Outside Hockey

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member
Re: Outside Hockey

Haven't been this excited to watch a game in a while. 2-4 inches of snow is possible. Trying to figure out this total, looks too high to me

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I like the PENS with the underdog $$ - I see the game outdoors in the snow as a coin toss. I think Crosby puts on a show for the NBC network. I just hope for a good game for the US audience.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was leaning over, but after seeing you 2 on the under, i jumped along... under 5 1/2 it is

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the place is packed, not to mention they are way to far away from the ice, noway in hell would i ever go to a game like this...

The snow makes this much more fun to watch than the game in Edmonton when it was just ball-freezing cold. The clumping snow changes the speed of the game.

Yeah its cold but damn that looks like it would be fun to watch. Oh well game in HD ain't bad...

This has been fun to watch, shootout ending tops it off. Not exactly ideal conditions for showing off the skill of the players, but still a great change of pace. They should do this every couple of years.