Everyone welcome Sportsgirl to EOG!

Re: Everyone welcome Sportsgirl to EOG!

Good grief. I hope they all don't come over here - they are why I never visit the main section of SBR.

hmmm........ all these SBR threads back-to-back-to-back

coincidence ??

BigBollocks

EOG Member

Nina! Nina's a great girl who'll bring some well needed Southern charm to any forum. She just turned 20 yesterday, and is looking forward to hitting legal age in less than a year. :cheers

Great to see that cute tush again Nina! :+excited-

BigBollocks

EOG Member

The ladies are A-OK, and really know their sports too. CrazyL and the youngest of the pack don't particularly mix the best, however :+whipping

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Nina! Nina's a great girl who'll bring some well needed Southern charm to any forum. She just turned 20 yesterday, and is looking forward to hitting legal age in less than a year. :cheers

Damn, Nina you wanna make a few grand?

:smokesmalWELCOME ABOARD--THIS IS A GREAT SHIP TO BE ON--IT IS DEFINATLY NOT THE TITANIC!!!:smokesmal

Hey, what's the deal with everyone coming here from SBR? As long as Deuce and Cee don't threaten to beat me up again I'm fine with the ladies. Sportsgirl is cool. But Deuce and Cee may feel the wrath of my fists if they mess with me here.

sportsgirl is a sports writer and knows her Football and writes a weekly american idol column to she is smart and good looking

WELCOME!

They need US worse than we know

Guess Raiders and Madcapper aren't the ratings draw they figured

BigBollocks

EOG Member

Glenn I think a lot of the newcomers have forced a lot of the old timers to jump ship. I think you're going to see the older crowd settle here, and the younger crowd settle there. Time will tell :cheers:

Richkas, just don't let her see one of the videos, she'd charge double after seeing that mug bro. :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

20??? she is almost as old as my underwear.............

The Devil

EOG Master

welcome aboard ladies.......sit down grab a brew and show us your pictures.........

BigBollocks

EOG Member

Oh honey, you couldn't afford me. But I thank you kindly for the offer.

No matter what he does...it couldn't put him further in the cold than when I admitted to having a degree from Auburn, isn't that right Nina? :houra

No matter what he does...it couldn't put him further in the cold than when I admitted to having a degree from Auburn, isn't that right Nina? :houra

It's better than Tennessee, honey. We only dislike Auburn. We hate the Vols.

The Devil

EOG Master

Perhaps you should change them once in awhile and give them a chance to air out.

Just a suggestion, peaches.

IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST DAY HERE....HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NICKNAME WAS PEACHES??????

THEY ARE CLEAN AND CHANGED REGULAR.......BUT AFTER 20 YEARS, PAPER THIN.....................

BigBollocks

EOG Member

My entire Dad's side was Bama, so it got ugly that year. I tried telling him that Auburn was the only school I could find that offered what I did, and that graduate school was supposed to be about academics, but he didn't buy it lol :+signs15-

BigBollocks

EOG Member

Hey Nina, someone told me that your real name was Phyllis, and that you were from a little town called "Mulga." Care to explain? :cheers