Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bookie Buster Power Ratings ML Dog System

Hey Bookie Buster the reason i asked in the NFL thread about how your score predictions have been doing is because this week i was trying something new and come up with the EXACT same scores for this week. I know how you come up with the scores. Are you doing this same 'method' for your BET THE BOARD NHL thread? because it would make sense you are. Also i have not tested out the scores for your NBA thread, but i'm sure they would be the same as well. Just curious, let me know dude. We're both from the Pittsburgh area :cheers we can do big things.

Hey Bookie Buster the reason i asked in the NFL thread about how your score predictions have been doing is because this week i was trying something new and come up with the EXACT same scores for this week. I know how you come up with the scores. Are you doing this same 'method' for your BET THE BOARD NHL thread? because it would make sense you are. Also i have not tested out the scores for your NBA thread, but i'm sure they would be the same as well. Just curious, let me know dude. We're both from the Pittsburgh area :cheers we can do big things.

Well Well my friend great minds think alike and the answer is yes.

Feel free to email me anytime it is in my profile.

BB

1/12:

BOS +145 W

DET +100 L

MON +115 L

COL +120 W

TOR +200 L

2-3 -.35

New System Record:

75-103 -2.95 units

3M4Life

EOG Member

Hey BB, You still tracking the old way on paper. It seems like some big dogs were hitting the last few days with Det and Ott losing. Just curious ,if not no big deal.
Keep at it.

Hey BB, You still tracking the old way on paper. It seems like some big dogs were hitting the last few days with Det and Ott losing. Just curious ,if not no big deal.
Keep at it.

No I wish I was just did not have enough time.