mofome

mofome

Banned
Re: mofome

well you know what ive got for you? come on over here you sensitive summummuh bitch

:hug:

i cant even write the entire word sensitive on my tagline because there isnt enough room.

:+angry2-9

Funny mf. You ever try your luck on horses, dogs or cars? I know weird question at this time of the day - deal wit it. :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

How did I know you were going to say that? I was referring to wager upon them. That other shit's just to nasty for my taste but to each their own.

i never bet on nascar, horses, dogs, bikes, golf, bowling, chess or anything like that. i only bet on sports.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

So in Nascar, other drivers aren't trying to prevent you from winning? Aren't you playing against other golfers? :+clueless

no defense, no sport.

yeah, you're playing with other golfers that are just standing around watching you. no one tries to prevent you from doing whatever you want. not a sport. its walking with a stick...its like practice for being old.

no defense, no sport.

yeah, you're playing with other golfers that are just standing around watching you. no one tries to prevent you from doing whatever you want. not a sport. its walking with a stick...its like practice for being old.

Whatever you say; a successful guy like you has earned the right to call out professional athletes.

mofome

Banned

Whatever you say; a successful guy like you has earned the right to call out professional athletes.

you asked, you cant reply with anything worth while, and so you're left with nothing but this nonsense. run along, you've got no mind, you're a waste of time.

you asked, you cant reply with anything worth while, and so you're left with nothing but this nonsense. run along, you've got no mind, you're a waste of time.

You are correct, I "gots" no mind. Hitting a little ball into a hole 300 yards away requires no skill whatsoever. Nike is wrong by sponsoring non-athletes like Tiger Wood. What were they thinking :LMAO

mofome

Banned

You are correct, I "gots" no mind. Hitting a little ball into a hole 300 yards away requires no skill whatsoever. Nike is wrong by sponsoring non-athletes like Tiger Wood. What were they thinking :LMAO

you quoting someone, or just making things up again? funny that we find you in a thread to me.

who said it took no skill to play golf? it takes skill to do a lot of things that have nothing to do with sports. why dont you put a lizard in your head, maybe that lizard could do your thinking for you and we could then have a more productive conversation. you know, maybe you'd make sense from time to time.

you quoting someone, or just making things up again? funny that we find you in a thread to me.

who said it took no skill to play golf? it takes skill to do a lot of things that have nothing to do with sports. why dont you put a lizard in your head, maybe that lizard could do your thinking for you and we could then have a more productive conversation. you know, maybe you'd make sense from time to time.

Putting a lizard on my head makes a TON of sense. Here is some reading material for you; I know working a job makiing $12.00/hr takes up a lot of time but try educating yourself for ONCE in your life:

Sport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mofome

Banned

Putting a lizard on my head makes a TON of sense. Here is some reading material for you; I know working a job makiing $12.00/hr takes up a lot of time but try educating yourself for ONCE in your life:

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

bateman, after the whoopin you've taken over the last few days, i would expect you to have some self respect and not show for a while. run along.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

bateman, after the whoopin you've taken over the last few days, i would expect you to have some self respect and not show for a while. run along.

You must suffer from dementia; at such a young age it is quite sad...I really feel sorry for you.

do you remember when someone cared about your thoughts? huh, neither do i.

:+clueless

Oh I forgot you are so popular on an INTERNET GAMBLING FORUM. Great accomplishment college dropout. I would say your family must be proud but as well all know, there is not much to be proud of where you come from.

mofome

Banned

Oh I forgot you are so popular on an INTERNET GAMBLING FORUM. Great accomplishment college dropout. I would say your family must be proud but as well all know, there is not much to be proud of where you come from.

yeah, again with the whole no one cares about you thing.....i cant say im feelin much over here. you make e-threats and then blame other people and talk about their families. seems neat and all....but if you could talk to someone else for a while, i think thats something that could make you seem a little less insecure. its funny that a big shot like you would stalk me all day on the internet. you must be doing well with your life. im proud of you, you seem to have it all together.

