Ask Jennifer

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Ask Jennifer

She won't answer that. She doesn't even want to tell us if she has a boyfriend or husband, i doubt she's going to disclose any financial terms of this.

she has a b/f - i can say that mostly because she has said so in her Yahoo group. met him before - nice guy - they make a very nice couple

as for Deuce and his post: if you only knew the entire story/situation you wouldm't have posted the pic you did

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

she has a b/f - i can say that mostly because she has said so in her Yahoo group. met him before - nice guy - they make a very nice couple

I figured as much. If she's trying to sell something on her site i doubt she wants horny men to think she's got a boyfriend. That makes sense.

Jen- I didn't get my Valentine's gift from you today. What's the fedex/UPS control number so that I can see what the hold up is and where it's at? Feel free to give me a hint.

I'm guessing it seemed like a good idea at the time.......

Will ODU ever be able to defend home court like the Horns do?

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

At some point you might actually start answering some of these questions, no? There are questions above that I would rather see answered than this one.

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

Do you like striped shirts and poped collars?

Have you ever shot a gun?

Have you ever drank a Budweiser?

Have you ever kissed another woman intimately?

Whats the best pick up line you heard?

Has Winky ever made a pass at you? and What was your reaction?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hi Jenny. What are your political thoughts during this Presidential election year? How do you feel about the US invasion of Iraq? Did you ever have any faith in the current white house admin? Are you a Rep or Dem and do you vote? If so, straight party lines or via issues regardless of party? What is your outlook for the USA in the next 20 years?

Thanks

General,

Do you mind answering those same questions first so I can compare your replies with hers? :LMAO

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

If there was a surgical procedure to reduce the size of ones hand, would you sign up?

Leave her man hands out of this AA.......No one is perfect........My question is.... do you know the current SI swimsuit cover model..... and can you get me a date with her.....
:+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Do you think you could fit your head into an NFL size helmut? And B why is there a deadline to post? Could you be this incredibly busy?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

One last question if you don't mind. When you first met Winky, did you think he looked like he just got done running the 100 yard dash inside a 50 yard gym?

Do you think you could fit your head into an NFL size helmut? And B why is there a deadline to post? Could you be this incredibly busy?

Tough crowd in here, What are the odds she answers the question that most want answer if she takes it in the backdoor or not.

Does she answer the question yes or no
Yes +800
No-1000

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i can only imagine the replies to this but:

she had a big time emergency to attend to and we had to postpone this for a few days

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Tough crowd in here, What are the odds she answers the question that most want answer if she takes it in the backdoor or not.

Does she answer the question yes or no
Yes +800
No-1000

After she stumbled, fumbled, and then bumbled to barely name the ten names in the other video im pretty sure she will have a hard time answering over 5 of them.

After she stumbled, fumbled, and then bumbled to barely name the ten names in the other video im pretty sure she will have a hard time answering over 5 of them.

No different then doing a commercial on TV, You think Tiger Woods really uses every product he endorses.

Maybe winky and her can proof read the script this time before they shoot it
but just because she is being paid to do it does not mean it wont be entertaining.

Shrink could of got JJ to do it for $400 I bet:+textinb3

Could you please explain the quantum theorey of relativity in layman's terms?
King of one liners rolls on. Layman’s terms. Keep it simple is what we need, no rocket building going on round these parts, except for maybe......G. (jk)

J may well be looking to rework her Shrink deal.

"Need more money if I’m to put up with that crap."

"Here’s an extra $100 honey, just tell ‘em you like it up the wazoo....already!"

Big-time emergency notwithstanding, the thread failed from disrespect or maybe emergency. But many of the posts were way over the line.

Why does this thread remain stickied at the top of the forum? Hasn't ugly-everyone who fashions himself as an anonymous cybersex-stud weighed in by now?

Boyz, you've milked everything you can out of this. It's done.

Please release it. Let it go.

Maybe tomorrow we can have an "Ask anything you want" with the Pope.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Lets have Jennifer come back and answer these questions. I'm sure a lot of us are waiting.

Jennifer is working the site to the max.

They don't seem to be able to figure that out.

She is the next coming of Adam Meyer.

Just post anything.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Lets have Jennifer come back and answer these questions. I'm sure a lot of us are waiting.

I'd be willing to bet......Jennifer was never here......I would bet winky login under her name and started the thread......The emergency is that she did not know what winky got her in to.....