there is no recession in congress

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Rumor has it Congress just voted themselves another payraise(4 grand). These fukers have no shame. Can't wait to see the list of these shitbags. What is their approval rating again? 10 percent?

dirty

EOG Master
Re: there is no recession in congress

This is not surprising....They just came back off Xmas vacation then this is one of the first things they do... That and Badger MLB about Steroids.... don't worry about the Stock market falling, the dollar falling, foreclosures at a record high.... Lets worry about whether TEjada, Clemens or Bonds shot themselves up with roids... and by the way Lets give our selves a Pay Raise for interrogating Selig and Fehr all day

This is not surprising....They just came back off Xmas vacation then this is one of the first things they do... That and Badger MLB about Steroids.... don't worry about the Stock market falling, the dollar falling, foreclosures at a record high.... Lets worry about whether TEjada, Clemens or Bonds shot themselves up with roids... and by the way Lets give our selves a Pay Raise for interrogating Selig and Fehr all day

Sharp. . . .It's like that game where you're supposed to follow the pea under three cups. . . .You always get sidetracked to the ones without the pea under it. . . . .Same here; don't worry about the all-to-real problems facing our nation--let's worry about. . . .Steroids in baseball!!!! I guess P.T. Barnum was right; there IS a sucker born every minute. . . . .:doh1

mr merlin

EOG Master

I, for one would be extremely happy if congress did nothing. Nothing at all. This country doesnt need any help from the likes of "congress" to solve any of our problems.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

I, for one would be extremely happy if congress did nothing. Nothing at all. This country doesnt need any help from the likes of "congress" to solve any of our problems.

do you mean abolishing the legislative branch of our government ?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Let's just have a King !

mr merlin

EOG Master

do you mean abolishing the legislative branch of our government ?
No, I mean that what was the last "program" they passed that actually helped people? Think what you will of bush with his miserable approval ratings of 30%, congress has approval ratings in the mid teens and its well deserved.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

No, I mean that what was the last "program" they passed that actually helped people? Think what you will of bush with his miserable approval ratings of 30%, congress has approval ratings in the mid teens and its well deserved.

i misunderstood. you do make a valid point of the quality and effectiveness of our representatives and senators.

It looks like we all agree. . . . .Let's vote for. . . .GRIDLOCK!!!!!:party:+excited-:cheers

It looks like we all agree. . . . .Let's vote for. . . .GRIDLOCK!!!!!:party:+excited-:cheers

I have supported this stance since my second or third election and continue to do so. To say one party or another should be in power is saying you agree in letting government fuck up your life for the benefit of their special interests. It really is that simple. Our best years economically and realistically politically were the late 90s when shit had to be pretty much well agreed upon to get passed. Deficits dried up and government spending moderated nicely because those bastards had to reach consensus.