Bad bad bad beat!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
I had the under 23.5 first half big. BYU decides to run from their ten with seconds to go in the half. Kid fumbled and UCLA scored. THey should have gone to one knee from their ten just running out the clock. The real kicker is that changed momentum andI lost my BYU -6 game bet too. Unreal. I lost Utah and under on a bad beat as well. These a BAD BEATS. Still had a winning day but this hurt.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bad bad bad beat!

I had the under 23.5 first half big. BYU decides to run from their ten with seconds to go in the half. Kid fumbled and UCLA scored. THey should have gone to one knee from their ten just running out the clock. The real kicker is that changed momentum andI lost my BYU -6 game bet too. Unreal. I lost Utah and under on a bad beat as well. These a BAD BEATS. Still had a winning day but this hurt.
Why the Westbrook fiasco last week was a joke if anyone thinks it was the right thing to do. down one and letting someone score to bring it to eight i can see but not going up two scores.

Why give a team over 2 minutes to play? Dallas did it against Buffalo if you remember. Scored with 25 seconds or so and then got the onsides kick. What part dont you understand? Falling at the one wrapped it up. Only a dumb ass college program risks the handoff. You didnt see Philly handing it off did you? Bad beat for sure but Westbrook proved that at least one player in the NFL isnt a selfish statistic concerned prick! There arent many of those left. I can promise you that TJ " Gee I hope I make the Pro Bowl" Houszmanzadeh would have crossed the goal line. As would have Junior " Look at me ,look at me ,I just tackled a guy 10 yards down field" Seau.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Tom...i had the same fucking bet with the under...

but im excited to make my money back on the dolphins ML...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Why give a team over 2 minutes to play? Dallas did it against Buffalo if you remember. Scored with 25 seconds or so and then got the onsides kick. What part dont you understand? Falling at the one wrapped it up. Only a dumb ass college program risks the handoff. You didnt see Philly handing it off did you? Bad beat for sure but Westbrook proved that at least one player in the NFL isnt a selfish statistic concerned prick! There arent many of those left. I can promise you that TJ " Gee I hope I make the Pro Bowl" Houszmanzadeh would have crossed the goal line. As would have Junior " Look at me ,look at me ,I just tackled a guy 10 yards down field" Seau.

Okay first off it wasn't Westbrooks idea to sit on the one. Do you know the Eagles have overpaid Westbrook by 3 million dollars which was a mistake on their part but Westbrook didn't say one thing about it until he was approached? 3 freaking Million? that basically blows apart your selfesh analogy. Did you also know that some players complained to Westbrook when he took the same basic play in the endzone against the Redskins to go up by eight? Why didn't he sit on it then? I live thru the miracle in the Meadowlands bud do you even remember it? What he did if you are only going up by eight not two scores was right in my opinion. You make it sound like it is so easy to just get two scores in under two minutes.

Qtip

EOG Addicted

Okay first off it wasn't Westbrooks idea to sit on the one. Do you know the Eagles have overpaid Westbrook by 3 million dollars which was a mistake on their part but Westbrook didn't say one thing about it until he was approached? 3 freaking Million? that basically blows apart your selfesh analogy. Did you also know that some players complained to Westbrook when he took the same basic play in the endzone against the Redskins to go up by eight? Why didn't he sit on it then? I live thru the miracle in the Meadowlands bud do you even remember it? What he did if you are only going up by eight not two scores was right in my opinion. You make it sound like it is so easy to just get two scores in under two minutes.

Obviously it's not easy to get 2 scores in under 2 minutes, but there still is a chance. If you don't let the other team touch the ball, there is no chance for them to win. It was not a game-changer or anything, but it was just a smart play.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Obviously it's not easy to get 2 scores in under 2 minutes, but there still is a chance. If you don't let the other team touch the ball, there is no chance for them to win. It was not a game-changer or anything, but it was just a smart play.

there is also a chance of a fumble like in the BYU game tonight. Hell Romo fumbled the first snap tonight. I think the odds are about even either way you go. And all honesty if you think its a smart play maybe you are just not observant because that play has crossed my mind since the two point conversion was enacted. Hell i have talked about that play for five years with buddies of mine so it can't be that smart.

Thor, you are old and bitter. Yes I remember the play. The money and the play? No correlation!!!! If you are a bitter Eagles fan and you need someone to be mad at and blame, start with your drug addict assisting coach!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Westbrook made the smart play. IF, IF they fumble then the other team would have had to go about 96 yds to score. And with the team kneeling that means there's several players around it so the chance of recovery is nil.