IF YOU LIKE RVEOLUTIONARY WAR STUFF!!!! -- John Adams on HBO

The Devil

EOG Master
DON'T MISS JOHN ADAMS.........ON HBO....

IT'S A 7 PART SERIES AND PARTS 1 AND 2 WERE SHOWN TONIGHT.......AND CAN BE SEEN MOST OF THE WEEK ON HBO......

IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE CONTINENTAL CONGRESS, THE DELEGATES AND THE IN FIGHTING THAT WENT ON.........

LIKE I SAID IF YOU LIKE AMERICAN HISTORY.......SEE THIS.....DO NOT MISS IT.................

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: IF YOU LIKE RVEOLUTIONARY WAR STUFF!!!!

no one else watched this???

dirty

EOG Master

I am Recording in Now on TIVO...can't wait to watch this

Paul Giamatti, Rufus Sewell, Laura Linney

HBO Films: John Adams

"John Adams" (2008) (mini)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CNbQOrxQ-g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CNbQOrxQ-g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: IF YOU LIKE RVEOLUTIONARY WAR STUFF!!!! -- John Adams on HBO

FOR THOSE INTERESTED, IT IS ON HBO ON DEMAND AND CAN BE SEEN AT ANYTIME......................

Rxx

EOG Veteran

it was superb. also, the short show on how it was made was also excellent.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

Read a good biography of him about a year ago. He really was an mvp as far as organizing and putting in inhuman amounts of time. He knew he could do things better than the blowhards so he just ran himself into the ground doing them. Definitely the most underated of all the prime time patriots...

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Devil,
Don't be a "hater".
John Adams was more successful than you.
I know competing against John Adams in high school must have been tough for an old bastard like you, get over it.
You can still run for president and reclaim the "most likely to succeed award".
I bet you regret not going with Mr Adams to the signing of the declaration of independence....good times had by all.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil,
Don't be a "hater".
John Adams was more successful than you.
I know competing against John Adams in high school must have been tough for an old bastard like you, get over it.
You can still run for president and reclaim the "most likely to succeed award".
I bet you regret not going with Mr Adams to the signing of the declaration of independence....good times had by all.:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I NEVER GOT TO KNOW JOHN ADAMS.......BUT I DID DRINK HIS COUSIN SAMS BEER..................

The Devil

EOG Master

SAW PART 3 TONIGHT........NOT AS GOOD AS 1 & 2 BUT STILL WAS EXCELLENT...............

dirty

EOG Master

I have yet to be able to watch any of them.... I have just not had time... will try my best this week to do that.... I have heard nothing but great things.

The Devil

EOG Master

I have yet to be able to watch any of them.... I have just not had time... will try my best this week to do that.... I have heard nothing but great things.

I BELIEVE THEY ARE ON HBO ON DEMAND.......ANYTIME YOU HAVE A FEW SPARE HOURS.............

dirty

EOG Master

I have them on TIVO... I have had a major Change in my life the last 10 days (it is good) that has left me with no extra time.... I will have some more this week though as things settle down