THE BEST CURE FOR A HANGOVER?

Well, I won't say what I used to think it was but perhaps some suggestions may be appreciated...:+clueless

It ain't coffee!!!

Re: THE BEST CURE FOR A HANGOVER?

Well, I won't say what I used to think it was but perhaps some suggestions may be appreciated...:+clueless

It ain't coffee!!!

I never bought into that coffee thing after drinking - it makes me even worse.

Back in the day, Dr. Pepper, Gatorade or more beer seemed to work best

Last edited:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

It ain't coffee!!!

I got the best cure but its to late. Drink about 3 glasses of water before you go to bed. Since its to late two gel cap advils followed an hour later by a Percocet. The liver won't enjoy it but the headache will be gone.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

A nice corned beef sandwich, Doc Browns soda and a healthy wager will do the trick. Wait one hour and start drinking again

GL

How many 12 oz beers does it take for you to feel anything at this point?

:cocktail

I can drink a ton of beer, but you throw a shot in there and I'm toast!!

I start to feel it after 3 or 4. I don't really like the taste.. I like the buzz!!

I can drink a ton of beer, but you throw a shot in there and I'm toast!!

I start to feel it after 3 or 4. I don't really like the taste.. I like the buzz!!

I have found that sticking to one kind of beer lessens the severity of the hangover. For example, if you start with Killians Red, drink Killians the whole night. If you start mixing beers or adding shots, you'll be toast.

(In college, I drank a gallon (8 pints) of Killians one night and felt fine the next morning)

A greasy breakfast, wash it down with a large fountain coke and a couple Excedrin Migraine pills

If you have the day off, also take 2 tylenol PM's and go sleep the day away

I have found that sticking to one kind of beer lessens the severity of the hangover. For example, if you start with Killians Red, drink Killians the whole night. If you start mixing beers or adding shots, you'll be toast.

(In college, I drank a gallon (8 pints) of Killians one night and felt fine the next morning)

i agree!! i try not to mix beers... but i will always be talked into a shot after 5 or 5!! i never think of a shot... it's alway someone else's idea!! but i rarely say no!!

A greasy breakfast, wash it down with a large fountain coke and a couple Excedrin Migraine pills

If you have the day off, also take 2 tylenol PM's and go sleep the day away

that does sound good, but i am a lunch guy and rarely outta bed before 11am if i have a bad hangover..

alka seltzer is supposed to do the trick.... it's tough to cover all the bases of a good hangover..its either the head or stomach or both.

eggs are supposed to help

Here is mine and it is what I'm drinking now.

23 oz. glass filled with half clamato half Corona
Put about 5 drops of A-1 steak sauce
2 or 3 lemons squeezed and lots of salt.
Enjoy!

Blondie

EOG Master

i agree!! i try not to mix beers... but i will always be talked into a shot after 5 or 5!! i never think of a shot... it's alway someone else's idea!! but i rarely say no!!

I am the opposite. I usually drink shots. If I have a beer it is someone else's idea.

Blondie

EOG Master

Nice to see you too Nick! The holiday season is always enjoyable with the kids around (although it REALLY is time for them to go back to school)

Hope you had a great one as well!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I eat....everything in sight. today 2 breakfasts one at 2 am and one at 9 am, A big ass sub around 1 p.m. and just starting to get hungry again. Cardio workout tomorrow morning.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Before you go to bed, slam a large glass of water, then some gatorade. Also take 1-2 tylenol. You'll wake up feeling fine.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

My problem is trying to remember doing this when im shit faced.:doh1

If you're going back to your house to crash, just make sure to put it by your bed on the counter before you go out. If you're sleeping out, good luck remembering! :houra