Another Bookmaker complaint thread...

djefferis

EOG Veteran
Just got done calling them and going through their chat..I swear the clerks there are the rudest and some of the most inept I have ever dealt with. This guy is telling me if I dont comply with sending info for a deposit, I will be reported to all major sports books and banned..that their processor has my credit report and all my info and they can make my life very difficult. This place is soo unprofessional at times it is just amazing. For all the bad I've heard on other books, this place takes the cake.

Whats funny is that their managers are some of the best..very friendly and willing to correct the mistakes or misinformation in a minute, but would just be nice to deal with clerks who are a little friendlier and less mistake prone.

djefferis

EOG Veteran
Re: Another Bookmaker complaint thread...

basically did..they are fine once you get past the clerks, but getting past them isnt always easy

world traveler

EOG Addicted

i hate to break this to you but they do in fact have the ability to quickly and easily black list you from using your cc at any major sports book. the days of just telling books to f themselves if they ask you for info when it comes to deposits, payouts or the once favorite chargeback are long gone. You might get away with it once but will never ever be able to use your cc at any reputable book for a long tome to come. sure you ca go to mickey mouse shops but will you ever get your cash out once you win, probably not.
poor customer service is not exusable but if they want your info for future deposits just give it to them, your going to have to give it to them anyway come cash out time or start using cash options to deposit and avoid the hassle alltogether.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I try not to ever talk to books but when I do, i go out iof my way to try to be nice and even play dumb alot. They have so much damn control because our governemtn is so ridiculously weak. What stiops them from just hanging up on you and closing your account? Yeah, sure you can post on here or something about it but when that is your best recourse, it isn't much.

I never deposit by credit card at all. Always do my bank wire. Guess it doesn't matter,

djefferis

EOG Veteran

well, the issue had nothing to do with a cc deposit..so not really an issue here..not going into details regarding the deposit methods or why the info was requested, but it was not a CC.

As far as what prevents them from telling me "f*ck off, we're closing your account and never come back" one word my friends, GREED. No one wants to kill the golden goose. If your a big time winner who causes them grief every other day..no doubt they would. But when your a loser to them, they want to keep that $$ coming in. Any book that catered only to winners wouldnt be around too long these days. They need to keep a steady supply of us losers coming in..no matter how small or if they have to put up with a little bit of bitching from them now and again.

Also, these forums DO have a impact on the books. Dont think so, then call LazerWager and ask how business is these days. Once the no pay problems started being posted I can guarantee their new deposits/reups dried up quickly. More established books wont lose all their business because one customer gets pissed at them, but people do keep this in mind and are more likely to report similar experiences. Enough complaints and the books will change. Like I said, my problem seems to be limited to clerks who are either dont know, or are just being fed wrong info. I can understand when you have an operation the size of bookmaker/cris that its hard to communicate every change to every clerk, but at least train them to say "i'm sorry, let me speak with my manager about this" before they start going on how they can make my life difficult by not complying.