My play for THIS Weekend!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Patriors -13.5

They will win by 3 TD's.

Should be great passing game weather. Just what the Pats thrive on.

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast
Re: My play for THIS Weekend!

i like the play MC!! a little nervous about the Pats playing tight games as of late but there is no way that Jax can run and gun with Pats if things start rolling....Jax wont be able to play from behind and i dont like their pass D vs Moss/Welker/Watson/Stallworth/Gaffney and Faulk

my big play is Colts -8.5

what do you think about the over in the GB/Seattle game??

BAMF

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i like the play MC!! a little nervous about the Pats playing tight games as of late but there is no way that Jax can run and gun with Pats if things start rolling....Jax wont be able to play from behind and i dont like their pass D vs Moss/Welker/Watson/Stallworth/Gaffney and Faulk

my big play is Colts -8.5

what do you think about the over in the GB/Seattle game??

BAMF

Def leaning towards Seattle!!!

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

dont get caught up in the nonsense MC...TO will play

this guy wont miss a snap

:bank:

BAMF

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Mad,
What do you think of the over in this game? Seems like it's pretty low right now at 49.

MissionCoach

EOG Member

GIANTS +9

I am pretty sure TO wont play.

just passing it along brother...

Per Mickey Spagnola with BaD Radio on KTCK-01/10/08

Owens is out there practicing right now. He went through all of the warm ups and he is very much involved in the skeleton plays and game plan. I did not see any limping but he is not going against anyone. I did see full-throttle cuts and routes. The guys have been saying that he has been rehabbing 18-19 hours a day and spends time in the hyperbaric chamber.

TO is a beast. Remember how he came back for the Eagles.

I dont see him missing this game, they need him.

Bags

EOG Senior Member

Your right MC, they won't lose by 10 probably closer to 21!:LMAO

Respectfully submitted!
:+textinb3

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

MC - cowboys have already beaten them by 10 twice

i think you see a VERY DETERMINED cowboys team on sunday....people have been talking sh!t about them for a month now...jessica this, cancun that, romo hasn't proven anything, defence is shit blah blah blah

for a 13-3 team they aren't getting much respect from the media or bettors

terrell owens will play and likely be at least 80% and dont forget that this will be the first time that TO and Terry Glenn will be playing together this year

i just think you are going to see a hungry team that wants to shut everyone up

JMO

BAMF

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Patriors -13.5

They will win by 3 TD's.

Should be great passing game weather. Just what the Pats thrive on.

I agree with you here. I think anything under 2 TD's is a gift. I'm still thinking about the Giants though. Eli does play better away from home especially when the weather is fair but this Dallas team scares me when they're healthy....TO will be ready to play, he's a freak.

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Call me a dreamer if you like, but I have a big play on JAX +13.5 and a small play on JAX to win at +600. Good luck to all!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC - cowboys have already beaten them by 10 twice

i think you see a VERY DETERMINED cowboys team on sunday....people have been talking sh!t about them for a month now...jessica this, cancun that, romo hasn't proven anything, defence is shit blah blah blah

for a 13-3 team they aren't getting much respect from the media or bettors

terrell owens will play and likely be at least 80% and dont forget that this will be the first time that TO and Terry Glenn will be playing together this year

i just think you are going to see a hungry team that wants to shut everyone up

JMO

BAMF

I'm from NY and I HATE the Giants. And theres no person in NY that wants them to lose more than me. But I think they will keep it close. Giants are good on the road and Dallas hasnt played in a while. They could be a little out of sorts to start this one. TO may play and so will Glenn. But both are not 100% and that hurts Dallas.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

What about the Jags running game and the Pats run defence? I can foresee Jags running the ball and chewing up the clock. They don't score that much, and so long as the turnovers are kept to a minimum, then the score stays close. I guess we are back to two schools of thought: Pats blow-out and the over OR Jags keeping it close and the under. Pats have not covered much in the last 6 weeks.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

What about the Jags running game and the Pats run defence? I can foresee Jags running the ball and chewing up the clock. They don't score that much, and so long as the turnovers are kept to a minimum, then the score stays close. I guess we are back to two schools of thought: Pats blow-out and the over OR Jags keeping it close and the under. Pats have not covered much in the last 6 weeks.

