Kim Kardashian

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian

Enjoy it now, Reggie, that ass is gonna get ridiculously huge

it's pretty big as is now - i agree in 10+ years Warren Sapp's butt will look small in comparison (not that i spend a lot of time looking at Sapp's ass)

someone in the family was watching their E! show and i saw where she called her mother and was IRATE at the hotel she booked her at in Tampa (i wanna say). the room was big but she was pissssssssssed because the $2,500 A NIGHT room she wanted she didn't get. mom said it was booked and was booked far in advance but Kim asked her to call the hotel and get her in anyway - mom declined

she is so full of herself - she'd done NOTHING yet wants to be treated like an "A-List" - when she isn't even a "Z-List"

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

I've never heard of her but if she is doing that homeboy, I don't want her.

Once you go black, don't come back

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Dont you dare to marry her Reggie!!!!!

She will be spending your money like crazy during marriage and will take half of the little that will be left with the divorce.

Bad move, son

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1127003 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-16-08, 12:27 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #13 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Richkas<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1127003", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1127003 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Kim Kardashian<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I wouldnt hit it now that I know blacks been in it.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No worries. She wouldn't let your fat white ass within two blocks of it. It's hard to believe someone so stupid could actually figure out how to turn a computer on, much less post something.

buztah

EOG Senior Member

Rickhas, how's about a video, pal? I need guidance on the hawks/Knicks game. Crazy line movement.

Wade

EOG Master

No worries. She wouldn't let your fat white ass within two blocks of it. It's hard to believe someone so stupid could actually figure out how to turn a computer on, much less post something.

so you're saying he's stupid because he doesn't like blacks? wow you're a modern day einstein. i'm guessing you think rush limbaugh is stupid too how he makes millions every year. :+bouncedo

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2663046 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-10, 09:46 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>wade******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2663046", true); </SCRIPT>
Idi Amin Dada

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2663046 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Kim Kardashian
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ArchieBunker
so you're saying he's stupid because he doesn't like blacks?

That's exactly what I"m saying. Glad you were smart enough to pick up on that since I figure you and Richkas are probably about 6 IQ pts apart.... I'm not saying who's got the higher score.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>01-18-10 02:47 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 2663282" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>wade</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Kim Kardashian
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>rush limbaugh is smarter than you and your whole family combined. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And my dog is smarter than you and Richkas combined.

Actually, he's not. I've met him and two of his cousins were good friends of mine in college. He is a better marketer than the rest of my family combined but not smarter. You're confusing wealth with intelligence which in your broke ass case that makes you 0 -2. But don't feel bad, Richkas is 0-2 also.

Wade

EOG Master

wealth and intelligence goes hand and hand if you're not colored. i'm 2-0 and you're 0-2. if you respond again you'll be 0-3 because you don't have anything else to do. my parents own a few houses and rent out the apartments to poor people such as yourself. the rich own and the poor rent. have some cheese with your whine.:whine:

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>01-18-10 05:59 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 2663618" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>wade</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Kim Kardashian
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>wealth and intelligence goes hand and hand if you're not colored. i'm 2-0 and you're 0-2. if you respond again you'll be 0-3 because you don't have anything else to do. my parents own a few houses </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your parents own a few houses? What does that have to do with you? 'if you're not colored' ? You are dumber than Richkas and I didn't think that was possible.

FK,

Kim is hot and I'd tap that ass in a heartbeat. I'd also do the middle sis but the youngest is too large for my taste. But I would do their mom in a heartbeat.