OT: Anyone Ever Play Wii?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: OT: Anyone Ever Play Wii?

It was just before xmas before i had ever heard of it. sounds like fun from what i hear.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Ive played it but not much

My mom plays it at night quite often

If you're question pertains to having to use a lot of movement from your body for some games, yes, it can be fun in general but overall depends on what you type of games you like......

PO69

EOG Master

I bought one for the kids for Christmas

It is great. My son NEVER plays playstation anymore!! You can also download old school games on your wii, and you can get the internet on the WII.

It is the best present that Santa Claus has ever brought. MY 6 year old daughter plays it every day. I bowled a 279 yesterday. Even my daughter can easily bowl over 200 on this game! I taught about hooking the ball and where to aim, and now she understands it all!

For you old people Shrink, play the Tennis! It just doesnt get any better than that

roach23

Banned

Thanks roach,

I edited..

Is it fun?

Never played. Intended on buying one when I went on a big run during bowl season. But I lost it all back in the playoffs and had to give all the loot back to my bookie.

But my buddies who have it say its awesome.

MCP

just wait til u start playing tennis on the wii against tony m for cash

dont try boxing.. its a fuckin workout...youll be huffing and puffing

I really enjoyed the Wii sports GOLF.

you can play 9 holes, and the "swing motion" is pretty easy to get a feel for.

With some friends it can get rowdy.:cheers

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

shit is fun as hell

the bowling is a riot<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Agree - the bowling is a lot of fun and addictive. Tennis is also fun once you get used to it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Warm up your arm and muscles. I played that thing 3 weeks ago and i fucked up my arm it still hurts. Funny how it wasn't my throwing arm, it was the other arm. Im not 100 pct sure i hurt myself playing wii, but better safe than sorry.

I played Wii for the first time yesterday (golf, bowling, tennis, boxing, baseball - tried them all). Golf was great, I got the hang of it right away. The others will take me a lot of practice. Very unique video game.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Tennis and Bowling are great...Baseball , the BP is good.

I would imagine they'll be making a better baseball game for it.

dirty

EOG Master

Damn... Mrs. Montana is Kicking ass and taking names later huh :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

I play it a good bit when my boys are here...but don't have time when they are not.... Favorite games so far are...

Baseball, bowling, Golf and Tennis (Wii sports)... not a big fan of the Boxing... but don't hate it either.... play it sometimes....

Rayman Raving Rabids #1 is very fun and I would recommend it to many with Kids...

Spiderman 3 is fun and any kid 5 and older can play it after you complete the training at the beginning

Ice Age: The Meltdown is very fun for all ages and easy to play

Sonic Rings is very very hard....so is One Monster Truck game we have...

Chance

EOG Senior Member

My finacee bought me one for Xmas. Agree with "playersonly" its the best Xmas pressie ever!!!

It's a good workout routine on the boxing which is the one sport I have not got to the pro level yet. My fiancee Knocks me out!!:(

the shrink bowled a 188 the second game and one in tennis in three straight sets... regular jimmy conners...:+textinb3

My finacee bought me one for Xmas. Agree with "playersonly" its the best Xmas pressie ever!!!

It's a good workout routine on the boxing which is the one sport I have not got to the pro level yet. My fiancee Knocks me out!!:(

the thunder from down under!!!!!!!

chance everyone says hello!! hope all is well and we hope to see you soon!!:cheers

Damn... Mrs. Montana is Kicking ass and taking names later huh :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

I play it a good bit when my boys are here...but don't have time when they are not.... Favorite games so far are...

Baseball, bowling, Golf and Tennis (Wii sports)... not a big fan of the Boxing... but don't hate it either.... play it sometimes....

Rayman Raving Rabids #1 is very fun and I would recommend it to many with Kids...

Spiderman 3 is fun and any kid 5 and older can play it after you complete the training at the beginning

Ice Age: The Meltdown is very fun for all ages and easy to play

Sonic Rings is very very hard....so is One Monster Truck game we have...

dirty

mrs montana and miss montana are now classified PRO on the WII sports bowing!!

mrs montana's second game was a 198....

now it's lazer hockey!!!:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

Sounds like i'd like it...is it good?

I really hadn't played video games in a while aside from madden, but recently I've gotten hooked on Wii and also Guitar Hero on PS2

Like any other sport.

Keep your head down and still. (OK, maybe not hot dog eating.)

Keep your eye on the ball.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I think its HORRIBLE... I would much rather play PS3. Just my opinion, I think its great for kids but if your a true gamer and get into sports games the Wii is pathetic.

I think its HORRIBLE... I would much rather play PS3. Just my opinion, I think its great for kids but if your a true gamer and get into sports games the Wii is pathetic.

When u are my age, you may appreciate this game more...

I LOVED the games we played as it makes for a fun family night...

dirty

EOG Master

In My experience with People who don't like the Wii... they are usually Not athletic enough to play most of the games.... with the Wii it takes some skill other than just using your fingers, Hands, thumbs, etc like with a Normal Controller.....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

In My experience with People who don't like the Wii... they are usually Not athletic enough to play most of the games.... with the Wii it takes some skill other than just using your fingers, Hands, thumbs, etc like with a Normal Controller.....

Athletic enough to play the wii?? Please, hahaha are you serious? I just dont like the game play, I would rather play sports games on PS3. Anyone who plays Madden or any other sport game for that matter a lot will tell you its far better on PS3 than Wii.... Sure the Wii is cool at parties or get togethers when everyone is up and having a good time. I would never play the Wii by myself though. And Madden on the Wii is absolutely horrible

dirty

EOG Master

Madden on anything has been absolutely horrible for the last several years

PO69

EOG Master

Does one really need to buy the new Madden version each year?

Wouldnt the version from 2006 be great for 95% of gamers?