This is the guy some u you fools will be voting for

the glue

EOG Veteran
Re: This is the guy some u you fools will be voting for

Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind.Tyranny of religion is the worst....Religion is a bunch of bull shit.....To do good is my religion,if anyone wants to know....

shoebox

EOG Veteran

I believe that is why all of this is coming out, the money or power people want to make sure they have someone who will be at that exclusive service, and not influenced by some let's change the status quo pastor. This relationship has been known for years. So why is it an issue now?

Best wishes...OF :cheers

Why now??? You cant be serious, LOL. Its an issue NOW because he is running for President of the United States Now, nobody cared before.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Normally these snakes come out of the woodpile long before this. It is one of two reasons, the Demos are ripping each other to shreds in order to win the nomination, but destroying their own chances of getting elected at the same time. Or, the powerbrokers want to let it be known, this guy won't play along and McCain will not only play along, he will be better than Gdub as far as wars, Iraq, oil and other corporate interests. You tell me.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Why now??? You cant be serious, LOL. Its an issue NOW because he is running for President of the United States Now, nobody cared before.

Normally these snakes come out of the woodpile long before this. It is one of two reasons, the Demos are ripping each other to shreds in order to win the nomination, but destroying their own chances of getting elected at the same time. Or, the powerbrokers want to let it be known, this guy won't play along and McCain will not only play along, he will be better than Gdub as far as wars, Iraq, oil and other corporate interests. You tell me.

It doesn't feel like the Clinton campaign is behind this or,it would've surfaced before now,the Rev. Wright remarks have been known about for years.Barack's been running for president for months and this hasn't been an issue.
Limbaugh was floating the idea that if the Democrat delegates are split,and Mrs. Clinton somehow hijacks the nomination, it would be a disincentive for African Americans to go to the polls in November,that would make a McCain victory very likely.
The Obama's pastor mainstream media shit-storm also sends him a message about whose really in charge, should he get the notion that he'll be able to effect real "change" instead of just rhetorical "change"."They" made him and "they"can pull the plug on him too,nowadays it doesn't take a bullet to remove a presidents ability to function,it's more of a virtual assaination.
The Spitzer scandal ties into the theme too,cooperate with the program don't make waves,and nothing bad will happen,assert independence and an event will be crafted to destroy your reputation.
We are conned into believing that voting for pre-chosen candidates will make a difference in the direction America takes,it doesn't the election is a charade designed to obscure the real agents of control behind the scenes.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

These are not Obamas beliefs but his pastors, why arent you going after the pastor. quote]

I like that one - how does someone listen to this nut speak and then show up again the following week? - then call him his spiritual adivisor? - then have him marry you? - then have him baptize your kids? all spanning a 20 year relationship where he calls America the land of the white devils and says the US deserved to get attacked on 9/11 - who the fvck is really running for President?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It doesn't feel like the Clinton campaign is behind this or,it would've surfaced before now,the Rev. Wright remarks have been known about for years.Barack's been running for president for months and this hasn't been an issue.
Limbaugh was floating the idea that if the Democrat delegates are split,and Mrs. Clinton somehow hijacks the nomination, it would be a disincentive for African Americans to go to the polls in November,that would make a McCain victory very likely.
The Obama's pastor mainstream media shit-storm also sends him a message about whose really in charge, should he get the notion that he'll be able to effect real "change" instead of just rhetorical "change"."They" made him and "they"can pull the plug on him too,nowadays it doesn't take a bullet to remove a presidents ability to function,it's more of a virtual assaination.
The Spitzer scandal ties into the theme too,cooperate with the program don't make waves,and nothing bad will happen,assert independence and an event will be crafted to destroy your reputation.
We are conned into believing that voting for pre-chosen candidates will make a difference in the direction America takes,it doesn't the election is a charade designed to obscure the real agents of control behind the scenes.

Awesome, I could have written that. Agree 100%

Best wishes..OF :cheers

scrimmage

A theory only,just for arguements sake:

The sequence of events is strange here,first a Democratic governor gets ousted,by a well timed exposure of his indiscretions,

then NY State gets it's 1st African American governor as a replacement:
After these events dominate a few news cycles [keeping attention off lots of other news,like the Fed bailing out Wall Street+ record oil prices,falling dollar,etc.],and play out, the groundwork is laid to level a barrage at Obama​

without it being perceived as a pure racial attack[since a Caucasian pol was taken down first,with an African American elevated in his place].

