WHO wins more regular season games this year, NYM or NYY? Both are 93.5 @Greek

Journeyman

EOG Master
And the perception around MLB is with the addition of Santana the Mets are going places, meanwhile things are pretty quiet at the evil empire , yet both teams have the same posted total of 93.5...for the mighty Yankees that is a ho hum, for the NYM it means series guarantee? hmmmm?

Perception is everything when you project sporting odds :cool:

I like em both over 93.5.

buztah

EOG Senior Member
Re: WHO wins more regular season games this year, NYM or NYY? Both are 93.5 @Greek

NYY

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: WHO wins more regular season games this year, NYM or NYY? Both are 93.5 @Greek

i think the mets will win close to 100.......but i am a met fan.....

I also think the yankees will have their hands full this year, regardless of what the spring shows, I feel the yankees pitching will fall apart.......the Jays and Red Sox will wind up ahead of them........The rest of the league is so much better..........I doubt they will handle cleveland or detroit........seattle will be tough along with the angels.......bottom line....yanks won't win 90 let alone 93.5....................

Journeyman

EOG Master

Devil you make a lot of sense, Mets should win more with less competition in the NL.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

I believe the Mets will win more games than the Yanks. American East is a killer division. Yanks pitching is very suspect.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

Yankees will go over, the Mets will go under and miss the playoffs.

Yankees over total easy. They may win over 100.

BigBollocks

EOG Member

I'll take whichever team plays in the National League :cheers:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mets 97 wins
Yankees 95 wins

my prediction