Murder

Re: Murder

Packy, murder is too kind for some of the people on my shit list. Packy, castration with a rusty ax would be better. Packy, who would you knock off? Call me pal, I need someone's number punched. Thanks.

Packy, murder is too kind for some of the people on my shit list. Packy, castration with a rusty ax would be better. Packy, who would you knock off? Call me pal, I need someone's number punched. Thanks.

Patrick,

I already did my time for the person I did not want to see alive anymore now, some forty plus years later, I regret it and wish I could undo this.

I would take out George W bush.
P.S george or white house affiliates: if you are reading this, Im just kidding.

You murdered someone? This thread could become an instant classic. Do tell...

Patrick,

Yes and not interested in becoming an instant classic whatever that means. Just this week reminds me of the stupidity back then. Sorry, won't discuss this any further. Good day.

Patrick,

Yes and not interested in becoming an instant classic whatever that means. Just this week reminds me of the stupidity back then. Sorry, won't discuss this any further. Good day.

Most people if not all don't know who you really are. Can you tell us the short version?

Patrick,

What part of I'm not going to discuss this any further do you not understand?

Why even mention it? Why even post a thread asking others if you are not going to tell yourself?

Sorry you wasted your life but don't take it out on other people. If you are going to ask a question, be prepared to answer it.