But if NE gets an early double digit lead they will be forced to abandon the running game. I think Pats come out flying.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I don't believe Patriots are the public favor either. I really think Jacksonville is getting alot more press as of lately just for the fact that NE didn't play last week. All they're talking about on ESPN is that Jacksonville may upset NE. Steelers are a better team than Jacks (they were very injured last week) and NE still blew them out. Jacksonville's pass defense is sub par and NE will throw all over them without a problem. You think Bellicheck after a week off isn't gonna know this team in and out? Come on

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Points well taken Tool. The extra week of rest may help the Pats get healthier too. I can foresee some dandy trick plays by the Pats as well. Weather looks to be a non-issue. Raining apparently today, but no snow in the forecast for tomorrow.

baddassmofo

EOG Enthusiast

IRVING, Texas -- Terrell Owens warmed up for practice Friday, then went to see a trainer about his injured ankle.
[+] Enlarge

AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez
Terrell Owens, seen here stretching at practice on Friday, expects to play Sunday against the Giants.

Problem? Nope, quite the opposite.

Owens felt so good he wanted the protective tape he'd been wearing cut off. Then he ran to join his teammates who were lined up to stretch, slapping hands and practically doing a victory lap on his way to his spot, complete with waving his right index finger.

"I'm good,'' Owens said later, at his locker. "See you Sunday.''

The team's official report listed his participation in practice as limited and his game status as questionable. Coach Wade Phillips was more hopeful about having his All-Pro receiver in the lineup Sunday against the New York Giants. Phillips added that if Owens can play, he'll start.

"Terrell said he's going to play and I believe him. I think he will attempt to play and we will let him,'' Phillips said. "To what degree, at what level, remains to be seen in the game. Unless something unforeseen happens, I think he probably will [play].''

Owens was the last player out of the locker room and onto the practice field, then did some warm-up steps going forward and sideways. Once he felt comfortable, he joined the receivers catching lobs. He was striding slowly and without a hitch before stopping for the tape removal.

After stretching, Owens moved as quickly as anyone on his way back to join the receivers. Reporters weren't allowed to watch anything after that.

"He did good, he looked good -- he's ready to go Sunday,'' fellow receiver Sam Hurd said. "Especially when running, he looked good.''

Receiver Terry Glenn and center Andre Gurode took part in all of practice and were listed as probable.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

2-6 ats I believe in the second season half

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

MC made me a believer about Belichek being prepared for this game with a week off. If Gerrard plays like he did last wek, this is a blow out! I am doing the following:
NE -13, and teaser GB -1, NE -6.5 and NE OVER 43

tc1134

EOG Veteran

DALLAS- play of the weekend.

Money: 89%- 11% on NY.

Side: 74%- 26% on NY

Conclusion: Dallas in a blowout.

Also like NE and Indy to win easily. The only dog worth a bet is Seattle.

Cap,
I like the plays!! I think all these favoritesd are gonna dominate this weekend, except the Cowboys!! So, I'm with you on both of your plays!!
GL
Buck

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Public seems to be on NY but I really believe the public will be right on this one!

I also see the line 7 now.

As for tonight...

Pats by 24 :)

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Public seems to be on NY but I really believe the public will be right on this one!

I also see the line 7 now.

As for tonight...

Pats by 24 :)

You have a point. That line movement is concerning. Think I'll holdoff for now- just watch it. Could be a middle if it continues.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Dallas favored by 4 points in 1st half- possible trap right there.

San Diego -7(1st hlf) last week was huge a trap.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Teaser paid off (those linemakers are awfully good at what they do) and the Pats kick a FG rather than a TD to not cover the spread. oh well.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

That hurt. Stallworth shoulda scored earlier.

Lets get todays for the splitsky!