EOG HITS 1,000,000,000 TOTAL POSTS

would like to thank peterose/The General and dirty and all the old schoolers from freewinners.com that got me into the sports gaming world probably at least 10 years ago

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: EOG HITS 1,000,000,000 TOTAL POSTS

lol jt. are you a wanna-be mod, here? LOL just ask general maybe he'll hire ya!!! LOL jk, my friend...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

pretty amazing for such a short time....

here's to a million more...:cheers

MCP

jt dont know the difference between 1 mil and 1 bil, he's street

Congrat below is one million dots representing EOG one million milestone

<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD rowSpan=2>[SIZE=+3]A million dots on one page[/SIZE]</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Lots of dots
Getting a feel for big numbers
A dot for every second in the day </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You can use lots of dots to help grasp large numbers. Here are 10<SUP>3</SUP> x 10<SUP>3</SUP> = 10<SUP>6</SUP> (1,000,000 ; one million) dots.
The dots are dots. The small squares are 10<SUP>1</SUP> x 10<SUP>1</SUP> = 10<SUP>2</SUP> (100) dots. The big squares are 10 x 10 of the small squares, so 10<SUP>4</SUP> (10,000) dots. To get a million (10<SUP>6</SUP>) we need 10<SUP>2</SUP> of the big squares. Depending on how wide your window is, that's 10 x 10, or 5 x 20, or 4 x 25, or 3 x 33 plus 1. As below...
<TABLE border=2><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<CENTER><!-- foot --><SMALL> A million dots on one page
</CENTER></SMALL>

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

would like to thank peterose/The General and dirty and all the old schoolers from freewinners.com that got me into the sports gaming world probably at least 10 years ago

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Thanks for your hanging around and sharing with us JT. A lot of the ol freewinner guys around that many don't know, but I am certainly glad that we do have that group here. We created many bonding friendships over the years and during our times posting together. :party

Happy New Year to Everyone, no matter how you ended up here at EOG. :thumbsup

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for posting here JT>..... Been forum friends a long long time buddy....since 1998, I do believe..... It's been a fun ride....as Pete said... Lot's of freewinners posters around here....:cheers:cheers:cheers

The boy needs to be a politician in Washington.

He can use that pesky "0" key to turn a million into a billion instantly!