It has rained 4 of 5 weeks in NASCAR

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Again in Bristol. I was hoping to watch practice and quals, but rain again. Only place it didn't rain was Vegas. It is good to keep up with these when wagering. You hear a lot of talk which turns into good handicapping knowledge. No trucks this week. I'm excited for some racing. The hoop games I can only take so much.

Re: It has rained 4 of 5 weeks in NASCAR

Again in Bristol. I was hoping to watch practice and quals, but rain again. Only place it didn't rain was Vegas. It is good to keep up with these when wagering. You hear a lot of talk which turns into good handicapping knowledge. No trucks this week. I'm excited for some racing. The hoop games I can only take so much.

The Southeast and West need the rain because of the prolonged drought. It is more important than the incovenience of a delayed or cancelled race of hillbillies drinking beer and watching cars going in circles.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

The Southeast and West need the rain because of the prolonged drought. It is more important than the incovenience of a delayed or cancelled race of hillbillies drinking beer and watching cars going in circles.

I believe the rednecks understand the importance of rain for the farms and land in the Southeast and are glad to have some rain.

NASCAR's bad luck with rain this year has help areas that are going through a drought.

The General

I was born in the dark, but not last night.

:rolleyes:

The General

Nationwide quals were rained out yesterday so every week this season except Las Vegas, rain has had an impact on NASCAR.

The General

I 100% repect your opinions guys.

Don't forget St Petersburgh open-wheel Road racing tonight. :party

The General

Sorry guys, I thought the race was tonight. I am getting a little to excited. I guess I'll be watching the Final 4 after all.