HUGE UPSET in WNCAA....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
It might just be women's basketball, but this has to rank as an alltime surprise even for their game...

In the MWC tourney yesterday, Colorado St. beat Utah.....Colorado St had won only 4 games all year, and were 0-16 in the conf....Utah was 16-0 in the conference.....

thats just too weird, even for the womens game....u just dont see that happen....

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: HUGE UPSET in WNCAA....

CSU men winning last night too for the 1st time in conference, granted it was th play in game vs Wyoming.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr class="bg1" align="left"> <td colspan="5">MOUNTAIN WEST CONFERENCE</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" id="header" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td class="bg4" align="left">Team</td> <td class="bg4" align="center">Conf. W-L</td> <td class="bg4" align="center">Tot. W-L</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">Utah</td> <td align="center">16-0</td> <td align="center">27-4</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">TCU</td> <td align="center">13-3</td> <td align="center">21-10</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">Wyoming</td> <td align="center">12-4</td> <td align="center">24-6</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">New Mexico</td> <td align="center">9-7</td> <td align="center">18-12</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">San Diego St.</td> <td align="center">7-9</td> <td align="center">17-12</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">BYU</td> <td align="center">7-9</td> <td align="center">13-16</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">Air Force</td> <td align="center">4-12</td> <td align="center">10-19</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">UNLV</td> <td align="center">4-12</td> <td align="center">8-22</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"> <td align="left">Colorado St.</td> <td align="center">0-16</td> <td align="center">4-27</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Devil

EOG Master

agree with you bucs......has to be one of the greatest upsets of all time........

dirty

EOG Master

If there was a line 5Dimes had it.... Most books don't have WNCAA lines until the 64 team tourney

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Was there a line?

knowing the women's game, it could easily have been in the mid 20's....

I have seen many 30+ lines in womens, when the really good teams are playing really bad ones at home.....there is a BIG dropoff from the elite to the mediocre...

knowing the women's game, it could easily have been in the mid 20's....

I have seen many 30+ lines in womens, when the really good teams are playing really bad ones at home.....there is a BIG dropoff from the elite to the mediocre...

I'm pretty sure I remember the UConn women being favored by 60 in certain games from the past. And they cover.

:doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I'm pretty sure I remember the UConn women being favored by 60 in certain games from the past. And they cover.

:doh1

I remember a tv game a few years back when Tarausi was still there, and they were favored by 41 points, against a team with a winning record.......i took the points, and my team was down by 44 at the half....lmfao:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

I have seen UGA, TENN, LSU, UCONN, Rutgers all favored by 50+ points in the past...