How many... lost back door last night

duosports

EOG Member
I had Utah -8 Utah up by 10 with a minute and a half and I am lovin it with Navy being an option team and then it happened... the dreaded back door cover!!! one of the most hated things in sports when you are going the other way!!!!

Re: How many... lost back door last night

Remember, first you got the back door cover with Utah scoring with under a minute and a 1/2 to play thanks in large part to a blown call on a fumble out of the endzone that was not called and pinned Navy on the 1 yard line. As things ended up Navy did get the cover thanks to a very late backdoor TD to offset that horrendous non-overturned replay call.

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Don't feel too bad. I lost both the side AND the total. That's what I get for being stupid and playing side and total for the same game. Of course, I might have split had that fumble been ruled a touchback like it should have been, OR Navy not going for it with 2 TO's left on their own 9, OR had utah not played completely swiss cheese defense. Neither coach called a really great game last night.

duosports

EOG Member

Kodiak,

Very true those ref's really screwed that on up, I just don't understand how that wasn't a touchback...he was in bounds and the ball touched the bilawn( spelling) I am not sure what the ref's were looking at their.

i lost on the total.
with many sharps on the over, i was laughing all the way to the bank until that final couple minutes.
then i was crying all the way to the soup kitchen line. lol

pvcpipe

EOG Master

it was a painful loss, but as Kodiak pointed out, Utah shouldn't have covered, anyway.

duosports

EOG Member

I agree, but as you know it is always good too steal one once in awhile

waco

EOG Dedicated

Only bet the over but couldn't believe how I won

gtrockman

EOG Member

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">U did"nt get back doored if u had Navy!!!!!!!:cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

duosports

EOG Member

haha... right if you had Navy you were prolly real mad with 1:30 left in the game, but Navy owned most of the game other than the middle of 3rd quarter and beginning of the 4th

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i did.also i lost st mary -9 up 10 with 03 left the guy bangs the 3 ball ,right on game channel in my face