Because?is coming,and having been in the military and spending years in confinement,as a POW would he be more psychologically disposed to follow orders?John McCain has to be maneuvered into place,and a

divisive split amongst
Democrats clears the road to the White House for him.

Imo,citizens of the US should send a signal,and stay away from the polls en-masse in November,if our choices are pre-determined what do they need us for?Stay away and boycott the election:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

But not voting is just another way to play along. You are still a sheep, just in a different pasture, one that does not vote for the shepherd. Not sure that is the real answer either, as pretty soon the Judas goat will come for us sheep in the back field that did not vote. And I seriously doubt the gaot will be there to lead us to the promised land.

However you have an astute eye as to how the events are controlled and how the sheep are spoonfed.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

On My Faith and My Church

Posted March 14, 2008 | 04:28 PM (EST)

<HR>
Read More: 2008 Election, Barack Obama, Jeremiah Wright, Jeremiah Wright Barack Obama, Obama Jeremiah Wright, Obama Wright, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Otis Moss III, Breaking Politics News

<!-- Chicklets --><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center> </TD><TD vAlign=center> </TD><TD vAlign=center> </TD><TD vAlign=center> </TD><TD vAlign=center>Buzz up!<SCRIPT src="http://d.yimg.com/ds/badge.js" ____yb="1" showbranding="0" badgetype="Logo">huffington_post:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barack-obama/on-my-faith-and-my-church_b_91623.html</SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- /Chicklets -->

<!-- Content -->
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last few days. He's drawn attention as the result of some inflammatory and appalling remarks he made about our country, our politics, and my political opponents.
Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy. I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue.
<!-- Inline digg from state --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>digg_url = "http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barack-obama/on-my-faith-and-my-church_b_91623.html";</SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><IFRAME src="http://digg.com/tools/diggthis.php?u=http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/barack-obama/on-my-faith-and-my-church_b_91623.html" frameBorder=0 width=52 scrolling=no height=80></IFRAME>
<!-- /Inline digg from state -->
Because these particular statements by Rev. Wright are so contrary to my own life and beliefs, a number of people have legitimately raised questions about the nature of my relationship with Rev. Wright and my membership in the church. Let me therefore provide some context.
As I have written about in my books, I first joined Trinity United Church of Christ nearly twenty years ago. I knew Rev. Wright as someone who served this nation with honor as a United States Marine, as a respected biblical scholar, and as someone who taught or lectured at seminaries across the country, from Union Theological Seminary to the University of Chicago. He also led a diverse congregation that was and still is a pillar of the South Side and the entire city of Chicago. It's a congregation that does not merely preach social justice but acts it out each day, through ministries ranging from housing the homeless to reaching out to those with HIV/AIDS.
Most importantly, Rev. Wright preached the gospel of Jesus, a gospel on which I base my life. In other words, he has never been my political advisor; he's been my pastor. And the sermons I heard him preach always related to our obligation to love God and one another, to work on behalf of the poor, and to seek justice at every turn.
The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation. When these statements first came to my attention, it was at the beginning of my presidential campaign. I made it clear at the time that I strongly condemned his comments. But because Rev. Wright was on the verge of retirement, and because of my strong links to the Trinity faith community, where I married my wife and where my daughters were baptized, I did not think it appropriate to leave the church.
Let me repeat what I've said earlier. All of the statements that have been the subject of controversy are ones that I vehemently condemn. They in no way reflect my attitudes and directly contradict my profound love for this country.
With Rev. Wright's retirement and the ascension of my new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss, III, Michelle and I look forward to continuing a relationship with a church that has done so much good. And while Rev. Wright's statements have pained and angered me, I believe that Americans will judge me not on the basis of what someone else said, but on the basis of who I am and what I believe in; on my values, judgment and experience to be President of the United States.

