Brent Mussburger has Illinois

Re: Brent Mussburger has Illinois

Yeah would make sense. He seems to really like those big dogs and wants the upsets.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Would love to see Brent doing NFL pre-game again........... :)

The networks should put him on pre-season football. That would be perfectly suited for him, he would be fired up for the final drive with third stringers in there instead of just wishing the game was over.

funny wildbill...they should let brent play live wagers while he announces...

slimshady - lol exactly. brent is into the game now again. lol i think he's got a few units on the over as well...lol

You can hear the kick in Brent's voice now....LOL.

He probably doesn't even have strong opinions, but just gets in the action to get himself fired up. After all the years of doing football I bet there are times its hard to get into it.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I like brent, no matter who or how much he bets. I met him one time, he is pretty tall and lean, like 6' 4" 220. Very nice in person, not a prick like many.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i knew he was on Illinois after the play where USC fumbled - but the guy was ruled down - USC scored a TD then they showed a replay later where Brent said maybe the refs blew the play and it was a fumble

THAT told me all i needed to know about what side he was on

Sagarin

Banned

i knew he was on Illinois after the play where USC fumbled - but the guy was ruled down - USC scored a TD then they showed a replay later where Brent said maybe the refs blew the play and it was a fumble

THAT told me all i needed to know about what side he was on

I love the avatar winky. :cheers