TV Reporter Punched, Dragged

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: TV Reporter Punched, Dragged

toss the book at them

not a hate crime..........just one of stupid red necks thinking they are above the law

can't wait for them to plead NOT GUILTY even though this tape exists. WHEN they are found guilty put them in jail for a few months so they have a LOT of time to think about what they did wrong

mr merlin

EOG Master

If she dared set foot even a little on their property(and it looks like she's on the grass), she deserves to be pummelled. In my opinion reporters should be treated the way we used to treat lepers.

The Carolinas are full of scum and varmin.
In my humble opinion the Carolinas make
Mississippi look like heaven on earth.
They should throw these fat asses in jail
and lose the key. But I do agree that is
a reporter shows up in your front door steps
they are asking for trouble. Then the classless
like these fat asses will be sure to give it to em.

Trust me. The news director is doing cartwheels.

He will get more mileage out of that tape than he would have out of some routine, bland tape.

They are in the TV business.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If she dared set foot even a little on their property(and it looks like she's on the grass), she deserves to be pummelled. In my opinion reporters should be treated the way we used to treat lepers.

so you are saying what they did was justified? maybe because i used to work in the media i will take the other side - sorta. IF she was on their property - and they asked her to leave - then she was wrong. but to be beaten up or attempted to - is wrong - and we both know it. if she was on the sidewalk in front of their place - sorry - they have to leave her alone.

if she was on their grass the easiest way to get her off is to turn on the sprinklers - assuming they have plumbing in SC - and she leaves the grassy area. how simple is that. if they don't have sprinklers you go to a car - start honking the hell out of it and they have to leave because she can't be heard

not very tough for someone with a brain - which i guess is why they didn't do anything like that