Barack Obama: On My Faith and My Church - Politics on The Huffington Post

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Sadly I agree with most everything that pastor says. We did bring 9/11 on ourselves, we created and financed Bin Laden. Our oil corps paid the Kingdom who in turn paid Bin Laden not to bomb the Kingdom. They try to paint this pastor out to be some anti American fanatic, but more and more people are beginning to feel this way. We created Saddam to mess with Iran. And there were no WMOD's. The corporations are making out like bandits over there, especially Cheney's buddies. Were Hiroshima and Nagasaki terrorist acts? That is a stretch, but they were wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians, non military targets, and Japan was done at that point, had zero shipping left as our subs sank their entire merchant marine Navy. They were done. It was about racing the ruskies to get Japan so they would not glom onto it like Eastern Europe. I can't believe anything our government's approved press says any longer. Anybody who helped them, even during WWII got the shaft, including our greatest heros. Lindbergh, Joe Louis, even Lucky Luciano. What a disgrace. Plus his views on the police state, war on drugs and three strikes law are exactly the same as mine. If Obama said those things I would vote for him.

yet the Bush lickers who have given us this terrific 9 trillion debt and stuck us in a shithole with no way out now want to give us advice on who to vote for. There is a reason the Brits wrote this a few years ago. plasticbag.org: How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Where were you Bush lickers when Ted Haggart, Bush's Pastor, got caught suking dick? Also a meth head. Couldn't find any of you around. Didn't the druge report have anything about this? I know they shelter you nitwits from the real news but other outlets carried it. You need to turn off nitwit neocon radio for a day and see what else is out there. Maybe put down the Murdoch's NY POst and turn off Fox news for a day and you might learn something about politics. Sheep watch FOX on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

scrimmage

Where were you Bush lickers when Ted Haggart, Bush's Pastor, got caught suking dick? Also a meth head. Couldn't find any of you around. Didn't the druge report have anything about this? I know they shelter you nitwits from the real news but other outlets carried it. You need to turn off nitwit neocon radio for a day and see what else is out there. Maybe put down the Murdoch's NY POst and turn off Fox news for a day and you might learn something about politics. Sheep watch FOX on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here's your picture Thor:

<!-- PHOTO CONTENT: DESCRIPTION, NOTES, COMMENTS -->FOX News is infested with trained parrots passing themselves off as journalists. It's a propaganda network for neo-conservatives who value a narrow-minded ideology over our democracy.​

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

yet the Bush lickers who have given us this terrific 9 trillion debt and stuck us in a shithole with no way out now want to give us advice on who to vote for. There is a reason the Brits wrote this a few years ago. plasticbag.org: How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?

Did you read my post and quote it for a reason? Do I seem like a Bush licker to you? I don't like any of them, especially Gdub. If you are going to quote me please at least make your post pertinent to mine. Goodness.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Thor 4140 ? Curious about your age,profession,marital status , kids???

Obama 'seems' like a good man. But it appears he?s being dishonest here. He?s known this man a long time. And he?s saying he?s never heard or knew of his longtime friend making any such comments or holding any such beliefs. Nor did anyone ever tell him this man was hating in some of his sermons. I don?t buy it.

The Pastor apparently sees America as the great Satan, appears one or two around here do also. However we got to this point it is what it is now. Choose your side. I?ll remain with the home team. And now Obama has to say all the right things. Denounce it all.

Last edited:

I bet the pastor's wife would sure like to get her blouses back.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Obama 'seems' like a good man. But it appears he?s being dishonest here. He?s known this man a long time. And he?s saying he?s never heard or knew of his longtime friend making any such comments or holding any such beliefs. Nor did anyone ever tell him this man was hating in some of his sermons. I don?t buy it.

The Pastor apparently sees America as the great Satan, appears one or two around here do also. However we got to this point it is what it is now. Choose your side. I?ll remain with the home team. And now Obama has to say all the right things. Denounce it all.

I was born America love it or leave it. My Father served during Korea, both myself and my only brother are vets. I don't hate America, I love it. I hate what these special interest assholes have done to it. The forefathers could not have set up much of a better government, but it has been corrupted to the core. The people have been the losers, the average americans. That is my beef. Where did this all go so wrong?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Did you read my post and quote it for a reason? Do I seem like a Bush licker to you? I don't like any of them, especially Gdub. If you are going to quote me please at least make your post pertinent to mine. Goodness.

