Blondie - I have my doubts that you're a girl

The call on the field is that you're a guy. I went to the replay booth and I haven't seen enough visual evidence to overturn the call.

If you are a girl you seem nice, like the type of girl that could hang with the guys and have some drinks.

I know this thread will turn into a drool fest but hopefully the guys will be respectful just in case I'm wrong. :)

Here's the obligatory blonde joke.

A blonde left her car in a hail storm, after the storm she went to inspect the damage, and noticed several dents in the car, so she took it to her local garage and inquired how to fix the problem!

The mechanic jokingly told her to blow up the tail pipe, so the blonde takes her car home and was in the drive way blowing on the tail pipe.

another blonde walks by and asks what she was doing the first blonde told her that she was taking care of the dents, and the other blonde said, "duh, you have to roll up the windows!"

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Blondie - I have my doubts that you're a girl

:LMAO

There are too many here that can prove I AM indeed a woman. Not fond of beer though (Got any Jack)

Hey Raiders I know for a fact Blondie is very much a woman. I have visited her and stayed with her. We even partied together. I have met her 4 kids and know that she gave birth to all of them.

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey Raiders I know for a fact Blondie is very much a woman. I have visited her and stayed with her. We even partied together. I have met her 4 kids and know that she gave birth to all of them.

Hard to hide that fact with my daughter isn't it :+textinb3

Now I'm sure you can hang with the guys. :cheers
Only if we are doing shots though, not too fond of mixing it

I'm glad to hear that. It's nice to have a female presence. Too much testosterone around here.

TMI but tyvm....:LMAO

I'm glad to hear that. It's nice to have a female presence. Too much testosterone around here.

Yeah I know what you mean. Too much of a good thing can be bad.

Yes Blondie and I both are very good at just hangin with the guys and watching a game! We are a rare breed of female but we are very good!:+excited-

NOW NOW we agreed to NEVER discuss that with ANYONE :cheers

I am not discussing anything honey! I am just saying there is more to the story that these guys will not ever know!:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

I am not discussing anything honey! I am just saying there is more to the story that these guys will not ever know!:+excited-

That's better thought you were gonna mention the hotel :doh1

Yes Blondie and I both are very good at just hangin with the guys and watching a game! We are a rare breed of female but we are very good!
I believe in cloning. You game?

Blondie

EOG Master

But those were some DAMN good ameretto sours there!

Oh God yes they were! Now if I had about 15 of those I would not have felt a damn thing that is for sure!

Blondie

EOG Master

No kidding those were some strong drinks. I think we had at least 15 the night before :LMAO

But those were some DAMN good ameretto sours there!
I love those. I make them at home all the time. One part Ameretto, 2 parts stone sour mix, orange juice and some crushed ice.

Of course I normally don't let that out. My friends look at me when I drink those foo-foo drinks and give me the, "Dude"

Blondie

EOG Master

I love those. I make them at home all time. One part Ameretto, 2 parts stone sour mix, orange juice and some crushed ice.

Of course I normally don't let that out. My friends look at me when I drink those foo-foo drinks and give me the, "Dude"

Hmmmmm, still think the shots of Jack better though. Does make for a nice change of drink though :cheers

No kidding those were some strong drinks. I think we had at least 15 the night before :LMAO
Oh I know we did easy but they were not as strong as the ones at the hotel. Good thing we were alone with out guys cause we would have gotten into some TROUBLE!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I have also heard Yummy talk about Blondie when she went to visit her......

For shots I drink "[SIZE=-1]patron" tequila. No hangovers, plus I like anything Hispanic. ;)
[/SIZE]

I have also heard Yummy talk about Blondie when she went to visit her......

Thanks Hache I was wondering if you would help here. You have even seen a pic of her.

So how are you tonight sir?

MCP

so your confirmation is another "female" poster that has 3k posts in less than a year..and who says "sir"

not buyin it. again.

Blondie

EOG Master

Whatever MCP, I go through this a lot on here. I know I am a woman as do many of the people on here. So frankly does not bother me in the least whether you think I am or not

Have a great night!