This Is My FINAL Regular Season Play!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Its been a hell of a regular season thus far and I am looking to end it with a BANG! BANG! BANG!

So I will post my FINAL play of the regular season as soon as I can find the best line available for it.

Stay Tuned!!!

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
Re: This Is My FINAL Regular Season Play!!!

REDSKINS???

VIKINGS???

Tell us ...............C'on:+clueless

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

MC - take it from a Dallas fan...they're not winning that game....my biggest play of the year is Washington -6.5 (-110)....got that on Monday

That offence doesn't move without TO...nobody respects Crayton, Austin, Hurd.....

Washington win and they are in - Romo wont play much if at all...

Washington is going to smoke them

:bank:

BAMF

ballwonder

EOG Master

Neither of those.

Though I wouldnt be shocked to see Dallas with their backups take a SU winner :)

Was thinking the same thing Madcapper, just think that kinda points is way to much to lay with the skins no matter who is starting.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I am going with ONE side and ONE total....

Panthers -3

Rams/Cardinals OVER 48

You have been fantasic this season, MC...I'll go out with a bang with ya! GL!

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

MC - i like the Panthers play - somewhat...and i am just looking for your angle

i am playing both wash -6.5 and tenn -6 this weekend with the angle of playoff caliber team trying to make playoffs vs. a team with nothing to win and resting starters (Dallas/Indy)...i am playing washington HUGE

so i noticed that you mentioned that Dallas could win SU with their backups...

so it got me thinking....what makes Carolina a play for you and not Wash or Tenn??

i am assuming that you are using the divisional opponent with nothing to lose (carolina) going against a playoff team that is resting starters (TB)...

i'm just curious - thanks in advance

BAMF

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I just have a weird feeling that Washington will have a choke job this week.

As for Tennessee I know they NEED a win to get in and INDI is playing backups, but its a road game. And just because you NEED a win doesnt mean it will happen.

As for Carolina...Tampa is benching almost all starters. They are looking to the playoff game vs New York already. I cant see them being focused enough to even play close to Carolina.

Bags

EOG Senior Member

I would agree with MC. Tenn needed the win last week and could not cover the 8 what makes them cover here. The Washington game is a rivalry game and even 2nd string will play to preserve that.

Needing a win and getting a win and then covering are three entirley different things that do not alway flow together!

GL with you plays!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I hit the PATS over easily.

Now hoping to sweep Sunday to put a cap on a remarkable NFL regular season!

Good luck to all tomorrow!

jefff

EOG Senior Member

Needy teams dont often win. See Cleveland last week. See Minnesota last week. See New Orleans last week.

Dallas/Washington is a big rivalry. Dallas dosnt play another game for 2 weeks. With TO hurt, Romo may need more reps with Crayton, Glenn (he's back!), Hurd, etc. I expect to see plenty of running by Dallas though.
Get Marion his yards and then insert Jones and whomever the 3rd string guy is.

I'm with MC...I expect a Washington choke job. They need this game badly

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I hit the PATS over easily.

Now hoping to sweep Sunday to put a cap on a remarkable NFL regular season!

Good luck to all tomorrow!

MC your total play is on Arizona! We still got a ton of work to do to cap off a great season.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC your total play is on Arizona! We still got a ton of work to do to cap off a great season.

haha it is for TODAY. But yesterday I started a thread telling everyone to play the OVER in the Pats game and take PATS team toal over 30.

You missed it????

Good bets yesterday MC, that PSU game very close.

I took the pats -13, stupid

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yea. Sometimes good bets go bad.

Lets sweep the board today baby!

Capper, seldom post but follow your picks often. Thanks for all of the help and best wishes for a great 2008:cocktail

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper, seldom post but follow your picks often. Thanks for all of the help and best wishes for a great 2008:cocktail
Thats appreciated. If I was able to even help you a little throughout the season, then I did my job.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

2-0 for the weekend so far.

Looking for Cardinals/Rams OVER 48 for a SWEEP to end an incredible NFL regular season!!!!

Hey Cap, glad to see your'e doing good...after football I'm lost. You around for basketball...I will follow..BOL Buddy!:cheers