Check this guy out from "Britian's Got Talent"....

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Re: Check this guy out from "Britian's Got Talent"....

Opera not my thing but he is good for a average Joe.

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T HAVE A GREAT LIKE OR DISLIKE FOR OPERA. BUT HAVE SEEN ALL OF THE THREE TENORS LIVE. THIS GUY HAS TALENT.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

how far did he go nobody said anything i know this happened

awhile ago probably in june or july!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

this was the guy that beat the little 6 year old girl......pretty amazing for one show to have 2 such diverse and amazing surprise performers...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

nice to see someone really take advantage of their opportunity...Simon told him he would have him in a recording studio within a week....I guess he was true to his word....look at his succss...

One Chance is the debut album from Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts. The album was released on July 16, 2007. It has reached #1 on the UK Albums Chart. The album had been at number one from its release until August 12, and it was certified gold on its first week for sales of almost 130,000 copies sold. The album has now sold over 2,250,000 copies and is heading for a platinum certification.
In Australia, the album opened at #4 on the ARIA Top 50 Albums Chart. It has so far reached Gold Status (35,000 copies sold). Four weeks later (2 September 2007), it reached #1.
In Sweden, One Chance debuted at #1, reaching Gold Status (20,000 copies sold) the first week of its release.
In the US, the re-release of One Chance debuted at #30 on the week of September 29, 2007. It has peaked #21 and has sold over 200,000 copies there.

What a great feel good story Bucsfan. He was talking about how his voice was like his escape when he was being bullied in school, he seems like a loner type, and he would practice after work singing for hours. Great finals performance and I'm happy for him.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

What a great feel good story Bucsfan. He was talking about how his voice was like his escape when he was being bullied in school, he seems like a loner type, and he would practice after work singing for hours. Great finals performance and I'm happy for him.

yeah, u can really get behind someone like that and root for them.....he uses music to get over his low self esteem and such.....and to be so amazing........you just cant believe that voice is coming out of him...

Wow, what a voice!

good for him to have won and gone on to sing instead of selling bullshit phones.

But is too bad Simon gets an unfair portion of the guy's money for having realized success through the show. But then, without the show we might say this guy wouldn't have had the showcase to realize his dream.