Shrink----Alan Boston

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member
Re: Shrink----Alan Boston

maybe he didnt like trying to be bought:rolleyes:

boston doesnt sell picks the guy justs offers his advice for free and if you listen to him you might learn something for free

at least the shrink isnt running Boston into the mud like he did ace-ace after ace went to the highest bidder:LMAO

Nothing against the guy, he just sounded like a bitter fuck. Thought he sounded sharp until he made the dumbass Jew remark

mofome

Banned

jew comments? thats as weak as it gets.

i need a radio show soon so i can make my comments too.

:+excited-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

maybe he didnt like trying to be bought:rolleyes:

boston doesnt sell picks the guy justs offers his advice for free and if you listen to him you might learn something for free

at least the shrink isnt running Boston into the mud like he did ace-ace after ace went to the highest bidder:LMAO
We all live and learn Big Daddy! Good Luck and Happy New Year to you!

Culver

EOG Veteran

Alan Boston can be a complete ass and in fact, he seems to think it's funny to turn being an ass into an art form. Some people think that's hilarious. I think it just makes him a professional ass which is not exactly something that takes a lot of talent. He is more interested in cultivating his image as an asshole than he is in "helping people".

Lots of drugs, lots of ego, lots of boorish behavior, not enough winners to justify it.

Funny that Jon in Oakland comes here looking for business. I thought EOG was a shithole. Guess it's not too much of a shithole to visit when you need hits at his dump.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, i had heard he was a smart guy who knew alot about sports, thats why i had hoped he'd come by...but reading part of that interview, if he talks like that to everyone, i can see why people dont like him.....racist comments are certainly a sign of weakness, and whether ken was insulted or not, it tells alot about the guy..........

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

He is more interested in cultivating his image as an asshole than he is in "helping people".

Lots of drugs, lots of ego, lots of boorish behavior, not enough winners to justify it.

Funny that Jon in Oakland comes here looking for business. I thought EOG was a shithole. Guess it's not too much of a shithole to visit when you need hits at his dump.

The guy spent more than three hours on a Saturday night talking about college basketball; if that is what you consider cultivating an asshole image then by Golly, keep it up Boston.

Heim

EOG Master

Boston...has no ill will towards Shrink. He has recently been bombarded
with PMs and phone calls about posting his plays and I think the Shrink
call put him on tilt....

In fairness to him (Boston) this "Boston posting" thread was gaining momentum
as if a done deal. I even called him Sat to see if it was true and predictably he blew up.

The ironic part is that EOG put this at issue...Boston never solicited his wares
anywhere or even intimated he wanted to go anywhere to post yet I see some
unflattering posts about him...

Think of him what you want but his picks have value and he's never been
tempted to charge for his picks unlike some of the smucks who have posted in this thread....

Last edited:

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Doesn't Alan Boston already post here at the EOG under the handle of............BEANTOWNJIM?????????????

mofome

Banned

Boston...has no ill will towards Shrink. He has recently been bombarded
with PMs and phone calls about posting his plays and I think the Shrink
call put him on tilt....

In fairness to him (Boston) this "Boston posting" thread was gaining momentum
as if a done deal. I even called him Sat to see if it was true and predictably he blew up.

The ironic part is that EOG put this at issue...Boston never solicited his wares
anywhere or even intimated he wanted to go anywhere to post yet I see some
unflattering posts about him...

Think of him what you want but his picks have value and he's never been
tempted to charge for his picks unlike some of the smucks who have posted in this thread....

no ill will? please, if it was just a bad time to catch him on the phone, he would have kept all that private. he wanted it to be known. he wants to be the badass guy that just doesnt give a fuck. simple as that, not much to it.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

the guy spent 3 hours talkin cbb and the best fukin play the clown could come up with the other day was an uncappable coinflip of a game??? i mean seriously, 20 better and easier games to cap and he gives shrink a cointoss of a game that nobody had any business playing. he is probably bitter that his shitty losing coinflip was posted on a big forum and lost. the guy might have money, but every good capper i know never even looked twice at the but/siu game. no way to pick a winner with confidence. just another guy with an opinion.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I never got a chance to bet many of AB's games after reading them over at LVA because I'd either get home too late or the price had moved too high, but it was nice of him to post there when he did.

