CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT UPSET OF THE DAY THREAD

dirty

EOG Master
Re: CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT UPSET OF THE DAY THREAD

Gtown is my Top play....

Miami (FLA) should roll today as I just hit them +1......

I am going with San Diego State as my upset for Friday.

The Devil

EOG Master

PITTSBURG TO BEAT MARQUETTE AND ALSO GEORGETOWN.......BOTH STRAIGHT UP.............

Journeyman

EOG Master

I like Pitt too and GTown.

Pitt is peaking and finally healthy.

Georgia Tech over Duke baby!!!

But I'd grab the 11 1/2's while they still last...:party

munson15

I want winners...

UC Irvine for my outright upset of the day.

(Munson's outright upset of the day 1-0.):+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

UC Irvine for my outright upset of the day.

(Munson's outright upset of the day 1-0.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have UCSB +170 and +220 to win this thing and i don't wanna see it die here.........and it won't.

who will win ATS? we can debate that although with a 3-point line tough to win ATS and not SU. Irvine is the ONLY Big West team UCSB has yet to beat this season. that changes tonite. irvine off a GUT WRENCHING win last night now has its 3rd straight game while this is UCSB's first. UCSB gets its revenge here

btw - did anyone here see the finish in last night's irvine/pacific game? irvine well inc ontrol then stops scoring. irvine UP 57-56 w/5+ sec to go. pacific misses a trey but gets the OB and puts it back and from nowhere an irvine guy blocked it at the buzzer. i had irvine +115 on the M/L and was dying.......

munson15

I want winners...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have UCSB +170 and +220 to win this thing and i don't wanna see it die here.........and it won't.

who will win ATS? we can debate that although with a 3-point line tough to win ATS and not SU. Irvine is the ONLY Big West team UCSB has yet to beat this season. that changes tonite. irvine off a GUT WRENCHING win last night now has its 3rd straight game while this is UCSB's first. UCSB gets its revenge here

btw - did anyone here see the finish in last night's irvine/pacific game? irvine well inc ontrol then stops scoring. irvine UP 57-56 w/5+ sec to go. pacific misses a trey but gets the OB and puts it back and from nowhere an irvine guy blocked it at the buzzer. i had irvine +115 on the M/L and was dying.......
I had Irvine +1-1/2, and that ending is exactly the reason I try NOT to watch basketball games I have money on. Crazy shit, the three would have beat both of us, the putback would have won for me but lost for you, and we both wind up winners. I like Irvine tonight, sorry, I think they have UCSB's number this year. We usually go opposites, at least somebody will be right.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I had Irvine +1-1/2, and that ending is exactly the reason I try NOT to watch basketball games I have money on. Crazy shit, the three would have beat both of us, the putback would have won for me but lost for you, and we both wind up winners. I like Irvine tonight, sorry, I think they have UCSB's number this year. We usually go opposites, at least somebody will be right.

me, too - i rarely watch games i have money on - too nerve wracking. i assume you were watching on channel surfing, too? i knew that trey had no chance of going in and when i saw a long board knew i was OK - until........i have no idea how the irvine guy go to the ball and then i heard pacific was screaming for goaltending. i wasn't worried until i heard the refs were near midcourt talking about it and then i got really nervous until i saw them walk off the court. i also knew they are big west refs and since almost all BW refs blow i knew even if it was goaltending they were too stupid and incompetent to call it.

i love the sked spot here for UCSB and don't like it for Irvine - just a bad spot for them here against a red hot and focused UCSB team looking for triple revenge. in all honesty - i'll be shocked if UCSB wins by less than 5 - and i think we might even get to 2B digits

Is this an 'official' Shrink play for all his loyal followers?:cheers

I would say so and I like it. Double digit dogs are usually not a bad idea in these conference tournament games.

The Devil

EOG Master

TODAY FINISHES THE PITTSBURG TRIFECTA.....

61-54 OVER GTOWN.............

For Saturday's conference tournament upset, I am going with Michigan State!

For Sunday, my conference tournament upset of the day is Georgia! I feel the favorites in the other games are reasonably priced enough and would avoid other dogs today except this one.

Journeyman

EOG Master

this is a day for the favs

UNC -5.5
Kansas -5.5
Wisc -6.5

rec 5-1 in tourney