Fullerton @ Pacific - Thurs Jan 17

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
549/550 - Starting @ 7P

Line opened Pacific -2.5 and is now -3 and in some places -3.5

i'm not sure why this move was made and i say that because i'm not so sure the right team is the fave here

if we go by history - the right team is the fave here but if we go by 2007-08 again - i highly question again why Pacific is favored because this tells me play this game on a neutral court and the line would be around "Pick". play this game on a neutral court and open the line "Pick" and by the time i get thru playing it Fullerton is -4, or more

fullerton had their heads handed to them saturday @ home vs UCSB - a 15-point loss that was every bit as bad as the score indicated - if not worse. Pacific lead Northridge @ halftime by 6 and lost by 17 (you do the math and see how ugly it was the last 20 mins). and northridge and fullerton play a very similar style of ball - they wanna run and press you and make it a 94-foot game. get either team in a half court situation and they don't do as well

so now we have fullerton coming off its worst "effort" of the season and looking to make amends and the fact they are STILL on semester break means no school to interfere with those plans. Pacific comes into this game winners of 3 of their last 4 but not as healthy. at the Northridge game Pacific's PG hurt his thumb and was in a cast with it Tuesday and might still be in one. from all indications he will play - but if you have a bad thumb the 2 teams you least want to see are Northridge and Fullerton - and we know who they play tonite. Pacific will try and feed the ball to their big guys but their Center strained his groin muscle last thursday - played saturday but was really laboring in practice yesterday and once again - when the opponent wants to play 94-feet and your center has groin problems that is not good

the ONE thing that does scare me is Fullerton has ZERO wins this season over teams .500 or better and Pacific is not only 11-5 but that is slightly better than Fullerton's 10-5

but i do think this line is based on past history and not this season and i'm not so certain the fave is gonna win this game. Fullerton +130-ish on the M/L looks damn attractive but i will simply take the points here only and know i stand a damn good chance of cashing this one

Fullerton +3.5

as for the other BW game:

Irvine -7ish over UC Davis: Davis BLOWS - but there is no way in hell i am gonna ask a team that is winless on the road to not only win SU but by almost 2B digits so i don't want Irvine at all at any price (Irvine DOES have 1 road win but it was @ Harvard where they erased an 18-point 2nd Half deficit to win but since Harvard is coached by the worst coach in CBB - Tommy Amakaer - NOTHING they do counts because he is sooooooo inept and stupid so anything they do has an asterisk by it). Davis has looked like shit on the road but this game is at home where they have played better. this looks to be around a point or 2, too many but there is no chance in hell i put Monoploy Money on this game because whatever happens won't shock me

ONE FINAL THING

Saturday there is ONE game in the Big West that i have had circled for a few weeks now. if i get the line i think i might stayed tuned because i am "going to the counter" with BOTH hands full of money and UNLOADING on the game. not gonna say which game or which side (Fave or Dog) but if they hang the line i think they might the line will be off by a good 5-10 points if not more

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: Fullerton @ Pacific - Thurs Jan 17

Damn I hate being on the other side of you but I am on Pacific here.

Looking forward to your large play on Saturday Winky.

Thanks, winkyduck. I've always liked your college hoops plays and done well with them. I'll be on Fullerton and I'll be sure to check back for your play on Saturday.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

thank goodness this only counts as 1 loss

nice "effort" there by the titans :hung

joe blow

EOG Addicted

"Saturday there is ONE game in the Big West that i have had circled for a few weeks now. if i get the line i think i might stayed tuned because i am "going to the counter" with BOTH hands full of money and UNLOADING on the game. not gonna say which game or which side (Fave or Dog) but if they hang the line i think they might the line will be off by a good 5-10 points if not more"

You have any idea when your going to post this pick?

BOL with it ..i am 99% sure i am going to follow you,so make sure it's a winner will you...

:+textinb3 <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Are you out there winkyduck? Will you have the play tonight? I can tell everyone has their reloads in for it!