$270M Mega Millions Ticket Sold in Ga.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

15 hours ago <script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[ if (tsNode = $('timestamp')) window.setTimeout(function() { tsNode.innerHTML = elapsedTimestamp('2008-02-24T16:08:07.000-05:00', tsNode.innerHTML); }, 100); // ]]> </script>

PORTAL, Ga. ? People in this town have been chattering since Georgia Lottery officials confirmed that the winning ticket for the $270 million Mega Millions jackpot drawing was purchased at a local convenience store.
The ticket for Friday night's drawing was sold to a fellow who goes by the name Dirty at Flash Foods 70, said Tandi Reddick, Georgia Lottery spokeswoman.
However, the Georgia Lottery can't officially confirm a winner until the Dirty bastard gives his real name and the ticket bearing all the right numbers is presented for verification, and lottery offices were closed until Monday, Reddick said Saturday.
"We're very excited ? it's caused a buzz in this small town," said Billy Hodges, general manager of Clyde's Market 70, which he said formerly was called Flash Foods 70.
Portal is about 200 miles southeast of Atlanta.
If the winner chooses the annuity option, the ticket will be worth payments of about $10.3 million a year for 26 years, Reddick said. Choosing the cash option would mean a lump sum payment of $164 million.
Mega Millions tickets also are sold in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
___:+textinb3

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: $270M Mega Millions Ticket Sold in Ga.

No wonder Dirty has been quiet lately....he's in hiding from all the posters that are about to hit him up for some cash soon! ;)

The Devil

EOG Master

DAILY NEWS HIT IT RIGHT...

THEY LIVED IN A TRAILOR AND CLAIMED BANKRUPTCY TWICE......

"FROM TRAILOR TRASH TO TRAILOR CASH"........

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Give me the lump sum of 164 Mil......:cocktail

Hache Man

Wish it was me boys...

Me too so you could spot me cool million......:+excited-

If you had $164 and I asked for $1 wouldn't you give it to me?

Well.......same thing! lol

Hache Man

I believe anyone who wins this type of money definitely would have to move away from their hometown or friends & family would nickel & dime them to death forever.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

if i won that kind of money, my family and good friends (who had helped me in the past and been there for me) wouldnt have to ask......

you cant take that much with you anyway...no reason not to help those who have been there for you......you could give a LOT OF PEOPLE a million dollars and change their lives, without u even noticing its gone...