Wow. Obama is our new Prez, guys!!!!

Re: Wow. Obama is our new Prez, guys!!!!

Alright then ID, get rid of that M FN' avatar already!!!!!!!!

Obama isn't even ahead yet in terms of states, and the vote in SC was racially polarized. SC isn't even representative of most of the other primary states. In the states next Tuesday, the racial demographics are much more in favor of Hillary. Hillary is the favorite regardless of what happened in this one primary.

Obama isn't even ahead yet in terms of states, and the vote in SC was racially polarized. SC isn't even representative of most of the other primary states. In the states next Tuesday, the racial demographics are much more in favor of Hillary. Hillary is the favorite regardless of what happened in this one primary.

The truth....

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Hillary is not the lock everyone thinks she is. There are many people that dont like her. Plus, with her track record of putting her foot in her mouth, November is a long time away

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I Just hope when da KOEE REEANS start attacking us, she crys before taking any action......

2G's

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Hillary is still about a 2-1 favorite over Obama to be the Democratic nominee.....at least that's the odds on Matchbook and Tradesports!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

the day a guy named Obama or a woman holds the presidency of the United States of America will be the day HELL will freeze over.....and that is a FACT. Nothing against women as I have two lovely daughters, but it is what it is. Clinton is not the one that will break the mold. I dont like to talk politics or religion for that matter because it only causes hard feelings. I will now talk sports.......go grizzlies.:+whipping

michael777

EOG Dedicated

the day a guy named Obama or a woman holds the presidency of the United States of America will be the day HELL will freeze over.....and that is a FACT. Nothing against women as I have two lovely daughters, but it is what it is. Clinton is not the one that will break the mold. I dont like to talk politics or religion for that matter because it only causes hard feelings. I will now talk sports.......go grizzlies.:+whipping
take a look at my avatar :doh1

Bingo, any honky Republican will beat these two.

Hillary or Obama need to be VP first, or at least a governor of a bigger state, instead of just a Senator.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

lets say hillary wins the nomination do you think she makes obama her vice president?

lets say hillary wins the nomination do you think she makes obama her vice president?

I asked this myself on another forum awhile back. I'm no expert on what makes a good running mate here. They probably attack each other a lot before it gets to that, so may look bad by partnering up ?

I think its possible. In this case you might get the Black vote and the feminist vote, with either one on top. Maybe Al Gore as VP, since he got robbed, and could maybe get another chance ?

Maybe Whitey doesn't vote or even votes Demo as a protest to Bushhole ?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

considering all of the sideways crazy crap bush has pulled i don't see why hillary couldn't make gore her vice president.i think that would be just great.

Obama is certainly best at inspiring the populace. He has the best speechwriters and oratorical skills of the lot.

But every four years it's the same ol' thing. A candidate (or candidates) comes along promising some sort of nebulous "change" in Washington that is going to transform America into some new Utiopian society where its citizens will live together as one happily ever after.

No more "special interests," lobbyists, economic crises, war, illegal immigration, social security issues, education/health care problems, or dependence on foreign oil.

The next guy/gal promises to fix it all, for indeed, he is going to give Washington "back to the people."

Then in the next election (and everyone following), some other guy will be making the same promises.

Voters do not have long memories.

Last edited:

The republican candidate will win whoever that may be. God help us if we have a democratically controlled congress and executive.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

If Richkas's predictions about presidents are as good as his football system picks then Obama should live to be about 104 yrs old.

mr merlin

EOG Master

How do you come up with the conclusion he will be president just because he won SC?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

romney vs. clinton = i shoot myself.

i'm hoping for mccain v. obama.

MCP

sorry to bursts bubbles... but how can a man become president when he wont even win his parties nomination ?

If Richkas's predictions about presidents are as good as his football system picks then Obama should live to be about 104 yrs old.

I read your quote and just spit Lay's potato chips all over my desk and computer screen.

Assassinated??? Jeez, Dude. Do you live in some freakin cave somewhere?? Making your own moonshine watching tapes of Timothy McVeigh and fondeling yourself??? Do you catch dem city slickers and make dem squeal like pigs???

Good value in Republican's winning election.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but I can't see a woman or black being elected in this country just yet. That's just my feeling on it.

The female or Negro needs to be a governor first, preferably from Calif or another large state.

MR NBA..HILLARY IS DONE...OBAMA GETS THE NOMINATION...AND REPUBLICAN WIN AGAIN..IMO.

I'M NOT SAYING I TOTALLY AGREE, BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS.

munson15

I want winners...

MR NBA..HILLARY IS DONE...OBAMA GETS THE NOMINATION...AND REPUBLICAN WIN AGAIN..IMO.

I'M NOT SAYING I TOTALLY AGREE, BUT THESE ARE THE FACTS.
Tony, I think you're right about Hilary, but wrong about November. When the country sees a debate between Obama and McCain in October, and McCain looks like he's about 90 years old side-be-side, it will be all over. Not a single woman under 65 will vote for McCain once they see them together. It'll be like Kennedy-Nixon in 1960. Nixon won the issues, Kennedy won the debate anyway because he looked better and elections have never been the same, for better or worse.

Tony, I think you're right about Hilary, but wrong about November. When the country sees a debate between Obama and McCain in October, and McCain looks like he's about 90 years old side-be-side, it will be all over. Not a single woman under 65 will vote for McCain once they see them together. It'll be like Kennedy-Nixon in 1960. Nixon won the issues, Kennedy won the debate anyway because he looked better and elections have never been the same, for better or worse.

You could be right! But you have to win the South to win an election and Obama could have a problem down here may'n!

Also middle America is all about the bible and bombing the shit outta anyone who doesn't believe in it!!

Throw in the war hero all-american JOHN and you have a race.