An Announcement From The Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Greetings To All:

The Munchkin Man has a very special announcement to make.

Today is the Munchkin Man's birthday.

The Munchkin Man was born on the date of February 28, 1950.

This makes the Munchkin Man 58 years old today.

Please take a moment of silence, or enjoy a moment of cheer, as the Munchkin Man takes this time to wish the Munchkin Man a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Munchkin Man!

The Munchkin Man would now like to invite you to join in and wish the Munchkin Man a Happy Birthday too.

The Munchkin Man is accepting birthday wishes only.

Please do not send the Munchkin Man any birthday presents.

The only birthday present the Munchkin Man wants is for his landlord to have a change of heart and decide to renew the Munchkin Man's yearly lease in the apartment building he has lived in and loved since 1991.

The Munchkin Man's lease expires tomorrow, on the date of Friday, February 29, 2008.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: An Announcement From The Munchkin Man

Winkyduck wishes The Munchkin Man the bestest of birthdays and may The Munchkin Man celebrate many more Munchkin Man special days

As for the landlord for The Munchkin Man he obviously has no clue how lucky he is to have The Munchkin Man as his tennant or else he would allow The Munchkin Man to stay in his place gratis

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

Archangel wishes The Muchkin Man a very Happy Birthday and hopes all your wishes come true...Happy Birthday and to many more!

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Happy Birthday Munchkin Man!!

ten more days and i'll be 33....

munchkin - best birthday wishes and i hope you get to stay in your apt., sir.

Blondie

EOG Master

Happy Birthday Munchkin Man! May all your birthday wishes come true!

Go Break a Leg so you can get some T3 baby...:LMAO

Happy Birthday Old Man! :cheers

Your Friend,

Ken

Munchkin Man,

Happy Birthday. I truly hope your living arrangements work out. I am interested in organizing some kind of help for you if it does not. (I am being very serious). Please keep us informed. Thank you.

Travis

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i hope you get your lease renewed.are you being asked to move or something? if so there are laws and you do have rights.they have to have a good reason to make you leave.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Best of luck with the new lease MM

your 58 years old that is not that bad

May I ask you talk in 3rd person all the time ??

roscoe

EOG Veteran

Munchkins are the natives of the fictional Munchkin Country in the Oz books by L. Frank Baum. They first appeared in the 1900 novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, in which they are described as being somewhat short of stature, and wear only blue. Later books never note anything unusual about Munchkin height but emphasize the color preference.
They are probably better known from their depiction in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz, in which they are played by adult proportional midgets and dress in brightly multicolored outfits. On November 20, 2007, the Munchkins were given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Seven of the surviving Munchkins actors from the film were present.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-0>[1]</SUP> As a result of the popularity of the 1939 film, The Wizard of Oz, the word "munchkin" has entered the English language as a reference to small children, dwarfs, or anything of diminutive stature.<SUP class=reference id=_ref-1>[2]</SUP>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:cheers<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>//<![CDATA[ if (window.showTocToggle) { var tocShowText = "show"; var tocHideText = "hide"; showTocToggle(); } //]]></SCRIPT>

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

THROW AN ADDRESS DOwN MOST on this thread will mail a 20 ,its no big deal man. mail a plenty , not a problem, take one of the plentys and buy scarth offs

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

MUNCHKIN MAN TAKE YOUR SECTION 8 VOUCHER AND MOVE TO SOUTH BOSTON I COULD HOOK YOU UP WITH A NICE APARTMENT AND WE CAN MAKE A COUPLE OF DEALS.I DO IT WITH ALL MY SECTION 8 TENANTS I RAISE THERE RENT TOP DOLLAR THEN I CUT THERE PAYMENTS I AM HAPPY THEY ARE HAPPY SO COME ON MUNCHKIN TAKE YOUR VOUCHER AND I WILL HOOK YOU UP.I NEED A TENENAT WHO I KNOW WONT BOTHER ME OR I WILL KICK HIS ARSE SO MUNCHKIN I HAVE AN APARTMENT IF YOUR LOOKING.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONT GO SPENDING YOUR SSI CHECK ALL IN ONE DAY

compaqdork

EOG Senior Member

google "free shitt on your birthday" and you may be able to score some freebies like at taco bell or ihop

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings To All:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to wish the Munchkin Man a Happy Birthday.