I was agreeing with you

msftkid

EOG Addicted

No just want to see your position in life so that I may be able to understand your political philosophy. Am curious to see how it impacts your reasoning. Me i am 55 married with 4 kids(who are grown) and we own and operate 3 family restaurants that employ 100 people In addition I have a sports business that I have operated for 30 years. I think the above data will enable you to see my perspective!!

mbeller83

EOG Member

Ive been to lots of churches.. No tru Christian would use language such as the N word or goddam...Ever! Not to mention sexual gestures when he was referrings to Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Fuck you weasel ! I guess your not intelligent enough to understand that age and demographics help shape and form an individual political philosophy. I am sure this concept far surpasses you intellectual capacity.

mbeller83

EOG Member

NOPE...THIS MAY BE THE FIRST TIME SINCE I TURNED 18 THAT I WILL NOT VOTE....I CAN'T SEE BACKING ANY OF THESE SO CALLED CANDIDATES..:doh1
Mccains not a bad choice he was a war hero, a leader, and since he has installed his plan in IRAQ its been working.

mbeller83

EOG Member

Sadly I agree with most everything that pastor says. We did bring 9/11 on ourselves, we created and financed Bin Laden. Our oil corps paid the Kingdom who in turn paid Bin Laden not to bomb the Kingdom. They try to paint this pastor out to be some anti American fanatic, but more and more people are beginning to feel this way. We created Saddam to mess with Iran. And there were no WMOD's. The corporations are making out like bandits over there, especially Cheney's buddies. Were Hiroshima and Nagasaki terrorist acts? That is a stretch, but they were wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians, non military targets, and Japan was done at that point, had zero shipping left as our subs sank their entire merchant marine Navy. They were done. It was about racing the ruskies to get Japan so they would not glom onto it like Eastern Europe. I can't believe anything our government's approved press says any longer. Anybody who helped them, even during WWII got the shaft, including our greatest heros. Lindbergh, Joe Louis, even Lucky Luciano. What a disgrace. Plus his views on the police state, war on drugs and three strikes law are exactly the same as mine. If Obama said those things I would vote for him.

If you knew what you were talking about... Bill Clinton is to blame for 911.. He could have killed Bin Laden and pussed out.

mbeller83

EOG Member

With the way the economy is right now... How could anyone wanna vote for Obama or Hilary??????????? They both want to raise taxes, and put us in worse shape.... And I'm and Independent.. I often lean more to the right especially the last 5 years or so with those extreme left wing nuts... But Im sorry if they raise taxes things are only gonna get much much worse for this economy.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

With the way the economy is right now... How could anyone wanna vote for Obama or Hilary??????????? They both want to raise taxes, and put us in worse shape.... And I'm and Independent.. I often lean more to the right especially the last 5 years or so with those extreme left wing nuts... But Im sorry if they raise taxes things are only gonna get much much worse for this economy.
When i see stupid shit like this it makes me realize why Bush was elected twice.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

No just want to see your position in life so that I may be able to understand your political philosophy. Am curious to see how it impacts your reasoning. Me i am 55 married with 4 kids(who are grown) and we own and operate 3 family restaurants that employ 100 people In addition I have a sports business that I have operated for 30 years. I think the above data will enable you to see my perspective!!
I will help you out. MY philosophy is the same as it was when i was 18. I was blessed to be able to spot a con job when it is right in front of me unlike others. I really don't think it is a gift i just think people are just naive and gullible. My post in here are not pro Obama. They are more of a wake up call to people who get conned over and over again. Its why the right breaks out the gay marriage and flag burning bullshit over and over again. They know most americans are idiots so why not use something that works. Again and again and again.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

If you knew what you were talking about... Bill Clinton is to blame for 911.. He could have killed Bin Laden and pussed out.