:+comfort+

yeah, again with the whole no one cares about you thing.....i cant say im feelin much over here. you make e-threats and then blame other people and talk about their families. seems neat and all....but if you could talk to someone else for a while, i think thats something that could make you seem a little less insecure. its funny that a big shot like you would stalk me all day on the internet. you must be doing well with your life. im proud of you, you seem to have it all together.

:+comfort+

I can say that I don't threaten to beat people up and rob them. You truly are a class act:

mofome

Banned

I can say that I don't threaten to beat people up and rob them. You truly are a class act:

you did threaten people. thats how it started. i said i wasnt a coward and then you went off like some big shot e-tough guy. im sure everyone is scared of you.

i just got an idea, talk to someone that respects you. i suppose it would have been easier for me to just tell you to shut up for the rest of your life. same thing.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

no defense, no sport.

I can tell you never played golf in PG County............:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool ...........I would recommend Oxen Run.............but you better be packing....................:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool !

P.S. Don't worry about bateman Mo....he's still traumatized from his moniker of youth........master bateman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

I can tell you never played golf in PG County............:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool ...........I would recommend Oxen Run.............but you better be packing....................:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool !

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

gangsta bateman might be there. it may be unsafe. hes killing people that look at his car today.

:+excited-

you did threaten people. thats how it started. i said i wasnt a coward and then you went off like some big shot e-tough guy. im sure everyone is scared of you.

i just got an idea, talk to someone that respects you. i suppose it would have been easier for me to just tell you to shut up for the rest of your life. same thing.

Who respects you? Degenerate gamblers that spend hours on a stupid forum? Nice life you have there. Looks like you have a great degree (NOT), career and let's not forget a functional family :+textinb3 You are the complete package. I will copy and paste your threats and the other threats made as well.

mofome

Banned

Who respects you? Degenerate gamblers that spend hours on a stupid forum? Nice life you have there. Looks like you have a great degree (NOT), career and let's not forget a functional family :+textinb3 You are the complete package. I will copy and paste your threats and the other threats made as well.

excuse me, im just trying to clarify, did you just say "NOT"?

well done. do you ever wonder what it would be like to wake up and not be a homosexual?

P.S. Don't worry about bateman Mo....he's still traumatized from his
moniker of youth........master bateman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one you stupid moron; too bad you lack the common sense to know who Patrick Bateman is. Keep thinking that's my real name smart guy.

excuse me, im just trying to clarify, did you just say "NOT"?

well done. do you ever wonder what it would be like to wake up and not be a homosexual?

The old gay name calling tactic, looks like you are desperate. Did someone say homosexual:

mofome

Banned

Good one you stupid moron; too bad you lack the common sense to know who Patrick Bateman is. Keep thinking that's my real name smart guy.

wow, you got him. thats not even your real name. you use someone elses name. neat. you're the smartest. you're amazing. you're the best.
(NOT)

right? thats how it goes, right?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Who respects you? Degenerate gamblers that spend hours on a stupid forum? Nice life you have there. Looks like you have a great degree (NOT), career and let's not forget a functional family :+textinb3 .
Isn't degenerate and gambler in the same sentence a little redundant? A stupid forum? Mo's so smart.............he exists collaterally on this the 'stupid forum' while typing with his other hand on the 'Mensa forum'!!!!!!!!!! Or is that his hand?????????????:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

The old gay name calling tactic, looks like you are desperate. Did someone say homosexual:

you're running around posting the picture of a handsome young man all over the place. do i really need to call you a faggot or, are you actually doing it yourself?

:med3d-ennuye:

you're running around posting the picture of a handsome young man all over the place. do i really need to call you a faggot or, are you actually doing it yourself?

:med3d-ennuye:

Now you are resorting to slurs; doesn't mom need her sponge bath? Handsome...you look like a wannabe member of the Backstreet Boys...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

'Stupid moron'???????????? That's another zinger............yes, I thought that was your 'real name'................:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool ....................you are an exceptional comic, I do have to admit! What time is the next show?:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

Now you are resorting to slurs; doesn't mom need her sponge bath? Handsome...you look like a wannabe member of the Backstreet Boys...

i dont have a problem getting ladies. i guess thats not the standard you would use though.

:)

hey, keep posting my picture everywhere. im sure at some point it will seem normal.