I just couldn't believe that he wasn't going to post there any longer because of some jerks that couldn't leave well enough alone. If you're going after AB, you might as well try for Helmut too.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

the guy spent 3 hours talkin cbb and the best fukin play the clown could come up with the other day was an uncappable coinflip of a game??? i mean seriously, 20 better and easier games to cap and he gives shrink a cointoss of a game that nobody had any business playing. he is probably bitter that his shitty losing coinflip was posted on a big forum and lost. the guy might have money, but every good capper i know never even looked twice at the but/siu game. no way to pick a winner with confidence. just another guy with an opinion.

Did you watch the game? SIU was 3-12 from the free throw line, including missing on 3 1 and 1's late in the game. And it still took a prayer of a shot for Butler to win.

Just because you think a game was 'uncappable' (what the fuck does that mean?) doesn't mean it is.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

yeah i watched the game and butler went 14 minutes without a bucket and they still won....my point is, there were other games to choose from. the siu/but game was a coinflip at best and you know it. no reason to play it much less put it out on a forum. no offense to you cobbler but it doesnt take much of a capper to put out a coinflip on a team who runs about 95% at home. he also said he had no idea who ken was or EOG. you know thats bullshit. if a guy posts at any sports forum, he is going to know about this place. and mw and therx. it doesnt matter to me anyways, if a guy is going to attempt to put out a big play on the siu/but game, i dont care to hear about it anyways...unless he has a double sided coin that never loses

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THIS IS CLASSIC STUFF A (NEUROTIC JEW) THAT IS A NICE WAY OF SAYING PAIN IN THE ASS JEW.I LOVE YOU GUYS A PERSON SPEAKS HIS MIND AND ALL THE LIBERALS PILE ON ALLAN BOSTON WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BOYS THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SPEAK.I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE SHRINKS FACE WHEN ALLAN BOSTON LAID INTO HIM.I AM SURPRISED THANKS DAD TONY MONTANA DIDNT JUMP ON THE PHONE TO PROTECT HIS STEP DADDY YOU CANT TALK TO MY FATHER LIKE THIS DONT YOU KNOW WHO HE IS :LMAO I GUESS HE DOESNT THANKS DAD

HEY KEN WHY DONT WE FIND A BLACK HANDICAPPER I WOULD TO HEAR THAT EXCHANGE (WHITE HONKY JEW) YOU AINT GETTIN NOTTIN FOR FREE WHITEY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHRINK I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD FELLAS

MCP

wow, i had heard he was a smart guy who knew alot about sports, thats why i had hoped he'd come by...but reading part of that interview, if he talks like that to everyone, i can see why people dont like him.....racist comments are certainly a sign of weakness, and whether ken was insulted or not, it tells alot about the guy..........

you obviously know very little of the situation.. is it racist when a black person calls another the N word? no. Boston said it was a neurotic jew talking to an insane jew

hardly racist.. too many ignorant people always inject race into it.. and by the way jewish is not a race.. its a religion.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

you obviously know very little of the situation.. is it racist when a black person calls another the N word? no. Boston said it was a neurotic jew talking to an insane jew

hardly racist.. too many ignorant people always inject race into it.. and by the way jewish is not a race.. its a religion.

I am FAR FROM ignorant, but thanks for correcting my post....u can call it what u like, a person who likes to belittle or condescend to someone based on religion/nationality/color, etc, is racist to me....

thats my opinion, im entitled to it....just like you are entitled to yours, and u wont catch me ever calling you "ignorant" either, because of it

MCP

and offering money, trying to buy someone after he made it clear he wasn't interested isn't belittling or condescending

riiiight

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I am FAR FROM ignorant, but thanks for correcting my post....u can call it what u like, a person who likes to belittle or condescend to someone based on religion/nationality/color, etc, is racist to me....

thats my opinion, im entitled to it....just like you are entitled to yours, and u wont catch me ever calling you "ignorant" either, because of it

