Updated record-----------------

13-17, -0.24 units

Sunday's puck dogs---------------

sharks +120 (like this one a lot)

GL to all players.:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: MUNSON'S PUCK DOGS

Well done on the Sharks pick. They have been good to me as well. Nabokov was stellar last night.

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

Enjoy the night off Munson. Great call on those Sharks last night. SO had me sweating but ended great!

:cheers

larz

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for checking in, Winky.

Tuesday puck dogs--------------

maple leafs +123
flames +100
coyotes +148

GL to all players:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Leafs blow a 2 goal lead with 90 seconds left and lose in OT!:( Flames and Coyotes come through to get us well into the black.

Updated record--------------

16-18, +2.44 units

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Munson - Leafs are really a strange team to bet. I see them all the time, but they still confound me. You never know what you're going to get from game to game there. Coyotes was a nice call. Flames are on a roll.

munson15

I want winners...

Munson - Leafs are really a strange team to bet. I see them all the time, but they still confound me. You never know what you're going to get from game to game there. Coyotes was a nice call. Flames are on a roll.
58:30 of shutout hockey, then give up 2 and lose in OT is a tough one. I still think it was a good play, just a bad beat.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Betting DET at any time on the ML is usually a decent bet, considering they have only lost 6 times this year (and only 2 of those at home)...at the same time, do I want to bet $330 to make $100??? I dunno.

munson15

I want winners...

Thursday's puck dogs------------

maple leafs +107

Gonna play those leafs until they win for us!:+textinb3

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Munson - Leafs again, my friend! Late game loss, when all looked pretty good. See the Wings lost to STL, which could have been a nice payoff, as well as OTT losing. It's a strange game. If you keep pounding the Leafs, I fear you may be losing for a while, with all those road games.

munson15

I want winners...

Munson - Leafs again, my friend! Late game loss, when all looked pretty good. See the Wings lost to STL, which could have been a nice payoff, as well as OTT losing. It's a strange game. If you keep pounding the Leafs, I fear you may be losing for a while, with all those road games.
Toronto has hurt me, no doubt, but when the numbers are right, we must forge ahead.:smokesmal

munson15

I want winners...

Updated record------------------

16-20, +0.44 units

Saturday puck dogs-------------

sabres +110

GL to all players:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Updated record----------------

17-20, +1.54 units

Sunday's puck dogs--------------

canucks +128

munson15

I want winners...

Wednesday's puck dogs------------

thrashers +125
hurricanes +144
maple leafs +103

munson15

I want winners...

Updated record--------------

17-24, -2.46 units

Thursday's puck dogs---------

canadiens +104

munson15

I want winners...

Saturday's puck dogs-----------

Like beating a dead horse-------
MAPLE LEAFS +106
Back to normal picks----------
sabres +127

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Saturday's puck dogs-----------

Like beating a dead horse-------
MAPLE LEAFS +106

100% agree - i took Tor, too - but i KNOW i will lose this pick because i have had ZERO success on the "Leaves" this season - expect a repeat of the Canes game here - ugh :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

100% agree - i took Tor, too - but i KNOW i will lose this pick because i have had ZERO success on the "Leaves" this season - expect a repeat of the Canes game here - ugh :+clueless
It started when they blew that 2-goal lead in the last 90 seconds.:(

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Munson - today I am taking PIT (+130) and TBay over the Laffs who have Clemmenson in net (+110). I like the outdoor venue to even out the home ice. I think that PIT is a better team right now than BUF. GL Bud. All the best in '08!