You are pretty clueless to even think that let alone comment about my posts. Clinton pussed out, sure he did, and if he had succeeded, 9/11 would not have taken place? Obviously you have not been watching any history, or any current events. These clowns act independently, and are way out of our reach. You could kill all of their leadership, we have taken out 2 of the top 3, and nothing has changed, except we make even more countries and more peoples want to blow us up. For every head we cut off this snake, two more grow. You have swallowed the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Bin Laden is nothing more than a figurehead, it is the hate we are fighting, and that is like squeezing a balloon. We created him to fight the Ruskies in Afghanistan, so if we would not have created him, 9/11 would not have happened either? How many planes did he fly anyway? Instead of being spoonfed we need to get the bad guy, dead or alive, put some thought into why he is a bad guy, and why he hates us, and why he wanted 9/11 to take place.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You should exit this thread asap, because you are in way over your head. There is independence as a mushroom, but you are still in the dark and being fed shit. Your posts are teetering below drivel level, independently.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

It his strange how a voter who supports a particular candidate has a blind spot when it comes to HIS candidate.

When the opposite party says something controversial, ignorant, or just plain stupid, the wringing of hands, the gnashing of teeth, and the demands to start firing people begin.

However, when MY party says somes something controversial, ignorant, or just plain stupid, MY candidate is exercising his first amendment rights, or he has "distanced" himself from the remarks, or he was quoted out of context.

We just flat tend to support OUR guy no matter what the message.

Example: If Bush starts talking about "Faith" or "God " or anything pertaining to his religion, or if Huckabee mentions that he was a Baptist minister for ten years, there is an immediate reflexive bias among their opponents that these men are backward, provincial hicks who have no right to include their religion in politics.

But, if Obama speaks of his "Faith," well then, he is a highly-prinicipled candidate grounded in traditional American values. After all, he "transcends" race, political partisanship, war, and anything else that defines reality.

From a story on Drudge this morning:

Barack Obama has put his religion back into the headlines, trumpeting the power and salvation of faith and asking a church audience in South Carolina to help him become “an instrument of God” and join him in creating “a Kingdom right here on Earth."

Gosh, what an inspiring, great leader.

This is all such a game.

I'm just glad to see that you right wing nut bags continue with your proven theory of how to win elections.

To wit: CREATE A DISTRACTING NON ISSUE, AND KEEP IT IN THE HEADLINES WITH THE CORPORATE MEDIA

In 2004, we had the swiftboats, sanctity of marriage issue, and flag burning. Electorate put war, excuse me, occupation and economy on back burner so that we made sure that the real important issues like gays getting married and the good moral republicans who were againsts such sinners, got in office. In 2008, the republican propoganda machine is revving up the pastor identification issue, the middle name issue and the muslim religion scare issue. Lets make sure we keep such Muslims who believe whatever their ayotollah's tell them to do in their mosques on saturday out of American public office. Sounds like something the Southern electorate will buy.

Its great how the nazi's had all there guns aimed at poor Hillary until Obama passed her in the polls. All of a sudden he became the anti-Christ. In the meantime, McCain's shaking hands and hugging Pastor John Hegge who is a whole lot more scary than Pastor Wright.

Why don't we hear about McCain and Hegge's connections as often as we he about the Obama and Wright connections in the media? Oh yeah, I forgot, the corportate media (GE, Disney, Fox) is liberal.

scrimmage

I believe that is why all of this is coming out, the money or power people want to make sure they have someone who will be at that exclusive service, and not influenced by some let's change the status quo pastor. This relationship has been known for years. So why is it an issue now? Because the media says so. And who tells the media? If Obama says, hey it's all rhetoric to get me elected, to the right people, this kind of stuff will vanish. He just has to soothe the powerbrokers. Let's say this is a wake up call to play along.

Mccains not a bad choice he was a war hero, a leader, and since he has installed his plan in IRAQ its been working.

Speaking of exclusive service,and powerbrokers,there's
not much media coverage, as John McCain does an "invitation only" lunch with members of the notorious Rothschild family, March 20th,2008 in London.Guess he's seeking their blessing,and will reassure them that their, and the rest of the ruling elites interests will be safe in his hands.
If McCain has this kind of support the Democratic nominee might have a tough road ahead to be elected president.

Senator's Supporters Are Invited to Lunch With a Lord
Saturday, March 15, 2008; Page A06

Sen. John McCain plans at least one campaign event on his week-long congressional trip to Europe and the Middle East: a March 20 fundraiser in London. An invitation sent out by the campaign says the luncheon will be held at Spencer House, St. James's Place, "by kind permission of Lord Rothschild OM GBE and the Hon Nathaniel Rothschild." Tickets to the invitation-only event cost $1,000 to $2,300. Attire is listed as "lounge suits."

