VP picks for Thur, first 5*

jti99

EOG Member
Re: VP picks for Thur, first 5*

I might tail you on the Duke pick... What's your take on it (or anyone else's for that matter)?

vadapin

EOG Member

Pitt has killed everyone at home but 2 of their last 3 games have been on the road where they beat Duquesne by 5 and Washington by 1. Duke has killed everyone too at home including Wis. But in Hawaii they beat ILL. and Marq. so I think that this game being in NY will be in Duke's favor

jti99

EOG Member

Yeah I hear ya. They showed a lot of resilience (*sp) at the Hawaii tournament. I'm going to pass on this game. I have an itchy trigger finger for Pitt, but I can't bet against Duke just yet.

BOL on the Zags... I went to school there and I am going to be against them in this situation. Not enough development with Austin Daye just yet. It seems if he becomes the focal point he hasn't been effective. If Bouldin isn't up to his game then I think this game will slide for them. I think that Bouldin and Pargo must work very well in tandem offensively and defensively to hold this game together. I was just afraid that Bouldin or Pargo will have to bail them out on the road in order for them to win. Pargo can create 3pt. opportunities, but he HAS to hit his free throws.

X-Factor for this game is Pendegraft and Gurganious off of the bench...

oh my zags... :whatever:

vadapin

EOG Member

The Gonzaga bet is like Blackjack: you've got ace and a 3 and the dealer has a 6 showing. What do you do? Double Down. Why? Not because of your hand but because of the dealers. That's why I like Gonzaga because they're playing OU.

SoonerP

EOG Member

VADAPIN, OU covers tonite. you might want to rethink that 5*. I look for OU to play really well. OU is the better defensive team, and have scorers down on the post. OU will have a lot of fans there also.

Gonzaga has some injuries too.

Best of luck, but like OU in this one.

ssbnorman

EOG Member

People who know VP will tell you he is a 50+ yr old man that is single and doesn't like women. Draw your own conclusions.

jti99

EOG Member

I'm interested in what the Tennessee/Gonzaga line will be at. I'm hoping that this loss inflates the line in favor of Gonzaga next weekend...