HACHE MAN..I MAY IN IN TAMPA THIS SUMMER!!

We are thinking heading to Tampa this summer to see the RED SOX and visit the Tampa Busch Gardens.

What is your opinion of Busch Gardens. We have one in Williamsburg and it is really nice..

YUMMY or ROAD DAWG please chime in if you have the time.

Thanks

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: HACHE MAN..I MAY IN IN TAMPA THIS SUMMER!!

HEY (THANKS DAD) WHILE YOUR IN TAMPA SEE IF YOU CAN LOCATE PATRICK MCIRISH I BELIEVE HE LIVES IN THAT AREA.WE HAVE A 10 GRAND REWARD ON MCIRISH DEAD OR ALIVE HOPEFULLY ALIVE SO JOURNEYMAN CAN FINALLY GET HIS SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WITH HIS HERO.

WHY WOULD YOU BE HEADING SOUTH IN THE SUMMER IT MUST BE HOT AS HELL.COME TO BEANTOWN ITS NEVER THAT HUMID AND I CAN SHOW YOU AROUND SOUTH BOSTON WE HAVE MANY HISTORIC SIGHTS.

I CAN SHOW YOU WHERE WHITEY BULGER BURRIED 6 PEOPLE

I CAN SHOW YOU WHERE A GUY ONCE WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND 100,000 DOLLAR CASH FELL OUT OF AN ARMOUR TRUCK AND THIS WISE GUY ON THE STREET FOUND THE MONEY AND RAN AND HID IN HIS BROTHERS BAR ONLY TO GET CAUGHT BY THE FBI AND IS DOING 15 YEARS.OH THAT WAS A TOUGH BEAT IMAGINE THAT HAPPENING TO YOU

I CAN INTRODUCE JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN TO YOUR FAMILY AND IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH THANKS DAD HE MIGHT THROW A COUPLE OF PUNCHES AT YOU.THEN YOU CAN TELL SHRINK YOU GOT HIT BY THE GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMP OF 1984

SEE THANKS DAD SOUTH BOSTON HAS A LOT TO OFFER SCREW TAMPA

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THAT ARMOUR CAR STORY IS TRUE IMAGINE WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND SEEING AN ARMOUR CAR DOOR SWING OPEN AND A SACK OF DOUGH FALLS OUT WELL THIS GUY THOUGHT HE HAD IT MADE HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN.UNFORTUNETLY FOR HIM THERE WAS A WITNESS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD WHO SAW HIM RUNNING BEHIND HIS BROTHERS BAR.THE BAR WAS CLOSED SO I GUES THE GUY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO HE HID IN THE DUMPSTER FIGURING HE WOULD HIDE OUT UNTIL THE HEAT WAS OFF HE COULDNT KEEP RUNNING DOWN THE STREET SOMEBODY WOULD HAVE RATTED HIM OUT FOR SURE.SO I GUESS HE HID IN THE DUMPSTER FOR AN HOUR OR SO BY THEN THE WORD WAS OUT AND THE F.B.I. WAS SWARMING THE AREA AND YES THE GUY ACROSS THE STREET RATTED HIM OUT SAYING HE SAW HIM RUN BEHIND THAT BAR.THEY CAUGHT HIM AND GAVE HIM 15 YEARS IMAGINE THAT I THINK HE GOT EXTRA YEARS BECAUSE HE WAS ON PROBATION.YOU TALK ABOUT A 10 TIME LOSER

We are thinking heading to Tampa this summer to see the RED SOX and visit the Tampa Busch Gardens.

What is your opinion of Busch Gardens. We have one in Williamsburg and it is really nice..

YUMMY or ROAD DAWG please chime in if you have the time.

Thanks

Tony,

It's really nice. You can easily spend the whole day there on the rides and with the shows. If you are coming for an entire weekend, I'd certainly recommend taking it in. Adventure Island is right next door. It's a water park that you can get added on to your Busch Gardens pass.

BEANER I love Boston...South Boston makes me a little nervous thou...

Maybe we could have dinner at the Irish Social Club. You know I am Irish 4 generations removed from country!!

Tony,

It's really nice. You can easily spend the whole day there on the rides and with the shows. If you are coming for an entire weekend, I'd certainly recommend taking it in. Adventure Island is right next door. It's a water park that you can get added on to your Busch Gardens pass.

Thanks Dawg...

We have season tickets and that is the main reason we would go. the Williamsburg theme is Europe.. Tampa is Africa..right?

Thanks Dawg...

We have season tickets and that is the main reason we would go. the Williamsburg theme is Europe.. Tampa is Africa..right?

Yes, it has an Africa theme to it. Montu is one of the best coasters I have ever been on. Sheikra is overrated but still not bad. If you need a tour guide, let me know.

:cheers

Hey Tony you definitely need to come down this summer. My kids 11 & 5 love Busch Gardens. There is so much to do here. If you like to ride the rides it is perfect. I know Dawg and I would love to help you out in anyway possible.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

As Dawg & Yummy says Tony, I don't think you can go wrong with Busch Gardens as there is much to do there.

Only thing you have to consider is that there are many bigger, faster rides & of course some people like that, some don't, and the kids age & size always come in play as well.

I personally like to recommed the 2 Universal Studios parks right down I4 in Orlando.........

Thanks guys that is just what I wanted to hear. I plan on going to see the RAYS and SOX and hitting the park.
I will let you guys know when we have a date and maybe I could ask a few questions as far as where to stay and eat etc.

Hache I also like the Universal Parks we were there two years ago. NICE PLACE.

THANKS AGAIN!:cheers

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Hache - where you located.....tampa?

TM - my two cents, BG is a good stop. You will hate Tropicana field, so have plenty of brews (but it is a home game for the Bosox).

If you need some good restuarants to eat at let me know and I can recommend a few myself as well.

If you go to Universal, go during the week (not a weekend if you are short on time)...IMO

Cya

Thanks guys that is just what I wanted to hear. I plan on going to see the RAYS and SOX and hitting the park.
I will let you guys know when we have a date and maybe I could ask a few questions as far as where to stay and eat etc.

Hache I also like the Universal Parks we were there two years ago. NICE PLACE.

THANKS AGAIN!:cheers

I would think that would make a great vacation. You just need to make sure you get tickets for that game as soon as possible, as it is one of few that may sell out.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

familiar with Lakeland.......pretty good sand shop on main st, forget the name of it.

You ever go down to Channel Side......pretty good sport for a brew.

Hache Man

familiar with Lakeland.......pretty good sand shop on main st, forget the name of it.

You ever go down to Channel Side......pretty good sport for a brew.

Yes, been to Channel Side & couple of posters were just telling me they went the other day......

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

winghouse blackened dallas wings........yummy

barnacles for the tv's and sports

buffalo wild wings for selection of wings

sports bar on Ulmerton across the bridge in St. Pete, drawing a blank on the name it will come to me........best place for Bucs game on a bargain.....20 bucs all the drafts and burgers/dogs/brats you can hammer until game ends....if late game, thats 7 hours.

of course more than a few booby joints

Hache Man

I've yet to eat at the Winghouse

You rate them pretty high IP? (idotspayforpicks)

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I do like theose naked blackened wings....other than that typical sports bar food. Scenery is decent.