Meyer burried me, boy was I snookered.

Re: Meyer burried me, boy was I snookered.

OMG...

How did he bury you and please tell us you didn't send him any coin???!!! :rolleyes:

Road Runner

EOG Member

I bought into his hype.

Was sky high and hammered all his games today just like he said!

Dirty muther of bean soup!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

no reason for names, I have no excuse, got caught up in his hype I guess.

I am tapped out for a few weeks. :hung

Well, yes, actually there is a very good reason for names. You just admitted on a public forum that you are an idiot...Joey just confirmed it. If you read this forum at all, surely you would be wiser than to send money to AM or bet his picks.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

road lucky for you i dont think you actually followed all his plays.

why the hell would you?

Road Runner

EOG Member

road lucky for you i dont think you actually followed all his plays.

why the hell would you?

not 100% sure what you meant?

I followed him yesterday, he sounded very confident today, so I unloaded on Colts plays, then double unloaded the remaining balance on Dallas plays.

Live and learn.

NoAnchovies

EOG Enthusiast

not 100% sure what you meant?

I followed him yesterday, he sounded very confident today, so I unloaded on Colts plays, then double unloaded the remaining balance on Dallas plays.

Live and learn.

How does that Tout shit work? Does he give the people who paid a refund? or just another "free pick" next week?

Look on the bright side. Imagine winning at a book like BetUS and then never getting paid. Which is worse?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

How can people fall for the same shit year in, year out?

Every year there are a few loudmouths, and one or two always seems to go on a winning streak AT FIRST and then it ends up being the same ole' story EVERY TIME!!!

Road Runner

EOG Member

The worst part was he at first said to play the Giants, so I had expected to play the Giants today, had I not checked this forum, I would have played the Giants because that was what he said originally.

How can he tell his clients play the Giants then change it?

I lost about 5500 altogether.

I had worked my account up from 1000 back around Thanksgiving, had it up to 4000 then 5500 yesterday, and then today got clobbered, wish I never heard of Meyer.

Anyone reading this be warned.

:doh1 Bro bro bro, its common knowledge that touts like this give half the clients one side and half the other.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

still not sure why you followed him.

if you had to follow someone, why would you choose a guy with a losing record?

makes zero sense!

If you practiced sound money management, and weren't an irresponsible gambler who followed others blindly, then this wouldn't have happened.

If you're going to blame someone, you need to look in the mirror.

meyer was touting the play so much he put his own $360,000 on it and probably another $250,000 on his "4 unit" halftime play. so i don't blame road runner from falling for the touting....he took a shot and lost...ultimately, you do have yourself to blame...

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

meyer was touting the play so much he put his own $360,000 on it and probably another $250,000 on his "4 unit" halftime play. so i don't blame road runner from falling for the touting....he took a shot and lost...ultimately, you do have yourself to blame...

So you don't blame road runner for falling for the tout but yet road runner has to ultimately blame himself? I'm confused!

Road Runner

EOG Member

You are right guys, I take blame, just hope someone else is saved , maybe my post will help.

I feel really dumb.

And maybe Adam will think twice about guaranteeing how great he is and realize he hurts people, in the end it was my fault for believing him.

Road Runner

EOG Member

I would like to know why he gave out the Giants then changed it, how does he expect anyone to follow that ?

I would like him to answer it, if possible.

a. i don't blame road runner for falling for it.
b. ultimately, he has himself to blame.

two points. make perfect sense.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

only because I came on here and saw his big Dallas bet, point is suppose I bet all I had left in my accounton NY, how would I have been able to change it?

do you get it now?

do u get it now how much of a complete toolbox u were in the 1ST place?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Roadrunner,

Chalk it up to a lesson learned, an expensive one but maybe it will save you money in the long run.

ID,

I guess you've been putting in 30 and 40 unit plays so long you believe everything you read. I can't believe you posted this:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1050781 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-13-08, 10:26 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->IDENTITY<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1050781", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1050781 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Meyer burried me, boy was I snookered.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->meyer was touting the play so much he put his own $360,000 on it and probably another $250,000 on his "4 unit" halftime play.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How do you know what he bet? Did he even bet? Did you see the ticket? What do you expect a tout to say? "uh, I put a fifty on Dallas so you all had better load up" ? It's unreal how naive you are for someone that's been around internet gambling for awhile.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

a. i don't blame road runner for falling for it.
b. ultimately, he has himself to blame.

two points. make perfect sense.

LOL...so you don't blame road runner but road runner must blame himself. You do understand, Identity, that the pronoun, "himself", refers to road runner? That doesn't make perfect sense except in the bizarro world.

Let me ask you though, Identity, whom exactly do you blame for road runner falling for the tout? And remember, you've already said that you don't blame road runner, so it must be someone different. Whomever it is that you do blame, why exactly can't road runner also blame that person? LOLOL

Tuckman

Uh Poster

On a serious note though RR, we do have a poster on board who believes if they maliciously lost for whatever reason, u are deserving of a free play for that amount, maybe u would wanna email this guy...Quite possibly he can help you out :cool:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Road Runner, have you ever bought a stripper a new set of boobs or lost money by hiding it in the water?

Road Runner,
I feel for ya dude. I know the feeling. A few yrs ago I bought a "pick service" for a month. I don't remember exactly how much I lost, but the guy was prob. around 45-50% on his plays. The problem was that he would win a 2 unit play and then lose a 5 unit play. They gave me a free month because I complained trying to get my money back. I faded his plays and made a little bit back. The system I developed was humorous; his one unit was my strongest fade, and his 5 unit was my smallest play on the other side. When I told them that is what I was doing they claimed I would lose my ass because he had never had losing months back to back. Needless to say, that ended up being his "first" back to back losing months ever.(Yea right). But in the end, I got a chunck back fading.
MY ADVICE TO YOU>... Follow some good guys here and you will be up in no time. I am new here but have been at SBR for a little while. Both have some quality guys. GL to ya Road!

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

YA HE GOT ME WITH THAT INSIDE INFO CRAP! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT WHEN HE TOLD ME WHAT IT WAS!

RR, you were a classic victim of poor money management. Sorry to hear you took the hit.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Road Runner, have you ever bought a stripper a new set of boobs or lost money by hiding it in the water?

You know, I was about to go on a tirade about this piece of shit scamming scumbag Meyer - and this forum for letting him and his entire game to go on here - but then I realized - why waste my time - this is fucking Journey - and yes, I was called and told not to make a wager on the Giants/Dallas game until I spoke to Adam Meyer - Meyer and Kodiak are broke, degenerate, scamming bums - on a different note I just wanted to say Bucsfan is a @@@ while I'm at it.