The masses are on Kstate tonight....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
the line has moved to 3.5 in most places. That Beasley is a monster and great to watch. One of the very best in college Bball today. I lLOVE Big MOnday for hoops. ANd Tuesday thru Sunday is not bad either. Good luck tonight to all.......

Re: The masses are on Kstate tonight....

If it's the same Texas team I saw last Monday in person, then the Wildcats don't have a prayer.

Personally I'm hoping Texas wins out... Helps my team's tournament resume.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If it's the same Texas team I saw last Monday in person, then the Wildcats don't have a prayer.

Personally I'm hoping Texas wins out... Helps my team's tournament resume.

Texas is a real good team. So isn't K state.

Hey RAIDERS where you been?

Texas will win tonight. Beasley will be double teamed and the Texas shooting will bury the kitties.

Tough to win on the road in major conferences.

That being said, Kansas State's overall resume is pretty lackluster. One big win over Kansas in Manhattan and that's about it. All of two wins on the road this year, one of them being against the worst team in the conference (Colorado) and the other being a buzzer beater (Oklahoma).

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I agree with the guys on Texas.....they are a very good team, and KState is an up and comer....i think Texas will wear them down, in what should be a very good game...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

good first half so far....

This stadium that KState plays in sure looks nice....dont know if its new or not, but sure looks like a nice arena.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Nice win for Texas.......beating a very good team, on the road.....they are very much in the running for a #1 seed at this point...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Texas was too much tonight. They are a very good team. Congrats to Texas backers.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Texas backers. KState was in position but shit the bed in the end. It was painful to watch for KState bakers.