Dirty's NBA for Sunday, January 6, 2008

dirty

EOG Master
119-110-4 -.5 Units

Time to get it turned around guys and dolls... Lost a few close ones lately....

701/702 Seattle Supersonics/Washington Wizards over 202

704 Toronto Raptors -4

nydoc

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dirty's NBA for Sunday, January 6, 2008

good luck today. you have had some bad breaks. you are due to turn it around

I like the plays bro..GL today u need a nice one!! :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys.... Really want to play Minny today at home, but they are just too bad against a Helter Skelter Dallas team...

Dallas is very unpredictable...I dont like them this year. GL anyways

How strong u feel about the Was OVer?? Discuss / Convince me please.. :cheers

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Raptors -4 look too easy today.
I hate it when a game jumps out at me.

dirty

EOG Master

Bobby...they should roll today... I have this game at -8.5

Do Work.... Even if you just use yearly Scoring averages... for each team (off and defense) it gives you the total right there.... You add in the Fact that Seattle Gives up 105 a game almost and that Wash offense is scoring over 100 then That is a Major plus.... Add in Seattle is scoring at almost 99 a clip and the Washington Defense at Home is giving up 105 points a game then the over should fly by.... Washington Depends on its Homecourt Crowd and a good offense to win at home.... Not defense.... Seattle plays uptempo ball averaging 86 shots a game and Washington is averages 82...

Very good point..What about the game the other day tho, vs Mil..That one should have went over aswell, agree??

Mil avg 94 along with giving up 101.. should have been way over 196 easy. No defense on either side. Mil had such a hard time scoring on the Wiz, u think Seattle is better then Mil offensivly (on the road)??

dirty

EOG Master

No Micheal Redd and Milwaukee has no chance of going over..... and Mil is so bad on the road I would never take a over with them on the road... AT home they are one of the best...

and Stats are just that... Stats..... teams still have to perform... we can't predict that...we just have to give our best educated guess...

Seattle is scoring points and playing well right now... I had this game capped at -210.....

iight well GL to u..Thanks for the dicussion. Hope u get a nice one, u deserve it. :houra

dirty

EOG Master

They got out to a quick lead and just went to hell in a hand basket... and Washington did their part...IF seattle keeps it anywhere under 15 this game flies by...I was not counting on a blowout

Dirty, Toronto was the only play here tonight !

by the way, who is this greenhorn idiot DoWork discussing your plays???

haha...Dirty I cant talk to u any more..U @@@got BF is gettin jealous..Later fool

Smooth what has gotten into you man. Leave the man alone. We are all here trying to beat the man, not each other.

dirty

EOG Master

I would have played Toronto 100 times out of 100 today.... I would play the Washington over as well...

dado1010

EOG Member

dirty no luck today, same as me buddy. Tomorow is another day:thumbsup