The fundraiser will be limited to Americans, as foreigners are not permitted to donate to presidential candidates.

McCain spokeswoman Jill Hazelbaker said the campaign will reimburse Congress for the political portions of the trip, as well as the senator's flight home, because he is flying separately from the congressional delegation.

"We are also paying for the fundraiser and his hotel that evening in London," Hazelbaker said. "We will reimburse the Treasury for the cost of a flight to London."

-- Matthew Mosk
source:
washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=532 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=22><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> John McCain meeting with:

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=530>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="12%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TH scope=row></TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Nathan Philip Rothschild (1971)
Young Nathan is the son of Jacob Rothschild, from whom he inherited innumerable managers, agents, and an influence over the vital political, economic, media and military institutions all over the world.
The companies and corporations ?RIT Capital?, ?Atticus Capital?, ?JNR Limited?, ?NM Rothschild?, ?Vanco?, ?Trigranit?, ?British Petroleum?, Rio Tinto, are only a part of the resources which are at the disposal of the new king in his crusade for the east. To achieve this he has at his service not only the western nomenclature in the EU, NATO, Great Britain, but also numerous financial and political operatives all over Europe and Asia (Soros, Berezovski, Djukanovic, the Mitals...).

and

Jacob Rothschild (father)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>THE ROTHSCHILD OCTOPUS

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=530>Written by: Vlada Sindjelic

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
to learn more about the Rothschild dynasty:
www.dejanlucic.net/<WBR>THE%20ROTHSCHILD%20OCTOPUS...

ynot

EOG Dedicated

But not voting is just another way to play along. You are still a sheep, just in a different pasture, one that does not vote for the shepherd. Not sure that is the real answer either, as pretty soon the Judas goat will come for us sheep in the back field that did not vote. And I seriously doubt the gaot will be there to lead us to the promised land.

However you have an astute eye as to how the events are controlled and how the sheep are spoonfed.

I agree that scrimmage has an astute eye and his post was entertaining. And also agree with what you have been posting in this thread.

Would like to point out an extra advantage us nonvoters get this election. Not only do we save an hour or two, this year we are rewarded $4 in gas.

:party

The new Pastor has compared how the media treated the old ‘G.D.America’ Pastor to the crucifixion of Christ. A bit tough to tell where these guys are coming from, not as much with the old man though. His deal is a bit clearer. He’d like to kick a rich white man’s azz. Put it on pay per view. I’d watch.

New guy titled the sermon, "Why the Black Church Won't Shut Up." Not a stretch to wonder if they?re trying to divide America even further. USA?s enemy?s have to be liking this. Whatever is in motion appears irretrievable. Obama looks like he?s headed for the White House. Maybe that?ll be a good thing. Maybe not. Either way, just cover the number. I?m out of this.

Good luck to all.

This is an issue because Faux News, Rush, Hannity and the Drudge Report say it is. We've seen this play run dozens of time before, and yet it still seems to gain yardage. Guess what's coming next sheeple: 1) there will be a tempest in a teapot regarding proposed anti or pro gay legislation somewhere; 2) there will be knashing of teeth regarding the "removal of God from our way of life"; 3) there will be stories about how the "Godless Democrats" want to take away every law-abiding citizen's guns; and 4)--get ready for the clincher--only a "war hero" can guide us safely through the Iranian War that will open at a theater near you this summer. . . .

This is an issue because Faux News, Rush, Hannity and the Drudge Report say it is. We've seen this play run dozens of time before, and yet it still seems to gain yardage. Guess what's coming next sheeple: 1) there will be a tempest in a teapot regarding proposed anti or pro gay legislation somewhere; 2) there will be knashing of teeth regarding the "removal of God from our way of life"; 3) there will be stories about how the "Godless Democrats" want to take away every law-abiding citizen's guns; and 4)--get ready for the clincher--only a "war hero" can guide us safely through the Iranian War that will open at a theater near you this summer. . . .

It's an issue because the guy is a RACIST. That's the issue.