Multi Mans 3rd-10th december picks!!

alrite ladies and gents im bak after a day off on nba sunday and ready 2 rip rite into monday with some winners
record stands at 29-26 and -1.76 units...looking 2 improve on this 2 start the new week
gonna have a 3 unit play on golden st -2.5 at home to orlando...both teams backin up after road wins against the lakers and sonics respectively...golden st cruised while orlando was in a bit of a battle...this is a tough game but golden st look 2 be full of running and with home court advantage im lookin to see them win by a comfortable 8 or more
2 unit play on the bulls moneyline 2.15 at home to dallas...dallas just havent been performing like they were last season...lookin slow and that ot loss against the hornets must still be on their mind after they looked to have control...couldnt keep chandler off the boards so im lookin for wallace 2 finally be the monster he used 2 be and get on the glass along with tyrus and the bulls should b able 2 win a tight one
thanks guys

Re: Multi Mans 3rd-10th december picks!!

wow bad day at the office 2day 0-2 golden st had that game won and baron davis gets fouled out...even that still had a shot 2 win anyway with azabuike
then had nothin in ot...continually missed layups just wasnt happening...puts me bak -6.76 units which is extremely poor considering where i was...
record now 29-28

NBA Tuesday and its time 2 get bak on the rails and start pickin some winners
going with new jersey +3.5...probably would play this even with lebron...3 unit play
2 unit play on kings jazz over 206.5....deron williams and boozer r one of the best under rated 1 2 punch in the game should b tough 2 stop them scoring...along with artest,kevin martin and the surprise packet udrih

nice productive day 2day...2-0
had the clips in a parlay also that woulda made things a great day but unfortunately that 3rd qtr hurt pretty bad

now ahead on the units total +2.04 units hopefully keep that moving along with my record now 31-28 thanks guys

going with new jersey +3.5...probably would play this even with lebron...

Said the exact thing to my mate bro, just couldn't get out in time to put it on. Was a good play IMO.. Good stuff today

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Good calls M&M....:cheers

thanks hache!!!
onto 2nites plays nba wednesday
massive 5 unit play on dallas -1.5!!!...dont think any1 realises that duncan is out hahaha....with ginobili being questionable and duncan already out this is a massive chance for dallas 2 get a big win against their western conference rivals and put some hurt on them at the same time...should win easy
3 unit play on boston -8.5...should have way 2 much for this young 6ers team...atlanta beat this team by 9 on their home floor the other nite...wat u think boston will put on these guys
2 unit play on new jersey -6.5...with marbury questionable and eddy curry most likely out after spraining his ankle in the shoot around new jersey will look to put it on the knicks with jefferson to have another solid game
thanks guys

didnt know kidd was gonna be ruled out!!!
jefferson 0/4 to start the game he needs 2 get it going...and dunno wat boston r thinkin in philly gettin it handed 2 em

Dallas suck!!!! how cant u maintain that half time lead and just go on with it in the 2nd half...wats said at half time when u come out and play that bad in the 3rd???
now im back in the - zone with -2.56 units after that crumbling effort from the mavs and flat out poor effort from the nets...yeh j kidd was out but the knicks were missin 2 members of their starting 5 in marbury and the monster curry....why we arent notified earlier that kidd had a migraine is beyond me...surely they knew 30minutes before tip off he was no good...
got the boston play just anyway....32-30 record now

looking to rebound from yesterdays effort with a couple of winners 2day
3 units on dallas denver over 213.5....i know both of these teams played yesterday...both coming out with an L so it gives me even more of a reason 2 back the overs as both will come out strong and hungry 2 get the W...both teams should have easily won yesterday and both came up short
2 units on portland +2.5....especially with this game being on national tv look for the blazers 2 also come out strong and with a lot of confidence after a great away victory at the death against memphis...this is a young team who can play with plenty of confidence especially aldridge and roy...unless wade fires for near 30 the blazers should have this won!!

great day 2day love it when their easy 2-0 with now a 34-30 record
started the day -2.56 units with plays pending
now have myself at + 6.84 units....happy with how 2day ended...dunno how portland were outsiders in this battle...continued to get backed out all day here so couldnt wait 2 back them in
thanks guys will b bak 2morow 2 have more handy plays!!

hitting this for a 5 unit play rite now b4 this thing blows out
golden st miami over 208.5!!!

u know it CK lookin forward 2 ur plays 2morow myself...hittin this gs game hard
going with another 5 unit play on golden st -10.5!!!

golden st need 2 get this together...dont wanna give miami any unnecessary confidence!!!

golden st decide to show up in the last qtr knobs!!
still with the overs takes my units tally to +11.09 and a record of 35-31

4 units on denver -12.5 at home 2 sacramento...they got nothin without kevin martin simple as that

that 3rd qtr in the denver game hurt real bad!!!
didnt come out strong at all...takes me now to +2.09 units
record 35-32
gonna suss everything out for this next weeks games and see wat we can do