You're entitled to your opinion....you're not entitled to change the language. No question but that AB is an ASS/bigot, but calling someone a "neurotic Jew" does NOT make him a racist. Your opinion does make you illiterate though.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

THIS IS CLASSIC STUFF A (NEUROTIC JEW) THAT IS A NICE WAY OF SAYING PAIN IN THE ASS JEW.I LOVE YOU GUYS A PERSON SPEAKS HIS MIND AND ALL THE LIBERALS PILE ON ALLAN BOSTON WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BOYS THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SPEAK.I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE SHRINKS FACE WHEN ALLAN BOSTON LAID INTO HIM.I AM SURPRISED THANKS DAD TONY MONTANA DIDNT JUMP ON THE PHONE TO PROTECT HIS STEP DADDY YOU CANT TALK TO MY FATHER LIKE THIS DONT YOU KNOW WHO HE IS :LMAO I GUESS HE DOESNT THANKS DAD

HEY KEN WHY DONT WE FIND A BLACK HANDICAPPER I WOULD TO HEAR THAT EXCHANGE (WHITE HONKY JEW) YOU AINT GETTIN NOTTIN FOR FREE WHITEY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHRINK I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD FELLAS

Looky here it's our favorite racist, forum comedien. I love when you tell us all how it is in the "real" world. Letting everyone know that it's the norm to refer to every black person as a Nigerian. It's normal to hate all races other then your own. Thanks for letting us all know that it's ok to disown or hate your daughter for bringing home and introducing you to a black man.

You're just a lame ass make believe poster who is about as dumb and boring as it gets. Your losing it BTJ. I've never really found your posts funny but someone or something has thrown you off your game.

Personally I thought AB's comment made him sound like an asshole more then a bigot

Look this is the bottomline.. The Shrink really wanted to land this Boston fella for our posters...lots of guys expressed interest in having him here, so Ken gave it a shot.

I think it's funny how some say The Shrink tried to buy this guy or that guy! These are people who do not know Ken.
He knows how business works and if it takes using his OWN money to benefit our posters he will...some folks run him in the dirt for this:doh1

This is my take on BOSTON...he likes to be an ASSHOLE and he does a good job.. his conversation with Ken was far different and the souped up version he gave on Jon's show...
He was so put off by Ken that he spent 20 minutes on the phone with him..:+clueless
This is where Ken and I are different... I wouldn't have offered him a fucken dime...he already does a ton for EOG posters as it is.. Times are tough in this business...he tried to get his services...and the guy fucked him on a radio show!

The guy is a dick!! and yes I would say it to his face, but The Shrink will let it slide...like I said we are different.

He knows how this shit works! I'm just a poster!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1030497 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-01-08, 07:57 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #97 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->BEANTOWNJIM<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1030497", true); </SCRIPT>
I GRIN WHEN I WIN

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1030497 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Shrink----Alan Boston<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->THIS IS CLASSIC STUFF A (NEUROTIC JEW) THAT IS A NICE WAY OF SAYING PAIN IN THE ASS JEW.I LOVE YOU GUYS A PERSON SPEAKS HIS MIND AND ALL THE LIBERALS PILE ON ALLAN BOSTON WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD BOYS THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SPEAK.I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN THE SHRINKS FACE WHEN ALLAN BOSTON LAID INTO HIM.I AM SURPRISED THANKS DAD TONY MONTANA DIDNT JUMP ON THE PHONE TO PROTECT HIS STEP DADDY YOU CANT TALK TO MY FATHER LIKE THIS DONT YOU KNOW WHO HE IS :LMAO I GUESS HE DOESNT THANKS DAD

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SHRINK I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD FELLAS <!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is this little bitch ever going to leave? Nothing worse than an out of work mick that won't keep his word. :finger004

BTJ,

I'd pay a little more attention to who's fucking your wife than I would to who's posting at the EOG.

you guys need to slack up on btj... he's a bitter old fart who has to resort to stealing money from his wife's purse...and contest whoring to get by..

he's a creator...that's it!! a story teller who has run outta stories!! there is no irish social club or johnny knockout, etc.etc.

there is just an old fart with nothing better to do! steel worker my ass!! we got all kinds of steel work here in VA. for GOOD steel works.. come on down.

as a matter of fact I will be at Fenway this summer...i'll buy you a couple of beers you broke bastard!!

