go to the county library than watch him on t.v.

janus

EOG Dedicated

his standup was actually pretty good... then tv writing watered him down and he hasnt been funny since. but what on network tv is funny? i've yet to see a consistently funny tv show since seinfeld.

his standup was actually pretty good... then tv writing watered him down and he hasnt been funny since. but what on network tv is funny? i've yet to see a consistently funny tv show since seinfeld.

The Office is pretty funny. I used to think Reno 911 was funny but it got old and the movie was horrible. Family guy owns. Friends was good.

This is a good thread. I don't know Carey all that well, i don't follow his career, i don't watch Price is Right, i haven't watched any of his previous work but whenever i saw him on tv, i thought to myself, "well, he must be talented/funny because he's on tv".

If there's anyone out there who think's he's as funny as, say, Larry David, please raise your hand.

Drew Carey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting.....it seems like Johnny Carson annointed him funny one night a long time ago and since then, everyone just figured he must be funny.

Larry David is one funnt mofo :LMAO Curb Your Enthusiasm has me in tears at times.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

How funny do you have to be on "The Prices is Right", and secondly: Who watches it anyway?:+clueless