Another Ron Paul money bomb pushing over $10 million +

S

stucco43

The money keeps coming in....its a good day to be an american...
all gamblers get behind the man of limited government....
$10,061,589.00

TheTruth

Banned
Re: Another Ron Paul money bomb pushing over $10 million +

The money keeps coming in....its a good day to be an american...
all gamblers get behind the man of limited government....

$10,061,589.00

Good for him. He does have some good ideas and I hope he gets into the main event.

S

stucco43

the man is on fire and he has a proven track record ...
$10,062,921.00

S

stucco43

$10,064,068.75

S

stucco43

$10,081,303.75
the awakening is coming:dancefool
consiousness rules

S

stucco43

You cant stop a revolution
$10,084,763.83

mr merlin

EOG Master

$$$ are votes....go back to school and find out what rules....
ok - but do you really think that this "huge" amt of donations will translate into a significant number of Paul votes?

S

stucco43

$10,086,621.83
another vote for freedom
its consiousness

S

stucco43

ok - but do you really think that this "huge" amt of donations will translate into a significant number of Paul votes?
merlin its about waking people up and yes I do believe this will change things...
to many people are waking up and by him being front and center we are finally asking these questions..
he is on the financial committe and has been at this for over 20 years ......
$10,088,976...
only 20% believing and you have change

S

stucco43

$10,090,096.83

mr merlin

EOG Master

merlin its about waking people up and yes I do believe this will change things...
to many people are waking up and by him being front and center we are finally asking these questions..
he is on the financial committe and has been at this for over 20 years ......
$10,088,976...

only 20% believing and you have change
Waking up to what? and asking what questions?

S

stucco43

$10,103,878.93

S

stucco43

$10,110,154

S

stucco43

Waking up to what? and asking what questions?
WE ARE COMING ABOUT A CONSIOUSNESS SHIFT IN OUR PRIORITIES...
asking questions regarding the federal reserve corporation printing our money and charging interest.....
$10,111,124
you love you become like jesus...
its that simple

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ahhh - I see...the god damn Fed and the charging of interest. How dare they print our money anyway. That ought to be worth a few votes.

HE might not be able to win this time, but the major parties will take notice of his power and support and begin to adopt his ideas to attract his voters. . . . .Politics 101

TheTruth

Banned

HE might not be able to win this time, but the major parties will take notice of his power and support and begin to adopt his ideas to attract his voters. . . . .Politics 101

Like they did with Nader and Perot? Politics 102...

I know some of you are from the great country of Canada, and those of you are welcome to respond, but this is really aimed at Americans, please tell me your thoughts on Ron Pauls platform, how do you feel about Ron Paul? Will you vote in your state primary? Are you registered to vote in the primary? If not registered, will you register? Tell me what your thoughts are of where America is headed, how you feel about the economy. Do you want change? Do you want to end the WAR? How do you feel about America being only one of two nations on the planet to incite WARS on foreign soil? No other nation (with the exception of Israel) starts WARS like ours, how do you feel about this? Is it nessasary? Do you feel as though you are over taxed? Would you like to abolish the income tax? Would you like to abolish the IRS? Would you like to repeal the patriot act? Would you like to restore the constitution? Would you like to end the war on terror, and the war on drugs? Have you had enough WAR in your lifetime? Would you like to see your children and grandchildren live in peace?

Ron Paul will fight for change, he will fight to restore the constitution, he will end the WARS, HE WILL ABOLISH the INCOME TAX and the IRS, Ron Paul favors smaller government, he wants to return to the gold standard, he wants to abolish the FEDERAL RESERVE, he wants to keep the internet a place free from federal regulation and interference, Ron Paul is a true patriot, check his voting record in congress, they call him Dr. NO because he has voted against so many of the bullshit bills those criminals have tried to run through congress.

Please tell me your thoughts, thank you.

S

stucco43

$10,143,038

S

stucco43

$10,172,162.00

mr merlin

EOG Master

I like the income tax, I like the government a little smaller than it is now, I like the war in iraq and think it is going just fine, and it wouldnt bother me a bit to see it go on for the foreseable future . the federal reserve is not a bad thing but a good thing. Does that answer your questions Dig? Oh, and - ron paul is a nutcase who doesnt believe any of the crap he spews.

S

stucco43

add another $10,385,671

S

stucco43

still tappin ass
you go pa pa
$10,593,119.00
million raised in 1 week..
astonishing

TheTruth

Banned

WOW. You updated us again with what he's raised. I am sure Ron Paul appreciates you contributing nothing to his campaign. You go pa pa.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Whats the latest update on how Paul is faring in the polls?

S

stucco43

$10,612,259.00
:dancefool DANCE BABY DANCE

S

stucco43

, I like the war in iraq and think it is going just fine, and it wouldnt bother me a bit to see it go on for the foreseable future . the federal reserve is not a bad thing but a good thing. - ron paul is a nutcase who doesnt believe any of the crap he spews.
MORE BABBLE FROM A NEOCON WHORE....
BET YOUR NOSE HAS SHIT ON THE TIP OF IT FROM KISSING ASS.....

mr merlin

EOG Master

MORE BABBLE FROM A NEOCON WHORE....
BET YOUR NOSE HAS SHIT ON THE TIP OF IT FROM KISSING ASS.....
No shit on this nose - just opinions about the current state of affairs that differ from yours. You see... I dont hate everybody and everything and look for scapegoats to blame the worlds problems on.

S

stucco43

Merlin its real simple YOU support this war and the federal reserve YOU are a traitor to the constitution.
If you cant balance the budget and pay for this expense then you cant do it...
You need to check WHO is printing the nations currency giving unlimited loans in the name of the US taxpayer and effecting everybody that depends on a salary in america.
You support policys supported by a criminal syndicate you dont have a clue about...
In the meantime You give the forum a good example to vote for Ron Paul...
$10,655,249

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

still tappin ass
you go pa pa
$10,593,119.00
million raised in 1 week..
astonishing
Stucco he can raise 50 million a day but as long as the press is gonna keep him down and he doesn't spend this money wisely its useless. He might want to get a thousand of those blimps. He has my vote as of now but if he has no chance when the primaries hit Pa i have to jump ship.

S

stucco43

Thor....there is an esoteric rule in consiousness....
you only need 20% thinking the same and you will have a shift in values and consiousness....Gandhi applied this principle...Martin Luther King Jr. understood this...
its called consiousness and it will change the world.
throw out your sense of reality....things are changing and it starts with Ron Paul and his message....
buckle up and dont underestimate the message...it is lead by something bigger than him...
we are waking up ...and it starts with truth...
:dancefool dance baby dance...

mr merlin

EOG Master

I saw a poll that said Paul is up to 7%, only 43% more to go.

S

stucco43

I saw a poll that said Paul is up to 7%, only 43% more to go.
WE SAW A LITTLE MAN G.W.BUSH PULL OUT HIS BIG STICK AND START A WAR BASED ON LIES....SITTING ON HIS ASS FOR 20 MINS WAITING PENTAGON GETS HIT..
WE SAW G.W. SET UP OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS AND LET THE CPA AND BREMER STEAL WAR MONEY.
9% Now aint bad merlin....lets hit Dec 16th and see what happens...
until then....keep your head in the sand and give this forum more of your intimate wisdom ....