Top handicapper in BJ pick 15 contest:

NoAnchovies

EOG Enthusiast
finishes 154-101, 60.3%

10th place finisher was 147-108, 57.6%

Out of several thousand players (I'm sure not all played every week), but I'd thought someone would have hit a little better percentage than 60%.

No prizes for the overall records only the weekly and segments anyway.

BJ is the best in contests!! :+excited-

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: Top handicapper in BJ pick 15 contest:

it was a lot of fun.....I can damn close to 1500 rocks two weeks ago.....on the year I got 350 bucks.....ill take it. I hope they do it again next year......and 60% is straight ballin man....I was at 48%......

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

That's interesting...I checked the final standings and I was in 3rd place overall for the EOG subgroup. 1st place went to "colloid" and 2nd place went to "foxboro"...I've never heard of either of them so I went to the EOG members list and neither one of them are even members of EOG. No biggie, since there is no prize but I thought it was strange!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was 143-112 for 56% in a cbs contest, i didnt hear about the BJ contest till it was weeks in, bah

NoAnchovies

EOG Enthusiast

Many posters here and across the street use a different name for the bj contest.

Last years pick2 paid the following:
Overall Prizes

• $37,750 in end of season cash prizes*
  • Top 300 finishers are winners
<TABLE class=prizes cellSpacing=0><THEAD><TR><TH>Rank</TH><TH>Prize</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD class=place>1</TD><TD>$5,000</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=place>2</TD><TD>$2,500</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=place>3</TD><TD>$1,250</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=place>4-5</TD><TD>$750</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=place>6-20</TD><TD>$500</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=place>21-45</TD><TD>$250</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=place>46-75</TD><TD>$125</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=place>76-125</TD><TD>$75</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=place>126-200</TD><TD>$50</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class=place>201-300</TD><TD>$25</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Needless to say, I wish they had end of season prizes this year too. A lot of us on here would be in the top 300. I better stop typing, I'm starting to sound like a bonus whore.:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

That's interesting...I checked the final standings and I was in 3rd place overall for the EOG subgroup. 1st place went to "colloid" and 2nd place went to "foxboro"...I've never heard of either of them so I went to the EOG members list and neither one of them are even members of EOG. No biggie, since there is no prize but I thought it was strange!

lets put it this way

colloid colloid colloid

dirty

EOG Master

I would say have the posters here have different contest names...does not mean they don't post here

NoAnchovies

EOG Enthusiast

Will 13th in the Sub group and 193 overall pay anything?

Unfortunately No, as there are no end of season prizes. Even though they tracked it, I guess it was for information only. Was a great contest though!

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Too bad I forgot to put in my picks one week....ended the contest 138-102