The legend, Coach Bob Knight live on ESPN2 in 15 minutes, approx: 9:45 AM Est.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted
Re: The legend, Coach Bob Knight live on ESPN2 in 15 minutes, approx: 9:45 AM Est.

Bob Knight is a legendary asshole.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: The legend, Coach Bob Knight live on ESPN2 in 15 minutes, approx: 9:45 AM Est.

Yeah, the Mikes were very respectful to Coach.

Gambler

EOG Addicted

Bobby Knight is an shole who like to show off in front of the fans and fight with young kids!

STUPID man, he will never get another job!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

FU BOB KNIGHT.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, the Mikes were very respectful to Coach.

and vice versa...

ps. to gambler: he's 67 yo so if he doesn't get another job, although I'm sure he will get another job offer, that would prove nothing, certainly not that he's a stupid man. On the contrary, your post proves you are an idiot! You should have worked in the media!

The General

There's never been a better teacher of the game than Bobby Knight."
- UCLA coach John Wooden

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

coach doing a good job on analysis so far.....hes much more relaxed that i thought he could be....

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I have been enjoying his and Digger's segments immensely...it must really aggravate the BK haters!

The General

U bet, pioneer. Coach Knight may know the NCAA better than any other person as a whole.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It was good to see Knight smiling, this could really do wonders for his public perception...I agree he probably knows more about college basketball as a whole than anyone other than maybe 97 yr old John Wooden

gmon

EOG Senior Member

YEAH IT WOULD FINE IF DIGGER WOULD QUIT SHINING KNIGHT'S HORN TO THE ENTH-DEGREE............
ALL PHELPHS DOES IS REMIND OF ALL THE TITLES BOB WON.
YEAH-YEAH..............WE KNOW HE'S THE BOMB.

LET'S GET SOMEONE IN THERE TO BRING OUT WHAT KNIGHT REALLY THINKS...... :+clueless

The General

Greeny asked Coach this morning if he filled out a bracket sheet this year.

NO

Greeny asks have you ever filled one out.

NO

Why waste my time, when I could be hunting turkeys. :D

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i liked it last night when one of the emails came in saying the guys wife played for Coach Knight's wife at some school, and what a good coach she was.....so the guy asked coach "How does it feel to be one of the best coaches ever, but to be the 2nd best coach in your own house"...

he didnt dispute it...said his wife helps with plays and that she hates the missed block out on free throws.....LOL

The General

Like pioneer stated, it is nice to see Coach's knowledge on display thru ESPN. When he talks hoops, one should try and listen. I heard that in April in Nashville, IN he isn't talking hoops so I really don't know what his speech will be about. I have the tickets now, just hoping the good Lord allows me the health to go on the 28th of April.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Like pioneer stated, it is nice to see Coach's knowledge on display thru ESPN. When he talks hoops, one should try and listen. I heard that in April in Nashville, IN he isn't talking hoops so I really don't know what his speech will be about. I have the tickets now, just hoping the good Lord allows me the health to go on the 28th of April.

That's my Dad's birthday(may he rest in peace)...you will be on my prayer list, Pete. I hope you get to go see The General.

The General

Thanks man. Appreciated.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

funny to see coach on there wearing a green sweater today.....you have always seen him in red, or black w/red (at tex tech).......

Maybe he'll be coaching tulane or Mich St next year...:doh1

The General

I would LOVE to see Coach get an offer from a major school where he can DEF show his ability to get GREAT players that know or want to learn about TEAMWORK and dedication.