Spurs -3 to +1.5

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Spurs -3 to +1.5

I loved the warriors before...I was hoping the public would hold it steady or move it a bit up, but did not happen.... I had to settle for +2

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

well whatever the movement is, my local has the spurs -3 so hope i can win a couple games early and unload on the warriors

dirty

EOG Master

I am not doubting you cjv... I did not see that anywhere, but I did not look too hard as last week they said he would be out a couple weeks maybe more....

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

you might be right too dirty, im not doubting u either, i just read it somewhere, not sure how accurate the site was though

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

duncan went through full practice session monday and was probable for tuesday. after shoot around this morning he was downgraded to douthful for tonight; line movement should have shown this by 3 pm eastern. do not know why late line movement went to plus 1 1/2.

duncan went through full practice session monday and was probable for tuesday. after shoot around this morning he was downgraded to douthful for tonight; line movement should have shown this by 3 pm eastern. do not know why late line movement went to plus 1 1/2.

As handicappers... why is EVERYONE assuming this line movement was because of Duncan?

He has been hurt a week. They been playing amazingly well without him.

I think the move is from lopsided money from the sharps.

Like you said.. this line should have moved much sooner if because of Mr Duncan.

I don't buy it. I'm on the Spurs