Your positive thoughts and wishes on behalf of the Munchkin Man's birthday gave the Munchkin Man feelings of warm fuzzies and a sense of appreciation which transcend any words the Munchkin Man can possibly express.

The magnitude of the Munchkin Man's gratitude cannot be measured in words or any other known means of human expression.

Please also accept the Munchkin Man's sincerest apologies for his delay in acknowledging your birthday wishes and expressing his thanks.

The Munchkin Man was in a state of seclusion all weekend, as the Munchkin Man pondered the fate which awaits him as a result of his housing crisis.

Let not this issue deter the Munchkin Man from his desire to make an effort to convey his deep and heartfelt thanks whose words are impossible to express.

What else can the Munchkin Man say?

Thanks.

And thanks again.

Please forgive the Munchkin Man for failing to post a personal message of thanks to each and every one of you.

Trust the Munchkin Man when he says his your birthway wishes are deeply appreciated and warmly felt from each and every one of you.

Blessings to all.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Happy birthday squatter.

Thank you, Mr. Hoffa.

You may be pleased to learn, however, that the Munchkin Man is not really a "squatter."

Even though the Munchkin Man's lease expired on February 29th, the Munchkin Man submitted a rent payment on the morning of March 1st.

The Munchkin Man paid the same amount of monthly rent that was stipulated on his just expired lease.

This was an action recommended by an attorney the Munchkin Man spoke to last week, who only charged the Munchkin Man $35 for a 30 minute consultation.

This was all the Munchkin Man could afford.

Making a rent payment for the month of March also eased the the Munchkin Man's conscience, even though the Munchkin Man no longer has a lease.

It was also reflective of the Munchkin Man's sincerest desire to do the right thing.

The attorney also cautioned the Munchkin Man that this rent payment will not stop the landlord from suing the Munchkin Man and taking the Munchkin Man to court if that is still the landlord's wish.

The Munchkin Man expects that this will be the case.

In fact, the Munchkin Man expects to receive a SUMMONS FOR UNLAWFUL DETAINER this week.

The Munchkin Man will just have to take what comes and do the best he can.

Life must go on.

In closing, the Munchkin Man wants to thank you once again for your birthday wishes and to encourage you to carry on with your very inspirational political posts.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Go Break a Leg so you can get some T3 baby...:LMAO

Happy Birthday Old Man! :cheers

Your Friend,

Ken

Thank you, Ken!

:cheers plus T3.

Oh man! The memories!

The Munchkin Man has never believed that such memories should be forgotten.

After all, how do you fully forget a memory?

The Munchkin Man does not believe that the repression of memories is necessarily a healthy exercise for one's psyche.

Instead, the Munchkin Man believes that such memories should be stored away, remembered from time to time, and kept in perspective, as one moves forward with one's life.

The Munchkin Man would like to congratulate you for moving forward with your own life with over two years of your recovery.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks again.

Your Friend,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin Man,

Happy Birthday. I truly hope your living arrangements work out. I am interested in organizing some kind of help for you if it does not. (I am being very serious). Please keep us informed. Thank you.

Travis

Thank you, Travis!

The Munchkin Man feels ovewhelmed by your gesture of good will and offer to help.

Is there any way that you and the Munchkin Man can establish an email correspondence?

Can one of the moderators assist in the exchange of your email address and the Munchkin Man's email address?

Thanks again for your offer to organize some help for the Munchkin Man.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Happy Birthday

:cheers :cheers :cheers :party :party :party

Thank you, Richkas!

The Munchkin Man also deeply appreciated the birthday wishes you expressed on one of your recent YouTube videos.

Thanks again.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

mm we need the lawyers address and your name. help is on the way