One Thursday Play....

Re: One Thursday Play....

MC da hell w/ cashkilla, been following you since baseball and when you posted yesterday i had to stray. Cost me bout 400 but thats what i get for straying. You didnt have to sweat once in NY K game last night.GL and keep em coming.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC da hell w/ cashkilla, been following you since baseball and when you posted yesterday i had to stray. Cost me bout 400 but thats what i get for straying. You didnt have to sweat once in NY K game last night.GL and keep em coming.

thanx buddy. i really appreciate it. lets get another one tonight.

MC dont be a hater towards cash killa...build a bridge and get over it man seriously...acting like a 5 yr old...every1 on here 2 support and follow ur tips cop it on the chin and get over it

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YOURE RIGHT. got no beef with him.

good luck to everyone tonight!

hope everyone makes money!

For those keeping score (cashkilla) thats 5 hits in a row now.

Miami OVER 186.5

Actually I was never keeping score, neither do I for anyone else for that matter. When you came on here a few days ago regarding the Phoenix totals and called the over play a "square" I then took the initiative of finding out your record for this season since you "didn't make square plays." Funny thing was your record was 14-20 and it justified how full of shit you are! I couldn't give two craps if you had a record of 80 percent of 40 percent, but your record was a reflection of the types of picks u were making throughout the season, so your statements really don't hold much credibility!

Then you got guys like Smooth and cdub777 coming on and massaging your ego and verbally jacking you off. Just get on with it and don't act like a bunch of babies. I've even wished you nothing but luck after that discussion but you seem to want to carry on like a little kid. It's funny though that you weren't so quick to respond to my message after YOU made the square play of going unders in the Phoenix game. Not so talkative when your back into a corner are you?? But now that you're on a lil winning streak suddenly your ego feels stroked again and you don't have a problem making smart ass calls.

I'm seriously happy you're on your little run, like I've said before, I don't like seeing people lose. Keep it up but drop the "woe unto to me" attitude.

Goodluck tonight anyway, not having a play myself but I was leaning towards the unders in the Miami game. Hope you prove me wrong this time..

Now seriously! I don?t know who you are cashkilla. But you should be happy and glad to have great handicappers here on EOG like MadCapper!

To be honest. I don?t give a shit about people who follow our plays and don?t be thankful at all. We are making the big plays. Every one can cap NBA. But the fewest get away with a winning percentage of 60+ at the end of the season. I?m sick of this trash motherfuckers. NBA is not my only sport. I?m making more money with soccer than you guys earn with your work the whole year.

My advice: Just say it, if you don?t wanna have me here on EOG. I don?t give a shit. I don?t get anything for wasting my time here on EOG!!! FUCK IT! Damn IDIOTS

Now seriously! I don?t know who you are cashkilla. But you should be happy and glad to have great handicappers here on EOG like MadCapper!

To be honest. I don?t give a shit about people who follow our plays and don?t be thankful at all. We are making the big plays. Every one can cap NBA. But the fewest get away with a winning percentage of 60+ at the end of the season. I?m sick of this trash motherfuckers. NBA is not my only sport. I?m making more money with soccer than you guys earn with your work the whole year.

My advice: Just say it, if you don?t wanna have me here on EOG. I don?t give a shit. I don?t get anything for wasting my time here on EOG!!! FUCK IT! Damn IDIOTS

Can someone cue the violins?? You're getting pretty emotional there Smooth. Not really living up to your nick name are you??

Why would I be happy and greatful to have Madcapper on EOG? I don't follow his plays, nor do I follow anyone elses... I'm glad there's some good cappers on EOG for those who do follow plays but I myself don't follow anyones plays. There's only been one situation where I followed someones plays and that was brewers7, who I consider to be a very good capper. Obviously there's some other ones , but I personally don't follow anyone. I post my plays because it's fun to me, I enjoy posting and use it as an enjoyable method of keeping tally or monitoring my progress or regress throughout the season.

I?m making more money with soccer than you guys earn with your work the whole year.

Don't jump ahead of yourself champ. NBA is a hobby, capping is what I do for fun. When I'm dropping 10 dimes on games, I'm pretty sure I can put YOU in my back pocket.

Why would I not want you on EOG??? Like I said before, I don't follow you or anyone else, so I couldn't care if you post here or not. That being said, you are making some good calls, so I'm sure you're of some benefit to the viewers on this website.

Just because I don't agree with some of your opinions on the NBA( see Golden State) and the game itself, doesn't mean I have anything against you. I think some of you you really calm the fuck down and realise this is a FORUM which is OPEN to discussion. Don't take everything personally, learn to develop objective opinions and enjoy a healthy convo or debate about the sport.

Goodluck with your plays today

CashKilla