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Steel worker? Now that is funny. This whiney @@@@@ could'nt work with pottery let alone metal

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

See, I told you the Shrink didn't have to pay Alan to post here.........................we got him for free.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

The first time I ever heard of Alan Boston after I came to Las Vegas was when he was a guest on John's old morning Stardust show.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was so different from the same old tout fare, I was shocked and impressed. Boston was great on the radio. This wasn't the standard tout fare that gambling radio depends on. I was mad at the time that I had to drive through the airport tunnel during the interview and lost 30 seconds of the broadcast.

During the interview, AB told John that he hadn't been picking well for years and planned to go back and teach English to schoolchildren in Maine (a far more noble goal than gambling, for sure.)

But (as if gamblers could actually overcome the addiction), he has stayed at it.

When Alan began posting his CBB plays at LVA, I and everyone else were excited. But the picks did not do well.

No luster, all bluster.

I love having this Las Vegas character hanging around, but I can't see where his plays merit the adulation he still receives. And I bet the old (and current) Alan Boston would be the first one to tell you that.

And I guess that's why you're Jeff Jones(2 can play at your banal game)

Pioneer,

The topic of the thread is Alan Boston. We are commenting about Alan Boston. It's about Alan Boston. You gave no thoughts on the intended topic.

You decided to make the thread about yourself and your seemingly stupid need to express that nobody tells you what to play.

Now I understand that you want to contribute and in your anonymity appear to be a big deal to the other posters, but you really kill yourself with these posts.

Why not start your own thread. "Nobody Tells Pioneer What To Pick!"

You can't make it up.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer,

The topic of the thread is Alan Boston. We are commenting about Alan Boston. It's about Alan Boston. You gave no thoughts on the intended topic.

You decided to make the thread about yourself and your seemingly stupid need to express that nobody tells you what to play.

Not so, my illiterate but nevertheless verbose friend....you chose to speak for me...

"When Alan began posting his CBB plays at LVA, I and everyone else were excited."

...I corrected you and then needing to hear yourself speak some more, you had to make the brilliant observation that yes, since I am Pioneer then that's why I am called pioneer!

Ace

EOG Veteran

The first time I ever heard of Alan Boston after I came to Las Vegas was when he was a guest on John's old morning Stardust show.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was so different from the same old tout fare, I was shocked and impressed. Boston was great on the radio. This wasn't the standard tout fare that gambling radio depends on. I was mad at the time that I had to drive through the airport tunnel during the interview and lost 30 seconds of the broadcast.

During the interview, AB told John that he hadn't been picking well for years and planned to go back and teach English to schoolchildren in Maine (a far more noble goal than gambling, for sure.)

But (as if gamblers could actually overcome the addiction), he has stayed at it.

When Alan began posting his CBB plays at LVA, I and everyone else were excited. But the picks did not do well.

No luster, all bluster.

I love having this Las Vegas character hanging around, but I can't see where his plays merit the adulation he still receives. And I bet the old (and current) Alan Boston would be the first one to tell you that.
i believe his postings are or were (until he quit posting) doing quite well this year

Jon in Oakland

EOG Enthusiast

Alan Boston can be a complete ass and in fact, he seems to think it's funny to turn being an ass into an art form. Some people think that's hilarious. I think it just makes him a professional ass which is not exactly something that takes a lot of talent. He is more interested in cultivating his image as an asshole than he is in "helping people".

I don't recall saying that about EOG.

I didn't post here with hope of increasing hits at LVA, though I wouldn't mind. I have no financial interest in LVA. I posted here because I wanted to increase listenership of Boston on Baskets and The Conference Call.

I figured I was owed a plug seeing as The Shrink likes to come to LVA to talk about what a terrible job the moderators are doing.

Every Saturday at 8pm Pacific:

Boston