Woman files lawsuit against AA because man next to her masturbated while she slept

dirty

EOG Master
March 14, 2008

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept

A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to ?police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,? the suit states.
Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.
The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.
Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on decent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.
The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed ?a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,? the suit states.
The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.
When the plane landed, employee called airport police and the man was arrested.
The suit alleges that the during the investigation, American Airlines employees told police they witnessed the man move from his assigned seat into the row where the woman was sleeping.
The woman is seeking punitive damages and a jury trial.​
-- Melissa Vargas​

Posted at 07:27 PM in American Airlines | Permalink

Sky Talk: Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept

Re: Woman files lawsuit against AA because man next to her masturbated while she slept

Hah - now that's a classic. As I'm reading I'm like - "in her hair?"

:LMAO

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Woman files lawsuit against AA because man next to her masturbated while she slept

Haha, I though tthis was going to be about Alcoholics Anonymous.

If she would have known her role, she would have sucked him off. Sounds like a win-win there.

That is funny shit though so I assume it happened last year around this time?

The lawyers will argue that it was leave-in conditioner than wasn't applied properly. I hope she saved a sample of the semen for the trial to get DNA.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the guy is a moron

that is what bathrooms are for

however - whatever happened to "Fly the Friendly skies!"

mbeller83

EOG Member

He should sue the airport for the large magazine selections they have. What is the guy supposed to do? Give him a break.:houra

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

I'm not sure you can blame the airline here--there are some nutcases out there.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

This is funny as hell though.

She will win and after that will laugh about it with her friends. Funny shit. How old was the guy though? Kinda ballzy of him.

I hate sleeping on planes. Thats a zit waiting to happen as dirty ass everyone is around me. Always feel skank as soon as I get off a plane and out of the airport.

Taco1

EOG Member

What is to stop a woman from getting a "shill" some guy she says she doesn't know (but really does) , to beat it on her during a flight and then sue the airlines for millions or whatever. These two could be in it together.
Taco1

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Good point Taco and a great idea. Hmmmmmm

Since she already had a figure in mine of 200K, you gotta wonder. Why that figure? If I was cooking up a scam like this, you might just go with a high number for you but a low number to some huge company like AA because if they fight it, could cost them a ton in court and possible bad exposure. But you think if AA could keep the girl tied up in litigation forever until she doesn't have a penny to her name unless some law firm knows they will win and is funding it.

Still a funny story.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

What is to stop a woman from getting a "shill" some guy she says she doesn't know (but really does) , to beat it on her during a flight and then sue the airlines for millions or whatever. These two could be in it together.
Taco1

it said the man was arrested when the plane landed. i'm sure the police did a dna test on the seman found in her hair. i'm not sure i'd risk imprisonment for sexual assault to be a part of a scam like this. since this happened on a plane, it'd probably be federal.

The Great One

EOG Enthusiast

Thats why you have her sign somethinmg before hand and keep it where only you know where it is so if it gets out of hand, you have her signature stating at least that you knew each other which would shoot the case dead.

Be funny if they ended up husband and wife. Saw something where some poor slut married the guy who once tried to kill her as he was a hitman. hhaha