Who is batemanpatrickl and why is he banned?

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Who is batemanpatrickl and why is he banned?

You just came from SBR, you know who he is. Look in the mirror.

dirty

EOG Master

suspected it was him from the Jump...just could not prove it...

dirty

EOG Master

If it was he would be banned... I can't prove it yet

dirty

EOG Master

never said it was... just suspected by his demeanor

This guy is actually smart/witty and knows sports. Bateman was just a fucking psychopath who harassed people for the most part. I'd be shocked if they were the same person, but you never know.

picoman

EOG Senior Member

bateman is a weirdo...it was funny how tacomax found his posts about roids at some other site:LMAO

i donno why is glenn is banned from sbr...bunch of posters has ghosts. i like his avatar...a snowman taking a dump? that is pretty orignal.

dirty

EOG Master

Ghosts are Stupid and Idiotic...No excuse for them... None whatsoever and No one can ever give me a reason to make me think otherwise....

Glenn has been Controversial since he got here... don't know if he is a ghost or not.... How can you ever respect anyone who has a ghost?

rayray

EOG Dedicated

most likely, bateman is danzig and you sir are a fucking assclown. only a complete douche would start a thread like this. not possible for you to be more of a fucking tool. bateman was a fa ggot who turned out to be so fuking stupid, he got caught with fa ggot pics online and danzig is obviously the same fa ggot or an asslicking buddy of his.. crazyl, you should be ashamed of yourself. you lost respect from anyone who ever had any of you. you are either covering for your own assclown attempt at a ghost or are just plain stupid. fucking pitiful how stupid you people are. do something else with your time and quit wasting ours. you are correct dirty, controversial people are usually the dumbfuks who deserve no respect. thats all i gotta say bout that

most likely, bateman is danzig and you sir are a fucking assclown. only a complete douche would start a thread like this. not possible for you to be more of a fucking tool. bateman was a fa ggot who turned out to be so fuking stupid, he got caught with fa ggot pics online and danzig is obviously the same fa ggot or an asslicking buddy of his.. crazyl, you should be ashamed of yourself. you lost respect from anyone who ever had any of you. you are either covering for your own assclown attempt at a ghost or are just plain stupid. fucking pitiful how stupid you people are. do something else with your time and quit wasting ours. you are correct dirty, controversial people are usually the dumbfuks who deserve no respect. thats all i gotta say bout that
Take a deep breath and relax. There's no reason to be so angry. I suspect you have had an encounter or two with Bateman, I've never seen anyone other than him get a poster that worked up. I don't believe Glenn is him, one they have entirely different posting styles, it would be a hell of an acting job. Two, if I'm not mistaken, Glenn was banned at SBR because the mods determined he was a regular members ghost account.

Apple

Banned

LOL, ashamed of what? get some common sense why dont ya. sense of humor wouldn't hurt either. stupid post

rayray

EOG Dedicated

just hate to see anyone come right out and defend someone who is a known douchbag around the forums. (you dont get banned just for being a ghost. you pretty much have to be a deserving pos to get banned.) hey, i guess i apoligize to crazyl if im in the wrong but the only thing bateman and or this danzig clown do is start bullshit with ignorant posts. you are correct gyno. i have had a shit night. i also just ripped jman in another thread. seems to be my norm for the latenight. danzig has never had a good word to say about anyone and i cant understand anyone defending him. just tired of silly shit going on around here. sorry to be a pain in the ass and crazyl, sorry again if im wrong.

dirty

EOG Master

Hey gyno... are you going to post here or bash us like you did in the Dump...

Apple

Banned

I didnt bash Eog if thats what you're saying. Just thought it was hilarious that MadCapper is talking about w/d'ing 2k a time..

dirty

EOG Master

it does not matter what Madcapper does for anything.,.....If you believe that.

Apple

Banned

you must be drunk again.. how many beers is it so far tonight?

Let me guess 11,12..

Welcome back mboy, before you get banned again, I must ask, who is the creepy looking guy you used to have for an avatar?
I posted this before:

The avatar is James Angleton. Though he went to Yale, he was not in Skull and Bones. He later went to Harvard Law.
According to former CIA officer Robert Baer: "Angleton was truly a bit of a lunatic. He fancied himself as a serious poet. He was half-Mexican [via his mother], very tall and gangly, a raconteur who could stay up all night talking. In fact, he fairly well destroyed the CIA single-handedly because of his paranoia. He put a security system into place that ensures even today that CIA people work in a bubble, isolated from the way the world works.

All in all, an appropriate choice of avatar. . . .
http://forums.eog.com/the-dump/reply-from-ron-paul-campaign-114564-2.html

I am happy to say that I wasn't dumb enough to read past the 2nd reply on this thread...:LMAO

I am happy to say that I wasn't dumb enough to read past the 2nd reply on this thread...:LMAO
Thank you shrink. You are a smart man. All I asked is a simple question. It is hilarious to read that people from another forum are affraid of a banned member. I don't have cooties guys...:LMAO

Ghosts are Stupid and Idiotic...No excuse for them... None whatsoever and No one can ever give me a reason to make me think otherwise....

Glenn has been Controversial since he got here... don't know if he is a ghost or not.... How can you ever respect anyone who has a ghost?

What is controversial about me? I have only 45 posts and you know me for less than two days. I beginning to think you are an SBR poster too. How can someone be controversial for posting at one forum for one week and at another for less than two days? You guys don't make any sense.

I'm like OJ. I published a book about how I killed my wife after I got acquainted knowing I couldn't be prosecuted for double jeopardy law.

just hate to see anyone come right out and defend someone who is a known douchbag around the forums. (you dont get banned just for being a ghost. you pretty much have to be a deserving pos to get banned.) hey, i guess i apoligize to crazyl if im in the wrong but the only thing bateman and or this danzig clown do is start bullshit with ignorant posts. you are correct gyno. i have had a shit night. i also just ripped jman in another thread. seems to be my norm for the latenight. danzig has never had a good word to say about anyone and i cant understand anyone defending him. just tired of silly shit going on around here. sorry to be a pain in the ass and crazyl, sorry again if im wrong.

A known douchebag around forums? Whoah! Shit flies fast in one week.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Who is batemanpatrickl and why is he banned?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Another poster same routine. In his category I may add. TROUBLESOME!

A known douchebag around forums? Whoah! Shit flies fast in one week.

Glenn,

Just curious about something...:+clueless

What is the purpose of this thread you started?

It doesn't take much to confuse me....:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Ken

I wanted to know what that guy did to get banned? I didn't do anything at SBR to get banned so I wanted to know what this guy did here to get banned. Did the mods like him? Did he do something personal to you? I am a newbie in forums and want to know what gets you banned. Who gets banned after a week?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I wanted to know what that guy did to get banned? I didn't do anything at SBR to get banned so I wanted to know what this guy did here to get banned. Did the mods like him? Did he do something personal to you? I am a newbie in forums and want to know what gets you banned. Who gets banned after a week?
Just keep being yourself sir and I'm sure you will soon find out.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Bateman had some pretty thin skin - he would insult everybody but when it came at him he would whine like a baby. He hated being called a sociopath or a child molester, which is rather unusual here at eog.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

The avatar is James Angleton.

I knew James Angleton, he and my father were business associates (so to speak). He once slid down the stairs on his arse, completey hammered, at our house in McLean. We also spent a week fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon in New Brunswick. As I can recall he was a pretty keen angler.

Why attack people? C'mon Slappy.