handicapping services??

duosports

EOG Member
I am writing this to let people aware of an up and coming group of handicappers ( ) They have a 5 star play for today. I am not writing this because I work for them or I am them. I just wanted to spread the word. 4-0 in their last 4 ( 4 and 5 star plays). I am not going to say anymore because I like this site and I don't want to get booted either. Give them a try they won't let yah down I am sure. I have tried others, but they don't match up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: handicapping services??

Partner, this site is for sharing, not promoting.

If you have this hotshot play....why not post it sir?

duosports

EOG Member

I am not trying to promote for my benefit and I am sorry if it came across that way. I was just letting others know about good cappers. I hear people complain about how they got screwed and well these people are alright compared to the others and charge alot less. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I like this chat forum... don't need to get the boot.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I am writing this to let people aware of an up and coming group of handicappers ( breakthelines.com) They have a 5 star play for today. I am not writing this because I work for them or I am them. I just wanted to spread the word. 4-0 in their last 4 ( 4 and 5 star plays). I am not going to say anymore because I like this site and I don't want to get booted either. Give them a try they won't let yah down I am sure. I have tried others, but they don't match up.

i have heard of them - you can follow their plays at

www.duosports is a shill for lines.com and doesn't think anything is smart enough to know this

NO ONE CARES about them or any other service here - LOSER! start posting plays with current lines and stop promoting other sites or GET THE HELL LOST!

Last edited by a moderator: