Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Tonight, I played Providence +7 vs. #18Arkansas
UC Davis +26 vs. #16Texas
UConn +9 vs. #3Memphis
Idaho +26.5 vs. #9Wash. St.

Cannon

Banned

Thursday a nice 0-5

Season record
17-20-2

Got busy at work. The plays for Fr1day fading the top 25 were

Fade

Ark
SYC
TEX
TENN (no line)
Memphis
Wash St.

need a good weekend to make up for Thursday.

munson15

I want winners...

We're getting killed here, Cannon. I'm 1-8 in 2 days. Throw me a lifeline today! Maybe your re-entry into the thread will change the luck around.:cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Remember, last year in 2007, this system didnt heat up till the second week or so of January and then it exploded like crazy !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hope all the CBB fans had a great thanksgiving and are ready to make alot of money with this system !!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, just heard on the radio here in Vegas that Quiet Riot lead singer Kevin Dubrow was found dead in his house. He has been a radio jock for years and I listened to him all the time !!! He was only 52 years old !!!

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

We're getting killed here, Cannon. I'm 1-8 in 2 days. Throw me a lifeline today! Maybe your re-entry into the thread will change the luck around.:cheers
tread lightly now and hammer away once conference play starts. :houra

munson15

I want winners...

tread lightly now and hammer away once conference play starts. :houra
I figured the polls and lines would be loose this early and we could get a great start. I obviously was wrong, although Clemson and G. Tech covered last night. Of course, I didn't play them. You waiting for January on this, Bobby?

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I figured the polls and lines would be loose this early and we could get a great start. I obviously was wrong, although Clemson and G. Tech covered last night. Of course, I didn't play them. You waiting for January on this, Bobby?

Yes I wait for all the holiday tourneys to end and conf. play to begin. and then, only because i don't like all the action (I would kill myself having 30 cbb bets on a saturday lol), I only play the unranked favorite angle big and the lowered ranked favorite angle small. 99% of the time unranked teams and lower ranked teams are favored over ranked and higher ranked teams because of the home court advantage.

Who can run a model on unranked favorites v. ranked teams? would like to see what the ats record is over the lat 5 yrs. Last year was very very good but if i remember correctly the previous yr was close to 50-50....i don't remember.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

in addition, i am also curious to see what the ats record is for nov-dec v. jan-feb. i am willing to bet the % is better jan-feb.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Cannon,
In post #7 of this thread you said you start this system on Jan 1st?
Why did you start this system early this year?

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

a lot of people who follow this fly by night system would like to know the real results over 5 years. I mean I happen to know them cause that's what I do (track everything). I suggest others do their homework as well. Nothing in life is free boys, and if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

My two cents

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

a lot of people who follow this fly by night system would like to know the real results over 5 years. I mean I happen to know them cause that's what I do (track everything). I suggest others do their homework as well. Nothing in life is free boys, and if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

My two cents

Let me ask you a favor because i don't have the time to go back 5 years.
Can you give me those tracking results? You can PM me and I'll give you my email address if you don't want to post them. If not, no big deal. Eventually I will have the data together. Thanks.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hey, what does it matter what happened 5 years ago or 4 years ago in a system !!! That doesnt mean the system is going to work this year !!! But it kicked ass in 2007 and it is something to look at in 2008, probably after the new year !!! Nothing is a sure thing in this business, that is why they call it GAMBLING !!!

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Hey, what does it matter what happened 5 years ago or 4 years ago in a system !!! That doesnt mean the system is going to work this year !!! But it kicked ass in 2007 and it is something to look at in 2008, probably after the new year !!! Nothing is a sure thing in this business, that is why they call it GAMBLING !!!
Herc,
Everybody on this site knows why they call it gambling. Some people do it for fun and some people do it to feed their kids. Either way, the reason for the historical data is simple. First of all, I was never a big system guy so I'm curious. Second, we all know that last year was good but how good? Was last year an above average year for this system, a average year, etc etc? By getting a 5 year sample you will be able to see if last year produced an inordinary amount of winners as opposed to the past. If that is the case it might, not will but might, lead to the potential for a regression to the mean this year. We shall see.....Good Luck with your plays.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Top 25 is doing really well right now in there games !!! :+expressi

munson15

I want winners...

