Guys I was looking into a new book and No Way would I choose BOOKMAKER as I next one!

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
LOOK at the withdraw page !!!!!!!!!!! Every option takes 7-10 days just to PROCESS ,are they CRAZY or what . SHOWN my friend and he said you got to be fuckin Kidding!

Last edited:

michael777

EOG Dedicated
Re: Guys I was looking into a new book and No Way would I choose BOOKMAKER as I next one!

i have been getting ups checks from them in 48 hours

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Guys I was looking into a new book and No Way would I choose BOOKMAKER as I next one!

I find it truly amazing why some of you strike off stellar books because of tiny technicalities.... totally amazing you would risk playing at some of these other places and not a Top Shop for what amounts to nothing.... I would rather pay for a withdrawal or wait a extra couple of days than my money not be paid to me at all.... But that is just me...

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Heres 3 great places to play BJ, Pig and Heritage.

Bookmaker is great. I like it there

Re: Guys I was looking into a new book and No Way would I choose BOOKMAKER as I next

Re: Guys I was looking into a new book and No Way would I choose BOOKMAKER as I next

To not have them in your arsenal would be foolish. After all, they're only well established, safe, have decent limits, multiple options ~ so why would one want them?

If a person is whining about "7 to 10 days", it tells me they (person) are not solvent and using "scared money". To each their own. They're fine as far as this person is concerned.

They have to be in your top 5, but there is room for improvement.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I find it truly amazing why some of you strike off stellar books because of tiny technicalities.... totally amazing you would risk playing at some of these other places and not a Top Shop for what amounts to nothing.... I would rather pay for a withdrawal or wait a extra couple of days than my money not be paid to me at all.... But that is just me...

Well said!

BetAtlas is top notch!!! As is WSEX!! Some people have their reasons for liking certain books over others and you should just stfu if you disagree!!

lol miz manners. u are funny.

lol. u make me laugh. bye!

a 7 to 10 day payout as an "official policy" for a reputable offshore book is about as good as you're going to get right now.

You can thank a former congressman by the name of Frist (and his up-in-smoke presidential dreams) for that.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

thegreek, 5dimes. 2 books u need and dont need anything else.

maybe matchbook too

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Bookmaker is very solid, I never had problems with slow pays or slow processing for that matter.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Even though I currently use them as one of my outs, my favorite out is still caribsports.com as they get you the money in ONE day via fedex with a $55 charge which is less than Bookmaker. Same A+ quality book with better CS.