Should Multiple Plays Per Day Count Towards Winning Streaks In Wagering?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
We've all seen them...........

"Going for my 10th win in a row!"

Catchy claims in thread titles or posts boasting about how many wagers someone has won in a row can sometimes be deceiving.

Some of these bettors may play what they consider their 1 best bet of the day, and winning several days in a row.

However, here's another example.........

A bettor plays 3 games in one day that all win, and then plays 4 more games the following day, which all hit as well.
They may then make the claim of winning 7 in a row.

In reality it is actually a "winning streak", but should it truly be considered winning a specific number of games in a row?

Very debatable...... HM

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should Multiple Plays Per Day Count Towards Winning Streaks In Wagering?

HUH? That is precisely what a winning streak is. Ifyou win 1 game a day for a month that that is a 30 game win streak.

Journeyman

EOG Master

If they have won 7 games than it is 7-0!

Hache Man

So if I play 10 games today, and hit every one of them, I then have the right to title my thread the following day............ "Going for my 11th win in a row!!"

In all actuality I did win the 10 games, but isn't it considered deceiving others who don't follow my plays directly by making that claim of winning so many games in a row as if I've been red hot for days or weeks?

So if I play 10 games today, and hit every one of them, I then have the right to title my thread the following day............ "Going for my 11th win in a row!!"

In all actuality I did win the 10 games, but isn't it deceiving others who don't follow my plays directly by making that claim of winning so many games in a row as if I've been red hot for days or weeks?

It's not deceiving at all and fine to say in my book. The deceiving part is if you've lost 20 in a row before the 10 game winning streak started.

Hache Man

Officially, you can't really question a claim of winning many games in a row with the examples I've given.

But in my opinion, there is a HUGE difference between a bettor who has won 8, 9, 10 or morer wagers in a row over a week or lengthy period of time compared to someone who wins the equal amount in only 1-2 days.......

The only thing that counts is how much money you put in your pocket.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Willy Loman by 3 lengths.

only deceptive if its stuff like -800 favs