Good thing I stopped playing against them.:doh1 Got murdered for the week or so I did.:(

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Munson, the Top 25 is 16-7 since I put the fade in a few days ago or so. 2-2 on tuesday night. I think it will switch here real soon though !!!

munson15

I want winners...

Munson, the Top 25 is 16-7 since I put the fade in a few days ago or so. 2-2 on tuesday night. I think it will switch here real soon though !!!
Thanks for the update, Herc! I'll keep checking back here.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Top 25 update,
On a 22-11 run fading the fade, if you get it.thursday night going against the top 25 was 2-0 !!! Detroit and LSU winners !!!
No games Friday and a huge card on saturday as usual and sunday !!!

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Last night 5 unit play won
Unranked Southern Ill -4 v. #24 St Marys.
So Ill won 71-56.
Next potential 5 unit play goes saturday.
unranked purdue should be a slight favorite over #20 Louisville

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Saturdays have looked good for this system in December so far. More games on saturdays. Remeber this system started to kick ass right after the first of the year last year !!! Thursdays and saturdays were awesome !!!

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY IT IS TIME TO FIRE UP THE LUCKY THREAD FOR 2008!!!!

HEY MOMAN PUT YOUR PLAYS IN HERE.

Cannon

Banned

Hey MOMAN can we use your sweetie for luck again this year?

You can bounce quarters off that ass........

SCREW IT POSTING PLAYS A DAY EARLY THIS YEAR!!

MONDAY Dec 31st

2 Units
IONA
FORDHAM
RICE

get all the points you can.

LET'S GET THIS STARTED.

Cannon

Banned

2 Units
IONA (LOSER)
FORDHAM (LOSER)
RICE (WINNER)

1-2 Bad start

Cannon

Banned

Bad Start Continues
2 Units
1-3

Plays For Wednesday Some will not have lines

TCU
MICH
LAFAYETTE
FAIRLEIGH DICK
AKRON
ALAB AM
KENT ST.
IOWA

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the restart. I got killed back in November. I figured the top 25 would be pretty bogus at that point without anyone having played any games. Boy was I wrong! Will try to get involved again, now. GL Cannon!

Cannon

Banned

Wednesday

3-2

Record this year

4-5

Thursday
2 Units
Rice
Oregon St.
Sienna
Providence
Depaul

3 Units
Stanford

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Wednesday

3-2

Record this year

4-5

Thursday
2 Units
Rice
Oregon St.
Sienna
Providence
Depaul

3 Units
Stanford

Cannon, I may have this wrong but was it you who posted the fact that you played/faded home teams that were favs by -2.5? I may have the wording wrong but do you understand what I am getting at? For some reason I keep thinking that you were one of the people that played this during the football season and mentioned that it worked for college basketball as well. The reason that I ask is simply that Thursday there are quite a few games that would qualify.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Cannon,

I just searched across the street and found the post. It's fading home teams that open at pk to -2.5. I'm there man!!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I went to sportsinsights.com and used the openers from Pinnacle and it looks like a nice group of games for the "pk to -2.5" fade. Here are OUR plays but some of the games looked like we are going to get better lines based on the early line movement. These are the teams we are playing on!

West Virginia +2.5
Oregon +1.5 (opened at a pick so we may get a better line)
CS Northridge +2.5
USC +1
Tenn Chatt +2

Let's rock!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Goddamn it.....if we are going to play and recommend to the forum
plays to make/lose money.....then less get it right.

Last year I will say I made money with Cannon's BB picks. If
there is bullshit....count me out. Mr. C gives so many picks
that sometimes he messes up. I don't think he mis-leads anyone.
I and my group think he makes us money....you do as you like.

Jesus Cannon.....make this simple and let's just win for everybody.